I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree like I committed some sort of faux pas.

Shut up faggot

tell her that, dont tell us. grow balls

Congrats - this is the 1000000000 time you have posted this.

Get a new story.

dumbass.

alright

This ^

Should complain to her manager.

Stale pasta

>obsequious
Nice word choice

Ask her to poop on your hamburger .

That will shut her up.

OP you're a fucking loser. You're one of those guys who dies sitting on your lonely couch and no one finds you for days because no one can stand to be around you.

Don't think that would work I might get banned from the restaurant and I do not want that.

Sex on her

Concentrate!

Bumping cause this one of my fave pastas

Nice.

Who is this?

ITT: newfags getting triggered by several year old pasta

Sounds like you're a fat fuck that should be happy to get any attention from the opposite sex

try not being autistic and see if that helps

Maybe they recognise you cause you go to McDonalds all the time you fat fuck. You're that guy they probably refer to as "the weird cunt who eats in his car cause hes either too lazy or socially inept to come eat inside"

I am a regular but the only reason I prefer not inside the restaurant is so I can listen to my audio books while I eat not because I'm socially inept or lazy.

Fuck me...... shut up old fag

MODSSS MODSS!!!!

Maybe she's hitting on you moron. Reading you it seems that she just tried to be nice. How one can blame someone for this? Weirdo

why do you eat poison
why do you post your stupid thoughts as if they are interesting
why not consider giving up junk food and
buying a .38
right between the eyes is best

Her manager as he said, dumbass

>mcdonalds
>restaurant

KEK

MODS!!!! MODS!!!

>>cheeseburger on the side

Probably is i'm above average good looking but she's just isn't in my league she's a McDonald's worker ffs.

Emily something. Idk sorry but if you ask around someone will know.

Emily something. Idk sorry but if you ask around someone will know.

Uh huh.

Good stuff.