FBI director is addressing the Hillary Clinton emails and has confirmed she mishandled hundreds of classified emails by...

FBI director is addressing the Hillary Clinton emails and has confirmed she mishandled hundreds of classified emails by allowing them to be compromised.

She is facing espionage charges!

Turn on CNN, or FOX news to see it live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
politico.com/story/2016/07/fbi-recommends-no-charges-against-clinton-in-email-probe-225102
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_APNEWSALERT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-05-11-10-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs

Literally nothing will be done about it at all

Bernie will be the nominee.

Bumping

Oh shit it's real

She's NOT GETTING CHARGED..... He just said it!

Say hello to your next president!

Fuck Shillary.

No charges!

The cuck just said she isnt getting charged

Charge Trump

She's paying off everyone

No evidence no case..... Just GOP politics at play here.

I knew this would be the outcome.... just like Benghazi. Absolutely no wrong doing on Hillary's part.

look i don't know who you are but i like you

Bill met with the AG who in turn met with the FBI director.

Something's definitely going on in the background.

>hey guys she tots did this, we know she did this, we have evidence she mishandled all this and is guilty
> i have decided to suggest that she gets off of all charges for reasons
> please pay no attention to my upcoming meeting with her and her husband in a few hours

Trumpies are so butthurt

and she's used her jew gold to buy her freedom
truly the American dream

>FOX

Stopped reading right there.

alot of evidence and a huge case, fbi director just stated so right before saying he doesnt think she should be charged
its like saying
i know jamal killed those hids, we found the knife in his hands, he was cover in blood, and we have video of him doing it, im suggesting to the the prosecution to let him go because....idk i just wanna

Right.....

erhmagahd a news media source has a bias better never watch it
dont worry user you can still watch a brick wall i guess

Did you even listen to it?

Yeah when george w or his ilk get charged with anything regarding iraq then we can talk nice republicunts. Eat shit and suck jew cock.

? did you even watch the press conference? he literally said she was guilty but was suggesting to the prosecutors she shouldn't be charged

did you?

Nothing to see here. Go back fapping.

Why would they do that?

He/FBI director literally said they found nothing to indicate that she did so with knowledge or that no evidence would show that an adversary to the USA would have seen these email. Only that she was careless.

Not exactly, that was only their recommendation. But more than likely she won't be getting charged. This is a sad day in history but that's nothing new.

GOP rhetoric confirmed. They need this shit because they can't beat Hillary with a legitimate campaign.

It's known as mud-slinging and the GOP are experts at it.

Sup Forums getting blown the fuck out yet again

>693123313
who knows
conspiracy theorists would point to bill clintons leaked clandestine meeting earlier last week
and the fact both he and hillary are currently on their way for another clandestine meeting with the fbi director himself

FBI proves that it's not misogynistic.

AG? Al Gore?

>AG?

Attorney General, as in Loretta Lynch, the US AG.

Which he started was a misdemeanor, and that those emails might not have been not marked as classified. Also the deleting was handled en mass by her lawyers. You repubs just hang on every word that encompasses your cause and not the actual point. He literally said he found nothing to indicate inditement is needed

watch it again user he admitted she was in the wrong and that she did so from an unsecured server with full knowledge that those were classified emails and that while they could find no evidence her personal email was hacked that it would be almost impossible to find out if that happened
they also said certain people she corresponded with from that server were hacked
but nice narrative spin there, watch it again once all that cum actually dries out of your ears

political connections. clintons have dirt on so many people that they can ruin you. she also has something on obama and if she were facing a real problem he would just pardon her
trump is also a factor because by hurting hillary you are helping trump and the republicans would rather not do something that could benefit him anyways because they are selfish cunts who refuse to work together unless they get their own way

as for hillary ive had a job where i handled emails and other classified information and can tell you if i did even some of what she did i would have been in jail for minimum 25 years. simply put this is her getting away with it because our system is more corrupt than the countries people tell you to never go to

> GOP are expert mudslingers
well shit if GOP are experts dems must Michael fucking Jordan

fuck you op

Did it really take some of you assholes this long to figure out?

