Why are white girls so into black cock?

Why are white girls so into black cock?

Most white guys are virgins nowadays as a result of women neglecting them in favor of black guys.

Fuck off cuck go let tyrone fuck your wife.

my sister on the right dated a black guy before, he was a bro

Your sisters friend looks like a bro too

we get it OP, you're gay for black cock.

Why do you post this thread every single hour, every single day?

you mean why are you so into black cock? i don't know, but if it's your thing then embrace it. no need to get approval from /b about it. go and be merry.

Because having aids doesn't necessarily mean a death sentence

Kek

Because virgins can't come up with a better excuse for their virginity

Yup. 8" white guy here. Definite virgin. Definitely not pic related.

that made my day. i'm fapping to her in a few hours.

>most white guys are virgins
Projecting?

>Most white guys are virgins nowadays as a result of women neglecting them in favor of black guys.

These threads are always made by Americans.

Why are you cunts so obsessed with race?

actually, they are made by the cuckopeans

it's the spice that we use to add some flavour to our sex. kinda like how eastern europeans spiced up their sex lives with livestock.

they're 100% exclusively made by Australians actually. You can see their flags when they do this on Sup Forums, it's ALWAYS Australians for some reason. I guess the Jewish media company that pays them 1/1000th of a penny for every one of these threads they make is based there

Oh come on. A dick is a dick, nomatter of the skin color. And if you guys are really against so called "race mixing" than beat the flying shit out of those niggers who presumetly are digging "your" girls. If you're to pity to stand up for your god given right to slam the pussy than don't envy others, and especially not Black didndus in particular. Black people cause alot of real problems every fucking day and you cucks throw your flying fuck everytime you feel jealous because mindy liked tyrone jamal more than you. Oh fuck, what a horrible thing. It is almost like someone tries to keep you down, even tho the 250pounds of bodyfat you faggots collected over the years should do the trick all by themselves.

First and last time i lend my attention to one of this fucking threads, hopefully one of you fags starts getting a grib and starts to fulfill your prophecy: get alot of pussy. If tyrone "can" get all the women, you can too. And now iam getting drunk on cheap wine. Bye bye faggots.

The real question is, why are white boys so interested in niggers fucking their women? I don't understand this. this is why no one respects you anymore.

More like this?

More

How many do you think she fucked before letting the family know she was a black cock whore?

your mom maybe...

They are not, it is all about the conditioning program for Sup Forums users AND the bunch of newfags, that REE about it, without using sage...

Because most people won't even notice he posts it that much.

no, black cocks are in to white girls

And Western Europeans with homosex and general faggotry

All I have.

Shopped as like as 99% black dick pics by a sissy white fag. It's bored and annoying this falsehood and poison looking for create more browny babies in those stupid low tier white women.

This is just pathetic and evil. Screw you, in a few years this will be like a fucking Venezuelan society.