Sup Forums I've got an issue, let's hear your opinions. My gf talks to a lot of guys...

Sup Forums I've got an issue, let's hear your opinions. My gf talks to a lot of guys, I've expressed displeasure in her actions. She says that theirs nothing wrong with talking to guys, since they are 'just friends'. Am I overeating?

I want to add that one of them commented this to one of her Facebook photos. 'you're a beautiful baby'

You're allowing yourself to be cucked. Let her go now.

>my gf talks to a lot of guys

im being 100% serious.

dump immediately, no contact.

In all seriousness though, I feel like shit I don't know what to do.

this. ur 100% a cuck as long as youre still with her. fucking dump her right the fuck now

Which one do you think gives better head?

She claims to love me. This fucking hurts

Yup, you're an insecure fuck and you're going to end up pushing her into cucking you because of it.

Nothing dries up a vagina like male insecurity.

are you fucking stupid? why would she not claim to love you while she's cucking your sorry ass?

if youre not gonna dump her just kill yourself

We all go through it, they tell you that cuz they want you around because they know the other guys will pump and dump.
You probably actually try for her.
Stop that.

Women don't want a man that's going to try, they just see him as someone to take advantage of.
Hating women is a perfectly valid response to this, fuck them but don't love them

Want love get a dog

>Am I overeating?

Yes, and that's why she talks to other guys, fatass

This. My girlfriend use to try to hang out with guys all the time, and I never gave a shit. Told her if she fucks me over it's her loss, that I would just find someone else. She hasn't done any of that shit for the last 5 years and we've been together 6.

Kek

This is what I'm leaning towards.

I'm actually pretty fit.

You should lean towards dumping her 20-cocks-taken-pussy and run

>she says she loves me
John Mayer's a huge faggot but he got one thing right: Love is a verb.

Probably the one without the tongue piercing.

Turns out your gf was a man all along, how does that make you feel?

>i love you
>let me do shit you dont like
kek you're getting trolled m8, people not even girls, people stay in relationships until they can get better, just dont waste time and dump her already get someone better

>take relationship advice from Sup Forums
>suprised that you're a cuck

Yeah I've always found it weird that she claims to love me but often does things I don't like.

You'd be surprised how helpful Sup Forums can be.

fuck off, there is useful advice and there is bad advice everywhere

She has those nice dick sucking lips huh?

This.
I've had a lot of good advice from well meaning anons. Sup Forums isn't that

Acts speak louder than just words. She'll have to do just a lil bit more than tell you "i luv u bae :)))" to be trusted.

All memes aside you're her fucking bf, why don't you come along with her when she meets her friends? Let them know who's in charge ffs

Broke up with my gf of 2 years last week.
She was pulling this shit on me. If she wants privacy then she's got something to hide.
Drop her before she has the chance to tear your heart out when you find out she's been cheating for a month.

Its hard to say, but i definitely dont think you have anything to worry about. It really depends on your diet and how much you exercise, about 3000 calories a day is about right though.

Nah. There's only so much a guy can do before be gives up. I've given her enough warning, it's time to cut her loose. She wants to talk with that many guys then fuck her I can do better.

Yeah I'm thinking this is what I'm going to do.

I'm in a cutting cycle so I'm only allowed 1200 per day.

It's nonsense. She talking to other guys and you being annoyed by it is pretty much a mini circle of death. She will continue to get annoyed by you getting annoyed and that will turn into anger and thinking you don't trust her and a bunch of other bullshit. These guys at least one of them will more than likely serve as that shoulder to cry on whenever you cause problems, make her cry, show the above thoughts. The silly thing is she will never directly approach and ask these guys "are you just trying to fuck?" or test them and just force text something like "wanna hook up?" to see their answers and know if they're really just trying to be friends or if they're hanging out with her in hopes of eventually banging. I know this from experience of actually being that guy who ended other peoples relationships just to be able to prove that this is literally the reason for why guys can't just be friends with girls especially if they have boyfriends. This isn't even the girls fault though, she more than likely believes she can be friends with guys because she dislikes girl drama and doesn't understand she needs to change that habit when obtaining a boyfriend. Continuing with the life the girl had before she is forced to let everything negative in a relationship out on a guy friend since there isn't a girl. This guy can easily pretend to be the exact opposite of what you are (when talking about the negative parts of you) and eventually become the guy she starts to grow feelings for. "It's nice to know you're not like user and you think this and that is okay." Naturally she will seek w/e makes her seem right to be okay.

Use all of this to talk her to OP. Pretty much just let her know about it. The experience I'm talking about doesn't necessarily mean I caused girls to cheat. I have ended relationships before the girl considered anything because of "loyalty".

Its hard man, I know. But you're making the right choice. I lost her on Thursday, and it hurts like hell that she lied about loving me and I believed her. I wish she was emotionally mature enough to have had a conversation with me like an adult and end it

Really? Only 1200 i dont know man this maybe really bad for muscle mass, are you still getting a lot of protein?

bro bro hear me out on this. Thats a fucking bad omen. I know. I have been there. Im 99% sure if u look at her chat history u gonna find things u not gonna like. not one bit.
The thing is there is girls like this. A lot. If u are in love then just end it because its gonna hurt really bad. If u are there for the pussy then there is nothing to fear about.

