Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
Do you pull your foreskin back when taking a piss? Someone mentioned this and I've never heard about it before!

Inb4 butthurt circumcised dudes

Yep, Makes the stream more manageable.

yes

Yeah I do. I give it a good shake when I'm done then roll it back down. Otherwise you get drippers and a wet dick in your boxers.

Of course. If you don't do this you probably have phimosis.

No I always piss inside my foreskin just like you op because I want to be as autistic as possible it's good to know there are others out there like me

How can you pee without pulling it back?

I have slightly crooked foreskin, it covers part of my uethra so i piss in fucking circles if i don't pull it back.

>Inb4 butthurt circumcised dudes

It's fucking disgusting if you don't you mong, that's one of the way you can get dick cheese, you don't want piss drying under your foreskin.

i can only piss by stretching my foreskin over a milk bottle pissing in it.

Well fuck me I had no idea. Never had dick cheese problems. Do have the drip in the pants thing though. Won't I look fucking weird pulling my tip out in the middle of the men's bathroom?

Butthurt because of being mutilated is pretty common

Only if you're not standing in front of the urinal

I used to think everybody pulled it back and once I saw a guy just spray the urinal with piss. He had a weird amount of skin there and it made the streams uncontrollable. I see now that many guys apparently do this, but as stated by other anons, this can lead to smelly dick, so better pull it back and if anyone looks weird, stare them into the eye as you pull back (maybe forth too)

happened to me sometimes, now i always pull back between gay and piss circles

I literally ALWAYS peel back my turtleneck when pissing. i didnt know there was another way. to just leave the cap on seems like it makes wayyy too much unnecessary "urine-to-epidermus" contact. why wouldnt you peel it back?

Yeah, ever since I was a kid.

never.

yes

There was a german study about this a couple of years ago.
In experiments they found out that the spread is a lot less when the foreskin is pulled back and doing this properly is the key to pissing straight on targets.
This is not even a joke

generally i pull back.

except if im about to have a shower i might pinch the foreskin closed and inflate it with pee, because i can...

>inflate it with pee, because i can...
kek me too

Never

a privilege of the unmutilated

I don't pull back at all it is a natural spout. But if I do pull it back my piss can spray for like 15 feet.

Jip otherwise piss goes everywere

My piss flies all over the place whether i pull back or not. Little manageble if not pulled back. My dick hole is fucked.

My dick is normal so I don't have a foreskin.

>Normal

Sounds shit user

Nice b8

I do, otherwise it fucking sprays everywhere.

>pure_natural

yeah bro, prevents piss from leaking out and stops split steam

dicks too big to have to pull it back you faggot

When I was just a boy, I loved llamas more than anything else
Every night before I went to bed I would pray to the Llama Lord, thanking him for the wolly coat he had given me
Late one night
Boner.jpg
decide to fuck a llama
steal a bike
Drive to Brazil
Find llama
Start with oral

And that's the story of how I lost my foreskin.

of course, its easier to aim

Yeah, if i dont i might spill. it depends on my foreskins position, so i just pull it back.

What the fuck are you talking about? Its really a rare case to get phimosis because the foreskin isn't pulled back when you're pissing.

kek, me too, idk why

man ur fuckin drunk i bet ur the dude that said that 9th Kyu shit

We cant be the only foreskin inflators here!

eh?

I like to piss with like half-chop boner. It's like pissing laser

Real guestion is, am i only one who wipes their dick after piss so the drips doesnt come in pants?? Im the bad piss hole guy so i piss with foreskin on.

Definitely used to do this as a kid and then drop piss bombs on my bath toys.

yeah, i wipe most the time when i can, otherwise i drip

Poor little uncut fags never will understand the luxury of hands-free peeing

It just doesn't make sense on this particular topic though, why would they care either way, it's not an accomplishment and frankly unhygienic.

And why is this user?

>bait
>mutilated
pick one, oh and enjoy your desensitized penis lol

I figured this out by myself over 23 years of pissing experience.

foreskin inflators rule

3 of them had dubs, too
and the other two came close

not all the time but if i'm alone in the house i will

before i got cut i would always do this. but not too far. also having it cut is so much better.

i pinch the foreskin shut so it fills up with piss and washes out any leftover jizz or dead skin

usually i'll do that like 3 or 4 times from one piss

glad im not alone in my inflatory

its a pleasure all these cut boys will never know

because more foreskin.. is like... more foreskin and... its just shitty.. having extra foreskin is pretty grim and grotesque.. Why be disgusting when you can be clean? I havn't met a girl yet who prefers foreskin..

