pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=944rPD3kk-w

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xsm9sj_us-olympic-team-tribute-to-muhammad-ali_sport
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36722836
fivethirtyeight.com/features/dear-lionel-messi-please-please-dont-quit-argentina/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/homegrown/ edition

Animal edition

Please use this when making the next thread

Thank you

my board fucked me over, i had 100 million in the bank but the refused to give me shit, i had like 15 players (but i already had 11 main players so it wasnt that bad), i had to sell 1, get like 8 loans and replace the guy

the board better give me a fucking new stadium at the end as i have 125m in the bank now

also my keeper lost his 20 reflexes which pisses me off

dailymotion.com/video/xsm9sj_us-olympic-team-tribute-to-muhammad-ali_sport
>Me in charge of posting in correct thread

What the fuck did you just fucking tsuu to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of the list at the Ballon d'Or, and I’ve been involved in numerous celebrations at the Bernabeu, and I have over 500 confirmed goals. I am trained in goalscoring and I’m the top striker in the entire Portuguese National squad. You are nothing to me but just another goalie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with tsuuing that shit to me on the pitch? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tacticians across Europe and your team is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the tsuu, maggot. The tsuu that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your cup challenge. You’re fucking eliminated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dribble around you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my weak foot. Not only am I extensively trained in positioning, but I have access to the entire squad of the Portuguese men's National Team and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable team off the face of the Euros, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tsuu. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will tsuu fury all over you and you will disqualify in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tsuunaldo edition

Not a Ronaldo fan but that is one of the better navy seal copypasta adaptations I've seen.
Solid 8/10

Yeah it is lel

>Portugal in the finals
Yuck

>trying to overwrite animal edition with shitty tsunaldo meme edition

>overwrite
I didnt write anything you sheep shagger

I just fucked up lads ;_;

Man Utd offered £45m for a player I bought 2 years ago for £9m, I tried to be greedy and upped the price just a touch, and they fucking withdrew, plus they are no longer interested. We have like £15m in the bank...the amount of kids I would have been able to buy with that money

they must have been desperate cuz I don't think he's worth that much

SCORE GUESS TIME

3 - 1

2-12

YOU FOOL

0-0

1-0

Italian efficiency

Morning lads.

So ive been playing /gsg/ games for a long time now, its been MANY MANY years since i last played a football manager game(i used to play fm 13 religiously)

Pirating FM15 as i speak as FM16s crack does not seem worth the hassle.
Question is do you guys know any cheap cheaty free agents i can sign as a FC United? (Similar to the Reunion players of yesteryear) also any tips for getting started, i highly doubt much has changed but.

E G Y P T 2 0 3 8
place ur bets qties

USA 2-1 Spain in extra time
buy a fuckhueg promising American defender and nickname him kem if I am correct please

If you are, I'll name my best USA regen after you.

sorry mate

>Argentina-Germany in the final
It's fate

Canadians confirmed tough as fuck
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36722836

So after a year of having not played I decided to get back into this
>first season in the PL
It's gonna take a miracle to survive, pic related

Argentina loses to Germany

in penalties

Poor guy, hasn't played a game in 5 years.

black bears are fairly docile, bear probably had its feelings hurt

I don't care if I need the money

At least we're making a tidy profit every month kek

those loans actually happened in real life? deary me

>the absolute state of chelseas buy and loan out policy

'No'

ayy

ayy forgot pic

>Fierro
>s

my god

cheeseinthegame

>faceithegame
>active in 2038
the fuck

my boy Wellington was just awarded WC2030 best young player, and made the WC best XI

cmon gareth southgate, put that offer back up

2-1

Holy fuck i am terrible at this game.

Any tips for playing LLM? Would a simple 4-4-2 suffice? Im tyring to play my 4-2-2 Wide and i lost to Frickly fucking FC in my first friendly.

Its the sort of shit that makes me quit playing everytime. My Conference team should be able to beat Frickly FC without even having a manager.

What the fuck am i doing wrong.

