Huh?

huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WcH9EDlTW8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_bipolar_disorder)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#slayed

checked also ya his breakdown whats up with that?

wtf i hate beyonce now

There was no "breakdown".

The media has just labeled it that to hide the truth.

He spoke out against the forces that control the music industry and the rest of the world, i.e. the Illuminati. Then he was forcibly hospitalized. Think about that.

There was no "breakdown".

The media has just labeled it that to hide the truth.

He raped a 12 year old and is going to jail for it.

desu it is pretty sketch and spooky

Extremely so, yet there are those who seek to hide the truth. Use your discernment and notice the disinformants on this website and beyond.

Look up #Pizzagate.

HANH?

nas sucks. fuck off with your shit thread

DON'T MAKE ME PULL THE TOYS OUT

..what?

Much disinformation, much shilling abound.

Keep your eyes open. Don't let yourself be lied to.

Kanye was essentially kidnapped for speaking the truth. That is how "powerful" these forces are - they must use lies and trickery to stay in "power."

P.S. You shills are obvious and quite pathetic. Your efforts are ineffective and worthless.

"Kobe raped me, ma."

dubs and kanye is lobotomized

He won't. He'll go under ''therapy'' and they'll give him ''antipsychotics'' and ''antidepressants'' you know what I mean wink wink ;)))

I wonder what his music will sound like now

all of his music will have vocals like freestyle 4, retarded and sedated sounding.

I think he talking about the "Kanye knows something about Pizzgate" video

Im actually spooked and worried for him
Even if you liked or not his music, he was an important personality of this time, and they are gonna totally erase him of history

He either comes out dead, or alive with strange behaviour. Keep your eyes open fags, this is pretty suspicious shit. I'd say we should all pay attention to how he behaves if he comes out alive, if his behaviour is any different from what he used to be there's definitely something fishy going on. This is coming from someone that doesn't believe in bullshit conspiracies btw.

>super-popular
>can easily rival hillary and other pseudo-liberal politicians catering to young, liberal and infantile crowd
>stated that he's going to run for 2020 president
>spoke against jews, kikes, softly uncovered some shit by mentioning it
>trump is gonna run second time too, lose-lose situation for kikes

pretty obvious what's going on

wouldn't be surprised if kardashians set him up somehow, after all armenians are basically like jews - parasites, cowards, disgusting filth etc.

youtu.be/WcH9EDlTW8U

We gotta save him Sup Forums

are you turkish?

>Dr. Louis Jolyon West, who was for many years director of UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute, had virtually uncontested links to MKULTRA.
>Britney Spears was taken to the neuropsychiatric section of the UCLA Medical Center on Jan. 31, 2008.
>On June 25, 2009, singer Michael Jackson suffered cardiac arrest and was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center where he died soon after.
>Kanye West was hospitalized for stress and exhaustion Monday at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Really gets your synapses firing

holy fuck kanye's done....................

What did he say against the system/jews and why hasn't the meme president rescued him yet?

I just remember him ranting about hillary, saying sth about trump, saying how jayz kids and his kids dont play, how they dont go to each others houses. nothing about jews or paedophilia... but there should be something because as of this moment kanye is probably brainwashed/fucked up beyond repair

Louis Jolyon West died in 1999.
And the majority of pop stars live near LA, that's why they go to the UCLA.

So these are the truths Sup Forumsyps keep mentioning ?
I'm sure he was hospitalized just because he had an undiagnosed bipolar disorder.
His previous rants about him being God and shit like that make sense now if you consider that. Seeing a shrink for mental illness isn't something Kanye would have done before in order to not be seen as a weak person.
And Trump is the president now, supporting your president isn't really a subversive act.

nice try kike shill i bet you're using UCLA wifi network

Is this bait or are you seriously considering that I'm a shill ?
I'm just an eurofag who studied psychology for a year, and I know that some of the defining symptoms of bipolar disorder type I are audio hallucinations and delusions of grandeur during the manic phases.
An user suggested Kanye might be bipolar on this board a few days ago, and it made sense.
Tons of good artists had bipolar disorder before him (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_bipolar_disorder)
I don't expect a delusional Sup Forumstard to believe me anyway, I'm losing my time typing this.

>anyone who has symptoms of a disorder has that disorder

ye fuck off UCLA shill, sure you are a eurofag, sure man, sure

israel isnt in europe btw cuck shill.

>undiagnosed bipolar disorder.
>Seeing a shrink for mental illness isn't something Kanye would have done before in order to not be seen as a weak person.

Consider listening to the song FML from his latest album The Life of Pablo please.