Tfw using 75 heroin a day

>tfw using 75 heroin a day

anyone here managed to quit using heroin?

Methadone

75 heroins PER DAY?!?!?!

in all seriousness, methadone maintainence...

/thread, honestly.

you'll either thank me in 6 months or in several years. either way, 99.9% chance that you'll relapse without it..

Looks like you spilled most of it. You should be more careful

0.25 acres of opium poppies, which grow without fertilization and any pesticides, can produce enough opium for you to last for couple of years. You can get over 50kg of raw opium. If I were a junkie I would grow my opium myself.

Just used for the first time. Don't think I will again. Pretty sure I got ripped off. I thought my dealer and I were cool. But I give him $100 and he comes back with a little rock way smaller than a marble. When I broke it down I had like four small lines. I snorted one and felt good but not like everyone says it's the best shit ever. I prefer a 30mg roxy to that shit. Was it shitty h or what?

Heroin? Not even once bitch.

Remember, if you get off it, your tolerance will fall, so if you shoot your normal dose, you'll guaranteed OD. So don't. Most fatal ODs occur in people who've been off and relapse for just that reason. Good luck. Get help.

Bullshit. You've clearly never grown papaver somniferum.

JESUS can help you.

Every time you do drugs, JESUS does them too.

6 months sober from a 200mg+ a day oxy and h habit. Supplemented my scripts with H after then ran out after about a week or so. Could get by on around 6 a day but had days where I did multiple buns as well. Didn't ever boot tho. Ask me anything

Not sure if trolling but H is usually either injected or vaporized.

East cost powder is often snorted. You don't want to smoke it really but you can. You might only be familiar with tar or gunpowder

I refer you to my post above about getting ripped off.

How are people here this fucking gullible and stupid

people usually start heroin by smoking or snorting it.

How are you this fucking gullible and stupid?

Who the fuck are you quoting oppie.

Some of us knew what we were getting into and didn't care.

To be happy, some of us need this.

Yeah you got ripped off idk what the fuck that is. Don't get try to get h again man. I guess I can give you advice on how to score if you're dead set on it but you said you probably won't get it again. Id go with that feeling.

I mean. Does that shit even look like $100 worth?

Hey so I took supposedly a 10mg oxycodone the other day for the first time and I felt nothing. I had Codeine earlier in the day though is 10mg just weak as fuck or did the Codeine give me opiate tolerance.

I doubt you build up any tolerance from taking that earlier. Did you eat it or snort it? 10mg eaten wouldn't do much. Should give someone a decentish rush if snorted. If you wanna make small amounts go farther take a benadryl with it.

You're mom faggot

So I spent 9 years living on the streets using heroin in oakland california (not a nig)

yes you got fucked for one hundred dollars.

I managed to quit heroin when I started a methadone program with counseling. I am currently cutting my methadone dose down so
I can be done with that shit too. I am currently 2 years sober. I would say AMA but I am on my way to my counselors appointment.

Though if I had one piece of advice it would be dont mess with heroin. Its never as good as the first time. And after a while it becomes a pain in the ass to hit your veins when they all get blown out.

Name, source, moar of dem grade A titties?

Was a time release pill I hit it with a hammer and it wouldn't crush so I just swallowed it like that.

So this doesnt really look like good quality H to me. Its hard to tell from a picture. I am on the west coast and almost all of it is very dark powder or tar. I hear on the east coast it is white. The only dope I ever got that way gray had been stepped on like you wouldnt believe. So likely you were given heroin, but first your dealer stepped on it ( diluted it with clabber girl, or some other shit)

If it burns like hell when you snort it then you got good H. If you shoot it and dont rush then you definately got ripped off.

A little advice to anyone that isn't this deep in who might read this guy's post: when you get that deep into it being on methadone or suboxone Is sobriety. It can save their life. If you aren't living on the streets, have a support system, have the ability to taper or seek a rehab, and want to get clean DO NOT fall for the suboxone meme. It is intensely overperscibed.

Did it say OP? then yeah probably if it didn't crush. You need a bunch of those to get high. Or you can grind them up with a hose clamp or pedegg. Parachute the powder or let it dissolve overnight in a glass of coke. If you snort it you'll be absolutely fucked it'll gel your nose shu

Lol if he is snorting West coast dope he is a retard

only snorted once, never had it injected intravenous
either way, took me a week to get it out of the system
never tried it again
I reckon if you did it at least twice, there's no turning back, you're fucked for the rest of your life (few years, at best)

Fucking rabbits devour them.

I spread raw poppy seeds over an entire river bank/shaded park area. Not one grew.