How the mighty have fallen

How the mighty have fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-990247437/young-death-burial
soundcloud.com/user-990247437/night-market-burial
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjq-yL80v-A
fouronenine.club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't believe every leak that gets posted.

was there a leak for this??

Could someone please share

still stuck on the first stage of the grieving process i see

it's legit and it sucks. burial is shit now. accept it and move on to better artists and superior music

who?

>it's legit
proof?

soundcloud.com/user-990247437/young-death-burial

soundcloud.com/user-990247437/night-market-burial

now stfu

i'm will and i didn't want to release it. hyperdub wanted a 100 release anniversary record from me and these are the only tracks i've made in the last year or two.

>these are the only tracks i've made in the last year or two
I would believe this. he seems like a lazy person.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kjq-yL80v-A
>rip a track from your contemporaries
>put vinyl crackle on top of it
what did he mean by this

9.5/10 best new music - p4k

Just listened to the two tracks...

Honestly, was not expecting much given the criticism, but man these tracks are Burial at his best. Better than anything on Rival Dealer.

It is a shame that we've waited 2 years and all we get is a ~12 min release. I really thought he was going to put out a full length LP in 2017 :(

This is Burial at his most uninspired.

What's your day job?

3/10

thoughts on Ashes of Ariandel?

i liked friede but the rest was a bit dull
i'm looking fwd to nioh more

used to be a graphic designer but now try to make music full time

bump

People here said the same shit when Rival Dealer was released and will continue to. Sup Forums is forever jealous of Will because he has the ideal bleep situation they all want. Making music on the side and getting music press validation, fans, industry respect, without having to talk to people or perform.

People liked Truant/Rough Sleeper when it came out.

best post on the thread, this guy lives a perfect life that anyone that values anonymity dreams of.

Perfect.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjq-yL80v-A

it's great, no matter what you say. I'm pretty sure you don't even really like Burial at all. at least not for the reason most of us do.
the constant bashing on him gets fucking tiring for someone who actually really loves him.
don't like the tunes? good for you, then move on. this board is cancer with all the circlejerk and your shitty meme bands. you all think you're some kind of special snowflakes, but in reality, most of you don't even have a proper taste, you're sheep.

this guy still delivers top tunes, and you can't do shit about it.

yes I'm triggered.

dean blunt does the same but makes good music
this release sucks
fuck off pard
using personal attacks to peoples characters to make this release better is pathetic lmao

lmao, didn't he just rip a raw loop for temple sleeper as well

willy 'burial' bevan mite b a hack rofl

>this release is nothing like his last 2 releases
>this release is a return to his old sound
so much for trusting reddit.

it was from discogs though.

>same trash ambient samples thrown at a wall hoping that some of it sticks and gets called 'textured'
>just now he's removed some of his interesting drum arrangement
can't wait for his next release, its prob just going to be cut up rnb vocals from YT covers and vinyl crackle

dean blunt tours tho :/

in a smoked out room where he never interacts with the audience and leaves the set blasting "the white man i say to you over and over again"

fair
have you seen him? it was pretty good

Burial was very influential a decade ago with voice modulation and such but who gives a fuck about him now

What happened to this guy? Everything from South London Burroughs to Truant/Rough Sleeper is so consistently good and makes him one of the best guys in the "electronic music" world in the last ten years. Rival Dealer wasn't as good as his other stuff, but still had some high spots. Then he released the extremely underwhelming Temple Sleeper, and now this (if it's real)?

yeah was great

ran out of good OST's to sample

Temple Sleeper - different label, different stuff.
desu Roug Sleeper isn't all that different compared to this, so. just give it some more spins.

You mean adding reverb and speeding up samples? lol

u look different

T__________________________T

>dean blunt does the same

Not even remotely, what kind of shit is this? Blunt performs & does things deliberately to get people's reacton & constantly puts himself out there.

I like Dean but his situation is in no way comparable.

>it's another "let's decontextualize a bleep artist and apply rockists metrics to analyze their work" thread

fouronenine.club/

calling this shit /bleep/ is actually insulting desu

this is not /bleep/