Because... At least... Your dick isnt.. Mutilated..

typical uncut savage

don't shill circumcisions, Goldstein

That sounds so disgusting, you're peeing on yourself like you would if you couldnt afford athletes foot cream. You are that dirty primitive human who has to piss on himself to clean himself. cut is always clean we dont have some nasty dangling piece of extra skin that blends with our wrinkly sack.

this is why circumcision exists. because of awful hygiene questions like this. do eurocucks even wash their dicks?

It's a snip you pussy. stop being a monkey and man up.

Why not cut off your eyelids?
Can't have shit getting stuck underneath the lids dude.
Because that's not how tissue works. Some tissue needs to be kept moist and protected.

Bunch of dried up twig dicks in here.

i'm uncut and i pee hands free because my foreskin reveals the hole just conveniently

you assume being cut keeps you clean?

dude.. learn to wash

I masturbate with the showerhead, so my dick is very clean.

Piss balloons!!

Let's have a competition for largest diameter piss balloon on Sup Forums

No jews/americucks

bro that's a horribly false comparison, seriously try harder to come up with a real comparison. like
nipple circumcision on males would have been a better choice. like you def need eyelids.

and you sound like a spoiled bitch who'd rather use expensive manufactured cream with toxic chemicals instead of free sterile piss

hope you've got enough money to cover your lack of sense, you'll need it

pissing hand free is the thing to do

Ears? Saves having to clean them

Feel like you went from discussion to fully blown retarded. Eye lids help clean the eyes, just like removing the extra foreskin keeps the dick fresh. uncut

fuck yes

no but if you dont have phymosis you pull your foreskin back while pissing

Because usafags cant Wash properly

The foreskin has much thinner skin and uncut men can catch STDs much more easily than cut men. Some studies have found that HIV is twice as likely to be carried to uncut men than cut men.

The foreskin also can harbor disease and yeast infections so it is important men clean there everyday.

nah just cut it off

circumcized cock is like the automatic gearbox of penis
Designed for lazy plebs that don't want any of the hastle, but nowhere near the control, (throttle) sensitivity and purity of a real gearbox

On and Americans all have them (dried out automatic cocks you apparently don't need to clean) and automatic slushboxes

>Pinch the foreskin when I pee so it fills up.
>Release making a huge splash.
>Do this about 3-4 times.
>Only do this when peeing in shower.
>Sit down when peeing in toilet.

I'm on mobile and it's hard to list shit, but the dubs here are rediculous

Jesus you sound like a filthy hobo... Get a shower, get cut and get a job.

Don't fuck a disgusting aids filled slut then? problem solved. If foreskin wasn't necessary, we wouldn't have evolved them.

i figured this out with 6

its shamefull that there even had to be a study

Don't shag manky cunts?
You're less likely to get hangnail if you pull out your nails too.
Less likely to get athletes foot if you chop of your legs and have them carbon blades put on too

ask any female you know? i assume you did and only asked americunts because you never left your shithole of a country. the vast majority of the world doesnt cut its dick off and if we're talking about 1. world then still the majority, if not such a great majority anymore, doesnt either. just go to any country where the whites arent 50% jews and you'll have completely different results

Because it feels like your desperatly making shit up due to the lack of anything from an uncut dick. cut dick rules get back in line and follow the master race.

come back to the conversation when you can actually spell hassle

know that feel
the dick is to big so the foreskin doesent even cover up the whole glans

No it was a mistake by god which is why he said to cut them off in the release notes

Yeah I do, I don't like the feeling of pissing when it's not pulled back and it's harder to aim

so cut men are dirty bastards that go around fucking std riddles whores and not cleaning themselves?

Uncut bloke here, i use condoms and wash my fella often.

And i can make foreskin piss balloons FUCK YEAH

just like the appendix right? you fucking nincompoop

Can't pull my foreskin back. Have a medical condition called Phimosis.

You're weird.

yes

>Bait?
God doesn't exist.