My butt hungers

my butt hungers

My man...

Feel free to screencap this: I was wrong about something today. Use the screencap whenever anyone says I never admit to being wrong.

saw snaps of her when I was at festival

Oh well, like I said, we don't know what Russia would do if the US were to relinquish influence of the region, but they're certainly not happy about your presence right now. Also I'm not bitching, I'm saying we didn't need you here in the first place, but now that you've made yourselves relevant here, you're goading Russia to step up. They'll see the increased activity as a threat and will respond accordingly. It's all human politics, two nations blinded by pride and arrogance, trying to outperform the other, causing a ruckus and making the lives of those caught in between that much harder. In the end, everything is temporal so it matters very little.

I am so amazing at arguing that I can be flatout wrong and STILL make the other person retreat. Goddamn, I love me.

Yes, Russia sees our presence as a threat. It is a threat, it's a deterrent and it is essential. WITHOUT us, Russia was walking all over most of the hemisphere. I think it's pretty clearly better with us and with a soft version of MAD in modern practice.

Pretty much

that's lovely tho

That looks fun

You do realise I am mostly just being courteous, right? I have no desire to bicker over things I, in the end, understand very little about. And yes, you are amazing.

One of the reasons I so dislike our world. Deterrence is a crude method, effective, but crude, primitive. I can agree that it's better to have two peacocks focused on beating each other than a single one to consume everything.

Which one is the next generation of slaves?

It's awfully hard to tell the difference between being courteous and being a bitch.

The world is crude. You live in the civilized world where you get to enjoy the comforting illusion that it isn't.

I do not know what this question is asking.

Is it? I suppose it could be.

I realise and acknowledge that fact, but humans have the capacity to go beyond that. Basic rules will always apply, but we could at the very least try to find an alternative, a way to adapt. We have to if we want longevity. Given enough time, humans could actually achieve godhood, but we're still taking baby steps.

Yeah you're a naive nutter if you honestly think we're ever going to transcend violent competition.

I don't think we will, unless harsh methods are employed to make that happen, but it's a virtual impossibility. One can always hope, though. If we were by some chance relinquished of our human needs, we might, but that's just sci-fi at this point.

Unless you figure out a way to fulfill even the pinnacle of maslow's hierarchy, it'll still exist.
Bye.

sleep tight faaag

This thread is gay

passed my classes

w e w
l
a
d

congrats!

yeah

Yup. The diversity of humans is a blessing and a curse. It's not about being fearful, distrustful or anything, it's just basic human nature. The people are divided between those exploited and those who exploit. There is no middle ground there.

Awesome!

Where'd everyone go?

I dunno, they went to bed and such I suppose?

I would say, "lame" but I like to sleep

I like sleeping too, but 5pm isn't the right time for it

Shitty part is I have to go to work soon.

what do you do?

Nope. My ex used to "nap" at 6:30p and wonder why he couldn't sleep
Bicycle mechanic

gonna have to go grocery shopping at some point too

sounds like a neato job

It's pretty fun.

I think it's just us two in here.

very likely yeah

I think I'm gonna head off too.
Nice to meet you Coffee, I'm Chicken

nice to meet you too Chicken

We'll see you around I'm sure. Have a good one!

moar rimming or buttholes pls

I might be around occasionally