Leave saving the NBA to me

>leave saving the NBA to me

I never thought I'd see Lebron become the good guy

when you win one for DA LAND people love you for it

ty based legod

Was LeBron ever a real nigger to begin with? He's never committed any crimes, he's always been fairly polite, etc.
LeBron was always a good guy, but now he's THE good guy.

you just know Space Jam 2 is gonna rock the world of childhoods of youngins everywhere

tyblg

LeBron has ruined the NBA and it's okay. Let the motherfucker burn.

>Married childhood sweatheart
>sending 1,100 kids to college

LeBron the GOAT

What a career arc this guy has had
He went from being the biggest villain in the NBA after the decision to being the hero who toppled the Memeiors and got one for da Land

The NBA is such a joke.

He started it.

NBA really writes the best storylines huh?

Bird v Magic aka Racial tensions tackled head on in live TV

Jordan's Retirements aka Gambling addiction vanishing trick

Lebron's Hero/Villain Archetypes aka How to make a steroid pet project be marketable

It's only natural. Athletes get more popula the older they get.

When Lebron arrived he was hyped as fuck by the media as if every body we supported before was obsolete so people enjoyed watching him struggle.

But now there are those Warriors with their 2 unathletic rich mulatto kids who just chuck 3s when in trouble like it's nothing.
It looks so fucking easy to them that people don't want to feel like the "broke" the game. Even the villain they hated, they hated him for a reason, you don't hate shit players. So it's natural to want to see Lebron showing the Warriors what real basket ball is all about and not just 3s and small ball

This mother fucker is part of the bigger problem.

He is not a good guy and fuck him and everyone else. In fact fuck you so, I have zero respect for this casual as fuck board that has nothing to do with sports. Just a bunch of queers circle jerking each other to the trends and who's "in" right now. I'm out of this shit infested hole to leave you kids in this piece of shit place

Fuck off

>mfw legod gets another one for the land
>mfw he makes kd his bitch again
>mfw the memes get exposed in the finals again

>tfw went from LeBron hater to realizing only he can save us from the memeiors

It's like avatar the last Airbender when zuko became a good guy

Sup Forums in 2013:
>lolol choke lord lebitch lecramp lolol what a piece of shit bitch
Sup Forums in 2016:
>God bless King James and his holyship long black anaconda dick He's gonna save nignog dribble jog

>how dare people change their minds about a person

Sup Forums has no mind. just follow whatever is funny or hip to say. which is fine, but it's true.

I hate you faggots so fucking much

LeBron represents everything wrong about the NBA.

The Warriors were built entirely through the draft, making amazing mid/late round picks, team oriented, not selfish players who respect their coach

Yet 90% of Sup Forums rooted against them in the Finals in favor of the guy who "DUDE LETS MAKE A BIG 3 LMAO" his way to 3 championships

Now the Warriors decide to add the biggest free agent and you still hate them

Fuck this place

Not even a Warriors fan

>they dont think it be like it is but it do

tyblg

they're not even top 3 in the east anymore ffs

>tfw he won one for the land

I hear all this talk on Space Jam 2, but I haven't heard anything on whether it actually exists or a release date for it. Any news?

Based Legod

You either die a villain or live long enough to see yourself become the hero.

lebron was always the good guy. the nba has nuanced writing

>Lebron
>a good guy ever

"No"