True, I wont argue that, but still a mishandling of information is not the same as knowingly breaking the law.

Only in America do the population get to choose between voting for a criminal or a reality star to become their president.

Shes not a criminal until charge as one faggot. Welcome to america

okay there jethro

So does this mean Bill clinton is gonna be first lady now?

If anyone remembers Whitewater, and the ultimate result, you'd know they'd charge her in a second if they had even the smallest piece of evidence. But they don't, so they aren't.

And they probably don't care, provided they did enough damage to her rep.

okay here's literally all they said about the emails that was bad in anyway,
>she mishandled classified emails, but they were never compromised. they were simply handled on a non-government server for no other purpose than her convenience that she may reach the emails through her own personal account
>she is not facing espionage charges
this choochoo trump train has been riding on this "crooked hillary" circlejerk for so long he's going to lose the election when they don't charge her, and if not that he's going to lose the presidency because he's a fucking retard.

tinfoil meme all you want, you should have realized it by the time snowden leaked all his stupid bullshit. It was national fucking news. Hell, even global.

No evidence that directly implicates Hillary OP.

Nice try though. But even the director of the FBI said that he was recommending no charges.

Sorry Trump fags, you lose again.

but enough people should know her not being charged is complete bullshit and that she is being given special privilege. i've had a job where i had top secret clearance and can tell you if i had deleted an email without there oking it, tried to use a different email, or shared any information given to me with people whop weren't cleared i would of been fucked and been in prison. yet when she does it it's completely fine. enough people will see that so trump side wont lose anyone and may even gain some but no way is this guaranteeing her victory

Lies, lies and more lies.

Man, this place is going to be flooded with Trumpie tears when Hillary wins by a landslide in November.

She's cleared of any charges.

politico.com/story/2016/07/fbi-recommends-no-charges-against-clinton-in-email-probe-225102

Just another Benghazi type fairy-tale from the republicans

BWAHAAA

Get used to saying MADAME PRESIDENT FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS.

Trump won't even make it that far. He's about the get charged for fraud from the Trump College scandal, and possibly even child molestation in NY.

Once either of these takes off, Trump is so done. I'm guessing we're close to this happening, maybe another week or so.

POLITICIANS CANT BE TRUSTED!!!!

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!!!!

alright here's the deal "would of"
>she was secretary of state. she has the authority to delete top secret emails.
>she didn't delete the emails arbitrarily, she deleted them the same way you delete email conversations when you're done talking about something
and because enough of Americans are fucking retards, they're going to vote for Donald Trump solely because of a sense of loyalty, even though he's a dumbass, even though all the "crooked hillary" accusations were false, they're going to vote for him just because he's a personality

that statement is dumb on so many levels.. impressive

FBI Director: 'This investigation was done honestly, competently and independently, no outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.'

Okay OP, just keep making shit up. Maybe if you do it enough times it will become true.

Since when does being careless when breaking laws matter? Ooooops I killed a guy oh well I was careless. Oooops I risked a ton of highly classified material oh well. Wtf

I figured she'd be cleared, but not because shes actually innocent. Theres too much on the line for all the people with a lot to lose.

Nigger trump can't be trusted either.

It all depends on how politically connected you are.

For regular citizens, you're toast. For the Clintons.... just business as usual.

>trump can't be trusted either

Trump is WAY more untrustworthy than Hillary.

Yeah that's obvious. I don't think it's a conspiracy, as a matter of fact I doubt bill even mentioned the case. He wouldn't need to, the AG can figure it out. Bill Clinton doesn't make meetings to talk about golf or grandkids.
I don't think this effected the outcome of the case in anyway.

