Ask a person who has bipolar disorder and is currently in the middle of a mental breakdown anything

Ask a person who has bipolar disorder and is currently in the middle of a mental breakdown anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2eoOLl4kVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't you killing yourself?

Stay positive, lay off the drugs for a few days hide the weapons and take a fucking nap! Your Welcome

where do you get this memery from?
Have you even thought about what you are asking me? It is beyond unreasonable and you are not even trying to compromise

Too cowardly

Do they have trains where you're from? Just close your eyes and wait for the choochoo.

thats not even an insult in my eyes. cowards survive brave die

He really shouldn't. The train has to stop and everything. Really slows down everybody else, and they have places to be, you know.

I want some taxi hip hop. ...some black musssicccc

i am totally a coward because i am not ready to do this whatever accelerated 1 year thing right after finishing this especially when I am absolutely fucking sick of living here and doing this faggotry

I had one last week,

youtu.be/I2eoOLl4kVc

Does autism hurt?

>in the middle of a mental breakdown anything
FUCK YOU

I'm living with someone who was classified Manic Depressive - which was before they started calling it Bi-polar - and what you're doing is diffidently not what that type of person would be doing.

EAT HOT SHIT AND DIE OP

I suppose so

do you really think you are being reasonable right now with this shit.
here is a newsflash you are not.

Why are you so weak?

GIMME SOME HIP HIP HOP.....GIMME SOME HIP HIP HOPP

how am I weak?
I am standing my ground i won't just jump into this second degree without moving and working for a while.

Kill yourself faggot

>how am I weak?
By cunt attention whoring.

No off yourself like a proper bipolar person would do.

Kys?