Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Gun thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGo7ARrJWV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sturmgewehr

Is that one of those .22LR models or what?

because i can't

Anyone have airsoft ITT? I want something low powered to keep cats off my property without hurting them too badly. I'm sick of cleaning up dead birds.

>Sturmgewehr
That's a PTR-91 KFM4R. It's kind of based of the STG 44, but 0 interchangeable parts.

I live in new york :'(

I do. But I don't think everyone should be allowed to. I have a shotgun, as a tool for pest control on my farm. and a hunting rifle. I do not need, and no one else needs, a large capacity magazine, automatic fire, or semi auto, I don't need a hand gun, I don't need a military grade armour piercing bullet, I don't need a murder machine. I think guns should be tightly regulated.

faggots doesn't realize this actually is an RPG-7

>I'm sick of cleaning up dead birds.
Are you sick of bird shit all over your stuff? What's that? Oh, there's no bird shit? I wonder how that happened?

Clearly it's a Glock as it takes Glock brand Glock mags.

fuck off hipster

I do.

because im not a stupida americuck with a micro penis

Fucking retards that's a 30mm cannon

Convicted felon

*clips

Nah, not convicted, I passed my background check.

Conviction Is my reason, what's yours?

Ayyy sr9 hows it treating you I was thinking of picking one up nice ar btw

>If I don't want something it should be banned.

Leftist scum detected, consider suicide.

This user's got a pretty valid reason

because i´m a man that can defend myself without killing...and im not an amricunt who supports trump, and btw i dont live in a shitty minded country

because i live in a safe country, not america

Cause I live in Spain, and if I have a problem, we beat ourselves with blades, knifes, tasers, or throwing a rock in the fucking head.

Oh, I thought you were saying because I own that rifle, I must be a convicted felon. nvm

Only part I regret is not being able to legally own guns any longer. Never voted any, all equally corrupt, but that's an argument for another board

How does Muhammad's dick feel you filthy yuropoor?

Honestly its astounding to me that Europeans are still bragging about the fact that they have been disarmed with all thats been going on over there, true cuckolds.

Nope it's nice. Would own/10

trump supporter detected also fat idiot which needs a gunfire

Muhammad dick feels like this

youtube.com/watch?v=YGo7ARrJWV4

Because the only reason to own a gun is to kill. You certainly can't run them in competitions or try to make a 3" hole at 400 yards, or because you enjoy a day at the range, or even simply to appreciate their history, machining, and mechanical engineering. That's fucking absurd amiright?

>implying

>but my country is totally gun and crime free, just ask Mohammad and his Syrian buddies after they rape my daughter

Of course I'm a Trump supporter.

Fucking captain obvious over here.

Yuropoor cuck who is going to be replaced by muslims thanks to your Orwellian government detected.

Holy shit this nigger is retarded

Not at all... but believe if you are not strong enought mentally you fuck your family/others if you have a gun in your house

hey its the shittiest rifle in L4D2

'Cus I'm too poor, user.
If I had the money I'd buy at least one gun.

tfw want an ar-15 but too poor

You know your country is owned by china right?

>doesn't have wood foregrip
>hasn't replaced faggot plastic trigger group with a metal one

what are you even doing?

Moar gun pics. Less hurr durr.

Actually its a copy of HK G3/Spanish CETME.

close minded raper

Full of shit detected
>Ar-15 is the best varmint rifle ever conceived and every farmer will never tell you otherwise
Also automatic weapons are basically illegal, and you not knowing that shows you know as much about firing guns as you do about being on a farm, now fuck off back to starbucks you yankee fuck

My gun (not my picture, my gun is across the country from me ATM).

1864 Norwich Rifle, which was a subcontracted Springfield 1863 Model II for the Union army. Cap and ball, .58 calibre.

Sup Forumsagina detected

lol im right about you fucking americucks being stupid like how did you come up with the assumption im a sand nigger lmao end your life plz

Why would you want that toy? Save up for an ak
It actually has a round that kills and won't jam up from dust galling like the ar

its centurys new cetme.

come 1v1 me bro! no guns

Searching the internet furiously for over a month.

they're all bought up and I'm down to hoping I bump into one on eBay or gunbroker.

They thinks gun control is great. Not that cousin Hamed can't bring the AKs over though.

Right, which borrowed a lot of design elements from the STG

Because I don't feel like shooting up a school or gay nightclub

meanwhile you are killing your own wife because you have a gun in your house, just because she fucked your best friend... bro wake up yolo enjoy the world

>implying that's wrong
I'd do that without a gun anyways
It's not as satisfying

i'm not in europe you brain dead amerifat

dude why ruining your life just because a bitch!! wake up man the world is larger than you think! go travel planta tree do something

im russian btw...
here we solve our problems with fist

>refugees welcome
>but you're not

Ill take some of my collection when I get home for lunch if the thread is still open.

Ruger MK3 Hunter
XD 45 (at the gf's)
Walther PPS
Mosin Nagant
Makarov

over compensation much?

your beliefs arent facts, friendo.

Because the gun community acts so elitist that i couldnt stand to be a part of it. No problem with guns, i view the world as a ticking time bomb anyway. I say if idiots wanna blow each other away with guns, go ahead. I simply don't want one and cant stand the majority of people who own one.

and vodka

look usa stats abou domestic violence and homicides related to guns

Nah, just a guy with a bit of money from time to time and a hobby.

Watch out guys, its John rambo.

lol also...really from RU

>Why don't you own a gun?

i have a 19.5 centimeters cock

because there's no reason to

kek

If it's all in your mouth, that actually impressive.

cool. i own a WASR, a VZ2008, a FAL, a RPK (kit for now), 2 17 hmr rifles, a CZ75 SP-01, a Para P-14 limited, 2 CZ52s, and a few others.

post source of info.

>ruin my life
Nigga that shit is legal in my state

Nobody said you were dumbass. Read it again and try reading comprehension.

are you more butthurt for the gun thing or the cock thing?

>CZ75 SP-01
Oh god. Dream pistol!

I keep thinking of trading in my XD for it because I rarely if ever shoot it, but my parents got it for me so I kind of have an attachment to it.

I literally couldn't be more furious about both tbh

>Small amount of bird shit VS literal fucking rotting bird corpses

why post? you will enter that stats sooner or lter b8 m8

Because I don't need one

Except it didn't.
It was designed by the guy who helped design the STG45(m), much different than the STG44

So just because you don't need it, that means no one else needs it? Good luck taking out an armed group of 5+ guys if they try to invade your property. Maybe that wont happen to some lonely asshole living out in bumfuck-nowhere on a farm but for city slickers like me it's a real possibility. I've seen it happen and heard stories as well. Niggers tend to attack in groups and every major city has a nigger problem.

>projecting

he was insulting Mohammed and Syrian people and he wouldnt have done that if he didnt think i was a sand nigger because there is no reason for it you inbred mogrel

shoots like a dream too. good balance and ergonomics.

Talking about my dick user?

nope. i dont go around thinking about cock. sorry, but not everyone is a faggot like you.

They actually are high powered rifles retard. Get out of your caveman logic of "bigger mean more power. Bigger more deadly" AR rounds were specefically designed for combat with many features in mind to make them practical and effective.

they also use 9mm in combat. i wouldnt say 9mm is high powered.

Fuck off and /k/ill yourself.