youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs
youtube.com/watch?v=E-e4k43_Evw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i still dont know the story of that webm

Pitbull attack if I remember

Pitbull attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

Girl attacked by pitbul in her apartment. Still alive I think

Why did it eat all her facial skin but hasn't attacked limbs and shit?

That pitbull is fucking sick mane. It just wanted to make her ugly for life or some shit.

doggy ate her face while she was asleep

If that happened to me I would beg for a bullet to the head. I can't even begin to imagine the pain.

wow i didnt think dogs are that brutal i take care of a 2 year old pitbull thats not mine and i spank it hard as lovetap and he likes it fuck now i will carry a knife when im around him

nerve gas

You don't have to. Your brain will block the pain. Getting shocked (panic attack) is way worse and more fatal in case of extreme injury.

You'd probably still want that bullet though... Who the fuck is ever gonna look at you straight with a face such as this.

Might as well abandon life and go play pretend you are a spirit in some forest/jungle, or some shit.

>sorry for my English

It's ok man

youtube.com/watch?v=E-e4k43_Evw

what is so cringe about this?? Is the fact that the book is small?? His acne? What is it

I always thought Pitbull was a down to earth guy

>beta male
That's a girl. And seriously? YLYL? Since when did this board turn into an edgy 12 year old fuckfest?

Those advice pages.

I'd really prefer it if you'd be quiet.

Shock is not a panic attack, it's cellular hypoperfusion

Not this shit again

One thing is for cetain is that bookcase isn't going anywhere.

Ugh

How badly do you want this to end?

fuck you you attention seeking faggot
fuck you you attention seeking faggot

>immunity cat.jpg

Fuck you

Is this real

is this real

seems real enough

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bbgfnfj

Yes

Oy vey

Pitbulls are so sweet and loving if you raise them right. You can't be autistic and abuse it or it's just going to think it can abuse you back

CUNT

shit

underrated

>mfw I have no face

Holy fuck

pls

Nice Tumblr meme nf

fak u

Fuck you

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.