First of all, pre-season start doesn't mean nothing, as your team is out of match fitness, so don't care about it.
Second of all, you should use the best scheme that fits your players and the best tactics that match the style you want to play and that combine with your players. Guide to football manager is the Bible to FM newfags, don't forget that.

G-go easy on me p-please

>Gylfi
You're fine, mate.

FUCK OFF, WE CAN'T BE THIS BAD

WE'RE A FUCKING """"PREMIER LEAGUE"""" TEAM AFTER ALL

were you not entertained

>WB(A)
I bet both goals came from the flanks

What would you suggest using instead of WB(a)'s?

what instructions and mentality did you have?

A question for FM16 users, do rebound goals still happen as often (really often) as in FM15?

>754▶
>
>what instructions and mentality did you have?
"don't shoot at all" and "losers"

At least my wage budget was massively increased so I can sign some actual footballers
>3 days left to make miracles

They do indeed happen.

>GK makes a spectacular save
>ball rebounds to the other side of the goal
>incoming winger taps it in
>GK goes flying into the post in effort to make the save

I normally just use standard mentality and then move to attack/defensive/contain depending on the situation in the second half.

In this game I forgot to switch the mentality at all, probably because I gave up after the third goal.

What tactic should I use against the big PL teams?

>What tactic should I use against the big PL teams?
Playing 11 goalkeepers.

>I normally just use standard mentality and then move to attack/defensive/contain depending on the situation in the second half.

standard isn't good mentality IMO

you should have an attacking tactic and a countering tactic

also you didn't say what instructions you had

btw here's the best attacking tactic I've gotten to work in 16 so far

das boring

>4-2-4 with ultra high line and pressing boring

what's exciting?

Anti-football.

why not both

This shape is almost how Wales played during the Euros. I would recommend using what Coleman did:
The thing you must do is to have the 3 man central midfield as holder-runner-attacker:
- Drop one of the CMs to a defensive/holding role. Should be a Joe Allen DLP(d) to get the ball from your CBs.
- The next CM should be Ledley, so either a BWM(s) or BBM.
- The next one has to have an attacking role. If you want the 3-man mid, it should be a CM(a) to bust into the box like Andy King. An AMC can also work:
- SS-Treq can be a good AMC partnership, which is like Ramsey and Bayol
- If you prefer the 3 man central mid, I think Treq will be a good role. Your Bale.
- Robson-Kanu was probably a CF(s), but an AF might work better on tribble. Something that gets into the channels. Your CM(a) will be busting into the box on a straight line to get tap-ins so to get your striker moving out wide will be useful. If your striker is more of a target man, a support role will work well.

Also, I recommend going for a stopper-defend-stopper CB lineup. It'll give you more cover on the flanks, which is what you need since you've already packed the middle.

You can play this to counter or possession since you have 2 playmakers and a narrow midfield in an overall hoofy shape. It'll stave off relegation.

>tfw finally found internet in this middle of nowhere
Hiya, lads.

Why do people act like Messi and Ronaldo aren't among the best players for any NT?
fivethirtyeight.com/features/dear-lionel-messi-please-please-dont-quit-argentina/

They're still at the top for int games

where are you

In some village somewhere in South Sumatra. Just the fact that there's internet is already amazing.

Indonesia.

How close to Palembang?

Pretty far.

Sounds like fun.

That feel when leave /trb/ for a year, come back and Holy Cat & MiniFridge are still active.

Any racist Irishmen around?

>leave a club you spent so long building to try a new challenge
>they get along fine without you

Should I keep training this guy as something other than a forward or just get rid of him? 5 finishing isn't quite going to cut it in front of goal

>Tfw no Kenyabro anymore

>gated community South African poster
You're back?!

based

Not bad.

Surely this is in the list of disallowed names...

Perfect

>Liverpool FC accept £15m for Jordon Ibe
>£15m
>Jordon Ibe

wtf

>£15mm bid for Jordon Ibe accepted

WEW LA. ERRBODY IN THE EPL NIGGA RICH NOW.

PL? More like NBA.

From whom?

Bournemouth.

Howe and Co iirc.

relevant once again

veikkausliiga>eredivisie

>HJK
Scum.

>Height 194cm
>Nationality: Japan