Is it literary just because their woman?

Is it literary just because their woman?

their woman what?
>inb4 kys

This movie is to tier liberal SJW shit

end ones life

op is a faggot as always.
Hollywood remakes every almost every movie if they think it can be profitable. The one time they do it with a gender role reverse he gets his dick in a bunch cause he's got some fucking complex. Get it together op. Most remakes suck and this one is no different. Stop whining.

Yes it is so fuck up

Went to an advance screening.

Actually wasnt that bad.

McCarthy sucks, but I may have developed a boner for Kristen Wiig...

the misogyny from this post is alarming even for the chan

Still fine with a GB reboot that has women myself, but Melissa McCarthy just isn't funny. All her B rated bad scripted comedy movies are fucking awful.

>when theres a CIS white male
>in yo neighborhood
>who ya gonna call?!?
>SJW BUSTERS!!!!

XD

>Went to an advance screening

doesnt exist

try again shill

no it's becuase the franchise needs a new kick to it! in the original they were all fat male pigs! and the fixed it so now it's good. i think is it out yet?

Underrated

>claims it to be good
>doesn't know if its out

>so now it's good
no, just no, considering it isn't even out

Also a nigger

it took this long for someone to talk about the nigger. what happen to Sup Forums?

No.

Cashgrab.
Remake.
CGI shiney FX instead of practical effects
Bad writing.

Amy Pascal and Paul Feig undermining origional vision, stealing project and turning it into a remake instead of sequal.

After, and only after those issues, comes the issue of the SJW agenda.

Amy Pascal is a major donor to Hillary Clinton, David Brock (Correct the Record) and Clinton Foundation. Her goal was to make this a campaign ad for Clinton from the start. (Remember they were on Ellen together?)

It's all there in the hacked/leaked sony emails.

They stole it from the origional creators and turned it into this pile of shit for selfish, sexist, political reasons. Movie executives are the problem with modern cinema. Off with their heads!

We should organize proteststs for the premier.

>THIS thread again
No, it's because the trailers for it reveal it as a steaming pile of shit.

>their
They're over there wondering why their movie is shit.

No.