YouTubers thread

YouTubers thread

Discuss about your most and least liked YouTubers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A
youtube.com/watch?v=9LrMjwKn0ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

captain Disillusion - best youtuber there is, sadly he doesnt get the recognition he should

Fuck Onision. Regardless of all that shit that went down with his ex-wife, he just has such an unlikable personality. Watching him talk and move his beady eyes around makes me want to strangle innocent soft things. Honestly, I wish I could fucking stab him in his fucking face with a rusty fork, pour alcohol all over his wounds and shit on him.

hi leafy

Did you see his reply to leafy on his secondary channel? He refuted the claims leafy made.

That fag from Emergency Awesome

pewdiepie fist me daddy

Unpopular opinion, but i dont think pewdiepie is actually that terrible. I like his new videos better than his old ones

PENORCUT

Not that unpopular, Pewdiepie's a good man. I don't watch his videos, but I respect who he is.

i could make fun of you
but last year i sat down and got into markiplier for a month or two and of course hes just a deeper voiced pewds
right now ill admit im watching jacksepticeye regularly, but honestly he doenst seem much like them except for the whole lets play thing
maybe its just his accent doesnt grate on me like theirs does
i will admit thought their collab videos can be kind of funny when their playing off each other

This.
I've regained respect for him.
I still find his excessive screaming in the gameplays dumb. But his other videos are decent, some quite funny too.

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

favorites: LeafyisHere h3h3productions psychicpebbles egoraptor I Hate Everything Filthy Frank Idubbbz and GradeAUnderA

Least: Onision Keemstar

a swedish guy who screams all day

12 year old

Why?

Oh the sweet sweet irony

i do have job its fucking ur mum

I actually like leafy

Least Favorite: Leafy, embodies everything I hate about youtube. His opinions are shit and don't matter and every single title of every single video is clickbait bullshit. Epitome of lazy, careless and bullshit.

would you suck him off

You have to be 18 to be on this website

Great comeback kid. BTW your mom wants you to move out and stop eating all her food.

A swedish guy who frequently participates in charity, who finds a way to make a living for himself, and who doesn't leave a steaming pile of Youtube drama like some other channels.

Very original

i have a job and live on my own faggot

Filthy Frank is love. Filthy Frank is life.
youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A

I like that I can feel he is very intelligent beneath all the weird stuff he makes.

fuck onision
cant tell whom i like the most but leafy is pretty high up

Favourites: Filthy Frank, Jon Tron, GradeAunderA, Feminist Frequency.

Least Favourites: Onision, pewdiepie.

alex is a stupid

calm down dude

Link?
All I could find is the one where he cries and asks him to stop.

Favorite youtuber : amazing atheist, thunderfoot, Sargon of Akkad,

Least : milo stuart

That one was a joke. Here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=9LrMjwKn0ZM

You know it's true

I like BBQ pit boys

Thanks m8

Favourites: Frankjavcee, Colossal is crazy, Douchebagchocolat, Pyrocynical, Idubbbztv
Least Favourites: Leafyishere, Shorbie, Markiplier

its not gtfo you pewdiepie cock sucking faggot

CowChop is easily one of the best, so is BedBananas

Worst is easily Onision and Kwebbelkop (Maybe Keemstar too)

You're welcome. There's also a part 2, but I'm sure you'll find it in the related/suggested videos in the linked video.

Favorite: Funhaus, The sidemen barely whatch single youtubers

Least: dont give a fuck about what I don't like, but leafies videos are lazy for the amount of views it gets

pewdiepie sama daisuki brofisto

>defends himself by justifying the act of insulting children who care about a death of Grimmie because Leafy also makes fun of children

This cuck is pathetic, can't even make out a difference between what he and leafy does

Yeah, people seem to compare them to each other. I still like Onision though, despite the negative views people have on him because in some his videos, he does have valid points.

If you reverse his videos, he's using 3 year old logic of "no mommie this other kid did it so why can't i?"

*tips fedora*

They should just fuck each others dicks, they're both faggots who want but sex from each other

Mfw I'm a wanna be celebrity YouTuber and I have no shame.

>No one has said Varg/thuleanperspective yet

Who is that faggot?

Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik.
Best humor is best.

