Images that need an explanation

Images that need an explanation

This one

TOPKEK

I think this is like advanced femdom shit? nazi femdom? I have a foot fetish and I'd love to be in that dude's place sucking her toes

>dudes place

um... what dude

always assumed this was haunted house or some shit

Wait. The one pouring milk is not a dude?!

No dumbass she clearly has tits but then again traps

Nice trips. Well I don't care if she's a dude or not. I'd love to be in her place

gay, just found out its just a lame art piece

Nice

Are you fucking kidding me? wtf is this shit? can't he use his mum's dildo?

Its just faggots duh

Bump

▲ ▲

That's actually what it is. One of them 18+, gotta sign a consent form, types

Sorry, but you're wrong. This is just one of many photos from some "art" photography dude

I assume its a police leaked photo of some psychopaths collection of his victims. Pretty sick shit.

No look again, the man on the right is touching the body's dead flacid penis. Its not a haunted house.

holy shit you are right...

No look again, there is a fucking fire extinguisher on the wall, with proper signage. I am pretty sure people don't spend the time making their kill caves fire compliant.

Makes sense

Maybe his penis was fire.

I thought of makin thread to ask wtf this photo was but then saw this one so I posted.

Im curious as fuck

this guy asked in an imageboard (dunno wich) if someone was ok to be eaten. obviously, he found pretty quicky

he could but now he can drop liters of his favourite liquid in it

>installing_VLC.gif

Fucking newfags it's from a ´low budget movie set

3 sear pins on that ak huh... now I have questions.

I once sent this image to my father and grandfather while they were at my great aunt's funeral

I'd fuck this weirdness. I'd fuck her so hard.

yeah Japan and Russia doesn't count

You got me!

Fake as shit.
Actual blood is thicker and darker than that and besides it literally looks quite well that the red liquid has been spread all over that fucker's body by some container. Also the bottom section of any skin has a yellowish color to itself which is unseen. ALSO the leg has no hair.

>7/0
STFU you disgusting beta faggot.