Tldr: sluts want people to make them feel like sluts

She knows I don't trust her, she has a past. That's the only reason why this is an issue.

I mean, all I can do is try once more, if she says no them fuck it I tried.

I try to eat my weight on protein.

> am I overeating?

Maybe

How much do you normally eat?

You can try to have an adult conversation with her. But don't expect the truth.

too lazy to read the rest of the thread so I don't know if it's been said. But in my experience if you dump her over this she will make you look like an insecure little bitch. So dump her ASAP but find a different excuse (the best one is that you've found another girl, this will really get to her). I've been there before user, you need to get out while you still can. You're going to get cucked or made a fool of, so just tell her you fell in love with someone else and wish her good luck

Then ask her whats more important, the relationship she has with you or her friendship with other guys. Give her an option.
"I want to use your phone to text your main guy friends if they want to hook up..
If they agree then the relationship is over. If they don't then I'll apologize and never bring it up again."

If you refuse to do this then we have either already broken up or you have agreed to stop hanging out with your guy friends."

It's honestly that simple. Learn to take control of your life.

My final option is this here. Make sure theres a wall behind her maybe 1-2 feet away.. grab her softly around her neck while standing and just grab a firm grip and put her against the wall and tell her "I'll seriously kill you if you ever cheat on me so be sure about what you're getting yourself into."

Worked for me.

This,

you NEED to dump her AND claim its because you found another girl. This is the best advice you will have on this thread.

real autist hours

no
she doesn't have a tongue piercing

You've fucked her, right?

That's creepy yo

This!, Is why I only fuck prostitutes.

You're an idiot. The assumption here is that this relationship is completely over. So in order to potentially save the relationship you're forcing her into one of 3 situations that allows her to determine on spot if it's over for good or not. There's no point in toying around for a couple more months/years just to let himself feel a larger pain than if it broke off in a few more days. Learn to think logically retard.

Yes, stay single and fuck prostitutes. No bullshit there.

Autistic/10

>tell her "I'll seriously kill you if you ever cheat on me"

your fucking suggestions are retarded you fucking cocksucker. He just needs to dump her. And you need to kill yourself.

The guy presented us with a situation and I offered him the opportunity to do one of 4-6 solutions. He was given solutions that were calm, passive, logical to aggressive and going a bit overboard. In either case he has different options as opposed to "just end it". Retards. Go learn to understand the concept of evaluating all possible reactions to any situation. Off yourselves clowns.

Confirmed for only ever having relationships in their mind

If you don't trust her, then you shouldn't be with her. If you love her enough to stay in the relationship, then stop being so self conscious. At the end of the day, it's you she comes home too, and the guys that leave comments can only do that. Leave comments. How long have you guys been together?

It's either:

A) She really does think they are her friends and the thought of even engaging in anything sexual with them has never even crossed her mind until you started raising shit about it.

B) It's a shit test and she is doing this intentionally to try and gauge your masculinity.

If it's the first, it's really all in your head mate. And it's time for you to deal with your issues.

If it's the second? You just failed. Badly. Solution: Fuck her so hard she can't walk straight or cheat on her.

Everyone is giving you shit for this user. And it might be autistically cringy but it could actually work.

she s a fuck friend then not a GF you cuck

3.5 year relationship, healthy, neither of us cheats or does anything the other dislikes. I never had to do anything except explain to her that it didn't make sense to do anything I don't like unless she wanted to risk me doing things she didn't like. Fortunately my girlfriend isn't a stubborn retard when it comes to speaking to other people though she can be an idiot in other situations. Nice try though!

Life is simpler than fantasy, if the relationship it doomed, you dump them and move on. You don't suddenly become a psychopath in an attempt to fix it.

lol this

She's a woman, she can't resist attention. Just focus on yourself and leave her the day she sucks a dick

>healthy
>grab her softly around her neck while standing and just grab a firm grip and put her against the wall and tell her "I'll seriously kill you if you ever cheat on me so be sure about what you're getting yourself into."
>Worked for me.
>healthy

The obvious case here is that this guy is a logical man or a psychopath before I ever came into this thread. I'm either giving him options to hopefully fix or end this relationship quicker than not or I'm guiding him on his way to being a "psychopath". In either case I'm not in the wrong here considering I'll either save a relationship, save OP, have OP potentially go full retard and get sent away before he possibly kills someone in the future.

this guy gets it, if that bitch isnt scared shitless of your ass you arent doing it right. Remember you can always fucking kill them

Bit too defensive there son. Enjoy the relationship in your mind. Meanwhile us adults are trying to have discourse about the reality of love and loss

Patrick Bateman has joined the thread

I never said which worked for me. My girlfriend was asked mid way into our relationship if having guy friends was more important than our relationship. I told her my original situation with the past
and she didn't like what I had done but understood why it would have been unhealthy towards the relationship. I separated "worked for me" for a reason. Again I was only presenting him with as many options as I could think of during the moment.

>My final option is this here. Make sure theres a wall behind her maybe 1-2 feet away.. grab her softly around her neck while standing and just grab a firm grip and put her against the wall and tell her "I'll seriously kill you if you ever cheat on me so be sure about what you're getting yourself into."
>Worked for me.

When idiots don't bother to read the whole threat to actually understand everything being said about everything else.