>unpopular opinion
>he has around 50 million subscribers
... But yeah sure you're the only one who likes him

Onision is shit and cringey, he should probably go die, Keemstar is embarassing and too old be to causing this much drama on social media, and while i do agree with some of Leafy's opinions, he can be pretty hypocritical.

Filthy Frank, idubbbz, pewdiepie and maxmofoe are cool. Max would make a cute trap gf

1. Sup Forums is leafy's bitch, and if he said to hack pewdiepies account, he'd have 5 subscribes.
2. Joel from Vinesauce best youtuber all time.

least liked is the guy with most subs from making shitty gaming vids

Pyrocynical?

I meant unpopular in regards to this site

He's a faggot just like you. Kill yourself

It seems I'm the only one here who likes Onision. Oh well. To each his own. :)

How old are you?

Taylor Darling ASMR

dat face

MODS MODS MODS

gay

Everyone knows that cr1tikal is the superior youtuber

>hilarious
>hot
>no drama
>charitable
>good content
>soothing voice

Favorite: I Hate everything, Idubbbz, and some Danish ones

Least favorite: Drama alert, Gradeaundera, leafy, any react channel

Most liked would be Node / CorridorDigital crew.
Most hated would be all the septiceye / markiplier (whatever his name is) types of youtubers. Lots of load random noises for no fucking reason. Who finds that funny still?

its you isnt it

I like h3h3 and pyrocynical
Don't like leafy, keemstar and pewdiepie

wtf dis nigga do

Best, most under rated youtuber

Rip ;0;

9/11 was an inside job.

Go fuck yourself, moralfag

ASMR Darling

Literally who

KatyPerryVEVO

Onision is so gay. He even had a girl friend and he's the gayest mother fucker ever. He's oly using this LGBT shit to get subs because it's the big issue right now thanks to that gay club shooting. This guy is literally profiting off the dead. Why is he acting so gay when he's "straight." He isn't bi, this guy is such a homo.

Vsause has to be my favourite channel ever. All three channels even.

Least favourite? idk, I know there are a few shitters out there in YT but never cared to watch any of their videos

what do you guys think about H3H3 productions?

Is that like a h1z1 mod?

Like: RLM, AIU, Chris Ray Gun, Maddox
Dislike: Channels for children (pewdiepie, onision, etc.)

I can't stand stomedy. I hate his voice. I hate it whenever he speaks.

SexPistolsVEVO

I don't usually post in these kinds of threads, but I have been intoing youtube since 06.
Some of my favorites include;
FrankJavCee (Basically FL memeing sarcastic god)
Exurbia (does a lot of 2deep4u topics in a hilarious manner)
Filthy Frank (His older stuff at least, I don't like where his popularity has been taking him.)
GradeAUnderA (That is his videos where he's not partaking in the youtube drama circlejerk)
JoergSprave (TheSlingshotChannel. He makes slingshots. He's german. Ist gut.)
DouchebagChocolat (Anime reviewer, but still a funny dude even if you don't like anime)
Vinesauce (Twitch Streamer. Chill guy)
Grand Illusions (Old guy, shows off his toy and baubles collection. It's nice)
Cody'sLab (sciency and redneck stuff. Lots of bees. Good guy)
and now lightning mode.
Dunky, DanielFromSL, Cinemasins, Vinesauce Joel, AgentXPQ, CinemaSins, FrankieOnPCin1080p, Tryhard Videos, I Hate Everything, ElectroBOOM, vsauce, and I could go on.

Hated;
Onision, fucking cuck man baby.
Leafy, clickbaiting unfunny, pointless shite.
Markiplier, I used to think he was okay, then got some heavy SJW vibes and he turned into pewdiepie v2.0.
The Amazing Atheist. Used to like him, but now he just screams and hurts my ears.
Really anyone like leafy, Pyrocynical, DramaAlert, Scarce, etc...
H3H3, they could at least try to hide their jewish shekel mongoling.

etc etc etc

Like: Filthyfranktv
Dislike: liberalviewer ( motherfucker makes wet mouth noises as close as possible to the mic)

i love keemstar

jacksepticeye is my favorite. mostly because he is fairly intelligent and okay guy, without excessive screaming and bullshit while doing walkthroughs. loltyler1 is also alright for whatever reason.

least favorite? amazing atheist, onision, all gamer gurls

any beautiful or hot gamer girls? names pls

vitaly