wuw

why is he so tiny

guess gonna do.., more opinions?

Well...

Do you just care about the loook?

well, look isn't everything but it's important :D

Go for it

right...

Go for it but you shouldnt you take his personality into account as well?

He looks like a faggot. So I'm sure he'll be perfect for you.

Looks weak, probably if someone attacks you he will use you as human shield, also looks like the type of guy which pays his half for dinner and changes his underwear depending on its smell. For sure there is some hentai collection under his bed with tons of ordered used panties from Japan. Should I continue?

Sure, go on

xD...He's not a faggot.. I can tell it because he plays judo since 5 years..

>judo
>not a faggot

k lol

we'll give you that opinion when you give us something other than a god damn thumbnail

As you wish, ...

Judo comes from Japanese, so we can assume that our little fella there practices secretly jutsus at home. He likes to throw with people so you can prepare for a wild sex where puts you into an immobile position and tries to smell your armpits as he does it in dojo with his boys. As he fucks you he will seal the already mentioned jutsus to achieve higher fuck speed and later will scream "kamehameha anata no chitsu no naibu" which he learnt from google translate to act cool in front of you. After a month of painful sex he will settle down, only performing shadow jutsus (where the shadow will be his weeb friends from dojo, maybe even his sensei).

> "kamehameha anata no chitsu no naibu"
10/10

well if you are male then go for it he seems pretty gay if not u better take me KEK

First off we want to see tits with timestamp

underrated post
>mfw

Well, that escalated quickly...

Google translate FTW. Nice on user

someone screencap this, im predicting a classic

Fuck this I'm going harder on this bitch.

You think that life will be beautiful side by side to this 9th Kyu Yellow Belt master of disaster but you are wrong. As the times goes he will demand more and more of the smell of your armpits to remind him of his boy John (in dojo Sanji as he does it well with his feet, no wonder why he is his favorite). Don't worry, he will continute to fuck around with you, throwing you and immobilizing you in bed, smelling them gradually hairier armpits. He will teach you the basic japanese culinary (aka the $ 0.50 ramen from the store) but shit, don't get ashamed, he won't just make you a noodle soup, he will eat it with chopsticks. That's right, chopsticks, which he bought from some 7th grade Yonkyu fist master from the dojo. His dream is of course visiting Japan, which will happen and you will find yourself there, looking at flashing street signs and him trying his shitty knowledge of the Japanese language to buy himself a penis shaped banana covered in chocolate (which is also planned as he wants you to know his desire for your anus - a perk also taught at the dojo.). What a trip it would be if you did not visit the maiden café, right? Well, guess what, he is the only one going and leaving you waiting outside.

My sides

He's no japanese, he's french -.- omg you so idiot

This thread

Tits or gtfo then questions later.

>mfw

Guess gonna say yes and go paris

He looks like he takes it in the ass like a champ he'll be perfect for you OP

Now that is when the fun starts. I still do not know whether you are a man or a woman. I'll just take a wild guess and by the fucktard emoticons you use bet on a woman.

Seducing women using the French language? Man that is a classic. Ladies and gentlemen, we are having a multicultural permation over here.

You should prepare for his pick up lines such as "Would you like to see my Eiffel Tower?", "Something in my pants is curved as a croissant" or even "Tour de France is not the only thing I'm winning tonight." But don't forget about his dark weeb side dwelling in shadows. No, this side will never vanish. Being French brings the jutsu sealing into the next level. His scrolls under his bed will grant him the power to seal jutsus with only one hand, while with the other he will snap his fingers to the rhythm. To achieve the most of this intergalactic japanese fuck demon you should wear a beret. He, on the other hand, will wear his in sweat-covered kimono where he can smell his boy John to maximize the urge to stick his katana into your smoky sheath. Have you noticed that the boys at the dojo have penises? Your boy will want you to grow a penis, more like buy a strapon to get into the "私のお尻をファック" jutsu learnt from sensei, practiced with John (Sanji).

Someone save my sides.

>Answer fast

'Fast'

I'm dying

Mais qu'est-ce que tu racontes???

Dude you fucking nailed it

Putain les conneries -.-

FUCKIN KEK'D

you're a dude, women dont' give a shit about that stuff. so start with a blowjob see how that goes.

>asking for Sup Forumstards for any advice to do with dating anything other than a body pillow

if this is anything other than bait then I'm sorry but you've

OP must have lost a woman to this guy. how sad.

my internet is so shit half my post is missing and the rest if filled with typos, fuck me

bump