I'm going to off myself today with Tylenol OD. Any tips? Should i take it with alcohol?

I'm going to off myself today with Tylenol OD. Any tips? Should i take it with alcohol?

That's a joke, right? You won't be able to kill yourself with fucking Tylenol. The most you will do is be in extreme pain and fuck your liver, causing even more hell on your life.

Dont tell him that... its not getting that funny anymore.

Are u serious? WTF is there no easy way to die or what? Fucks sakes

Do i have to get an american citizenship and buy myself a gun? Fuck me

Found this. Its real.

An easy way to die? Alcohol and jump.

Perfect

Wouldn't want you killing yourself, but if you really want to, do it Nazi style.
Cyanide, then shot to the head.

Why don't you just hang yourself.. you can buy a rope right ?? Jeez.. you really wanna die you can take a knife and slit your fucking throat. If you can't even do that you probably don't really want to die anyway.

Yea I'm just going to start spamming now.

Please do.

I wanna die painlessly because life has been fucking painful already.
Wait if i take painkillers and slit my wrist, would i feel pain or none?

You won't die right away from tylenol. you die several days later in the hospital in intense pain because your fucking liver is dead. Then you get a new liver if you are a rich faggot and have to take a lifetime supply of immune suppressants so anything can make you sick and if you are poor you just die slowly in your poor hole.

You'd feel pain, but not much. You'd be better off buying helium and a gasmask.

Would you be willing to do it on live cam?
That would be great.

Here's some pr0n for your final fap

If you overdose on Tylenol, your liver will be fucked and you will die a slow, agonizing death in a hospital bed with nothing but marginally effective pain medication and regret.

Trust me, in that case, pain will not be your enemy.

Dude that sounds so weak 'life has been painful enough'. Honestly if you really endured that much pain you wouldn't give a shit anymore.
Just jump of a 20+ story building.. great last adrenaline rush and definitely painless and quick.
No matter how many regular otc painkillers you take, cutting yourself will still be painful.

So guys I've discovered something. Tylenol advertises that its good for lower back pain, but one of the side effects is liver damage which would cause lower back pain. Do you think this is intentional

this guy's right op, it'll be painful as fuck

lol good luck, within an hour youll be puking blood and be in unimaginable pain, most probably wont even die (maybe coma) but damage your liver for life

have fun retard

There is no "fast" or easy death. That's all I can say.
You might want to view rekt thread to see what's waiting for you should you choose to continue with this "plan" of yours.

It won't cause liver damage in regular dosages unless you already have a damaged liver, in which case you shouldn't be taking it anyway.
Also liver damage usually doesn't cause pain depending on the cause of course and if it does the pain is located in the upper right quadrant of the abdomen, not in the back. Don't be retarded and take off your tinfoil hat.

You could try stabbing youself in the lung, the experience is breath taking i heard.

Hehe

Hey user, what did you last poo smell like?

Mine was a combination of deviled eggs and cheap hot sauce.

Just don't fucking kill yourself. You only get one life stop being a pussy and try to at least make it better. Fucking faggot.

How much are they paying you?

Exit bag is the easiest, most pain free method

Take it with bleach

Pure oxygen.

Try lignocaine spray on wrist.
U won't feel a thing

Why take 60 Tylenol when you could take 3 aleve?

I am a very well known musician and have a net worth of over 2.4 billion dollars. Please post your bank account information and social security number so I can try to see if my money will chance your desire to live.

stop pulling stuff straight off of mayo. kidney failure follows therefore backpain.

No u stay alive and struggle like the rest of us you whiny pathetic bitch u probly don't even have any real problems why shud u get a restart button when I have responsibilities and friends and family keeping me from doing the same? You're just gonna have to repeat it all over again selfish neet

>no one checks the trips