Ask a Pakistani American anything

Ask a Pakistani American anything

Other urls found in this thread:

xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1120620&page=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone?

Have you sucked dick before. Have you been fasting? Have you sucked any dick while fasting?

Yes, yes, and not to completion

Are you having a blast in the ol' U.S. of A?

you got nudes?
you look gorgeous.
(if it is you, that is)

More pics?

tits or gtfo

I am it's the greatest country on earth. Plus, white men.
No and thx

Allah ackbar! What's it like knowing you'll be deported back to your mud hut when Trump is voted in?

Show boobas

haha this!

Why do you guys stink? I'm being serious, must Pakis I meet, be it men, women or even children have this gross stench about them that is appalling. It's almost like parmesan cheese.

I think you mean spicy BO

Why do you think that will happen
Probably the food, idk

Well why don't you gross cunts shower once in a while? By once in a while I mean at least 1 time a day?

>Probably the food, idk

No, i know what curry smells like and I love middle eastern food. I'm white and I eat it all the time and I don't smell like I just crawled out of the desert in the 15th century. Try again please.

Also, do you hate jews too?

lol bro im no paki was just making you aware they stink of fucking spicy shit not fucking cheese

Oh so you're a Paki body odor connoisseur now? Sure is summer up in here.

Look cunt, do you hate jews and why do you really smell "spicy dank bo"?

is it halal with you that im slapping my boner around to your pictures?

says the prick who thinks pakis smell of cheese...you fucking dippy cunt

Here

Tits and Timestamp

allahu akbar?

Which do you like more, having your pussy licked or asshole licked?

Do you advocate for restrictions on immigration of people from the middle east (considering cultural differences)?

It looks like you took a picture with a zippo lighter. Is that for lighting your bomb vest?

How many sandniggers in america do you think actually have anorexia nervosa, and relish the one month that you support that sort of behaviour?

tits or gtfo

Already have a good friend that's pakistani,
he gets hella hoes.

And he doesn't smell like shit either.

how was ramadan?

How do you feel about India?
I'm Indian and I hold no hatred for Pakistani people. I see them as brothers. The Pakistani government on the other hand...

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

You're the dippy cunt. Have your even smelled parmesan cheese? You uncultured tea drinking wanker.

explosive

It was bomb

This is a genius question

Indian and Pakistani girls actually can be mindblowingly beautiful. That's the bad part. You wanna get rid of all those ugly, stinking, stupid-as-fuck guys, but they have all those hot chicks with them. Basically the same with Eastern Europe, too

Asshole
No. The immigration process takes about 2 years from application (unless you're a student) and then another 5 to become a citizen. It's long enough to allow assimilation
As many as the normal population
Good
I think most sensible Pakistanis like the Indian government over the Pakistani. At least they aren't actively trying to fuck us over

What would your family do if they saw these pics of you here?

why is your husband/fiances cock 4.5 inches

Why don't you go back to your shitty country since you still dress like a sand nigger cunt anyway?

Show us muslim titties please! Im a Pakistani from Australia and would love to see those lushous things

You shitskins are truly the bane of humanity, go back to your shit-tier countries.

Do you like fucked in ass most? what is your hottest fantasy?

Let's not pretend that there aren't a lot of successful and productive indian/pakistanis all over the world.

I pretty much have no family left. I had a fiancé who I left
See above
Because I can dress how I want in this country? It's what makes America actually great

Burglary, rape, theft, just to name a few industries

Actual tits with timestamp op or fuck off

Tits and timestamp please. Those are the rules here.

what steps can the muslim community do to help out with the stereo type of terrorists also what is the muslim community doing to stop terror attacks?

at least write b on your hand or this is bullshit

Durka durka?

Muslim community actively preaches and denounces terrorism all over the world. And they actively weed out the radical elements and report them to authorities.

You tell me what more we should do. Take up arms and a plane ticket to Syria?

How many people have you beheaded?

answer my questions too?

Can you eat ass while fasting?

kek

Do you think that people who move to a different country should assimilate with that country's culture, or should they accept your culture?

That image is fucking disgusting.

"They" being the inhabitants of that country

2 exs of mine were muslim and both were cock sluts like you seen to be. Is this a common trend with muslims women?

Yes

Elaborate

Just what I've noticed in Pakistani women

Nudes?

pretty reliable sources you have there, user

Fuck you, these pics are all from 2012

Who is she

pic of asshole please?

xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1120620&page=5

lol...newfag

do you prefer indian/pakistani men or white men?

tits, timestamp, gtfo..