Great, another piece of cancer speaking about shit he doesn't know about. The way she handled the classified is a serious thing. Why? Because if I did the same thing with access to classified information, I would be going to prison.

after she was under investigation her authority unless ordered by the president should have been frozen for deleting anything and she deleted emails which she should not have even after they thought they gave them everything. granted she did it in a way that even if charges were brought it appears she didnt actually order it
its cute how you think it was all honorable and nothing shady happened

I'm losing IQ points when that fucking libtard in the bottom left speaks

Yeah but theyre still both known to be untrustworthy. Don't put your faith in either.

He met with her to discuss possibly golfing with her. This already came out, so it was actually nothing.

Killing a guy carelessly isn't murder, it's manslaughter and it's a lot less serious than murder.
What Clinton did wasn't a crime by any name. She was just being careless with handling classified information, she probably was unaware that using another server for her personal convenience was less safe.

CNN or Fox News You dumb Fuck!!!

alright learn some English first dude, I can't understand you

Too much on the line? LIke the complete disregard of justice? Right. Better make a mockery of it cause we don't need that, right? Fucking libtard.

>Fox News
Totally invalidates anything OP stated as "truth".

Basically, this.

Too many people will lose their asses if she is denied the nomination. And Trump will automatically sweep the election as well.

There's absolutely no way she would be charged, even if she were caught in the act of sodomizing a bus-load of kids while Bill jerks off on the nun driving and Henry Cavill live streams everything.

That's America for you.

Sad day? Woman that has done nothing wrong gets off free.

This whole thing was a political move by Republicans to try and thwart her. They failed. Moving on!

The plans of the xenophobic retards just fell through.

This is priceless.

He was talking about deleting them. What she did was high treason, and Comey literally said that if it was someone else they would have been charged.

Being careless with classified IS a crime. There is no way to be negligent because the training one must have to be able to handle classified eliminates that. If it was deliberate, if would then be considered treason. Congrats you don't understand any of this.

rednecks were actually buying into this lie too. but then again, they're quite gullible, since they think trump would actually be good.

She do anything wrong? Obviously, you have zero clearances and don't understand any of this and the impact.

My friends and I with clearances are all appalled how she would do something that would put each of us in jail for at least 20 years.

Furking libTARD! You justin be like Crooked Hillary for pres.

She created IZIZ single-handly. LIBERAL TARD

I will drown you out. US A USA USA USA

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You will NOT get my guns

Meh, they're both about the same, so I'm voting Hillary just so Bill will be the first man. topKek

You're an idiot. Move along.

you too

samefaggin this hard

this pretty much sums it up for anyone who actually understands how bullshit her getting off is. its the perfect example of how corrupt politics have become that you are no longer held to the same laws as everyone else

You forgot about the people that handle classified everyday. They know what she did was wrong and if we did it, we would be in prison for 20 years at least.

You realize you're not in a cuck trap thread, El Fuckface? No, you probably didnt.

Having a military ID is not anything comparable to Secretary of State. Put your self-importance to rest.

Hillary sent some emails to others with her same clearance. Only 4 in all of 33,000 were classified, like the man said. Some weren't even sent by her, but by others. GOPers act like she sent out military instructions to Iran.

>Only 4 in all of 33,000 were classified,

BULLSHIT!

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_APNEWSALERT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-05-11-10-43

Are you guys fucking retarded?

It was confirmed that she mishandled emails in a negligent way. Right by the damn FBI director.

Who also said that we can't confirm the severe was penetrated, but we wouldn't be able to anyway due to the nature of the hack.

She is not cleared of all wrong doing you absolute fucking mongoloids. The way the charges work is that they require intent to be filed. They decided she was lazy and stupid but didn't intend to compromise information.

The directors have here opponents and general opposition lots and lots of ammo, legitimizing many arguments about the topic.

Also again, it is still quite possible that the severe was penetrated when she was using it in China or Russia. Frankly the director even seemed to imply it was likely.

wonder how much it'd take to 'buy' comey so he presses charges?

This