What are those? those are on my dick and I am affraid I got some kind of STD, how can I get rid of it?

what are those? those are on my dick and I am affraid I got some kind of STD, how can I get rid of it?

bubonic plague.

I got those too fam
Gotta bathe more

nice babydick

Cancer

They're called pimples you unhygenic fuck.
Also your pubes look like those plastic grass strands in easter baskets, only black.

pop them
just jam a needle into them
please
i need this

First stage of HIV.

Record yourself popping them

rip op :(

what type of nigger are you?

can't say for sure, but certainly *could* be herpes. Might get luck doe and it's just too much jerking off. You jerk off without lube lately? That could cause this.

Those are little shrooms called angel lavas and just one can take you face to face with God. About 35% to 40% of them are actively potent to that extreme, but the rest give you a great buzz anyway. Worth a try.

You have to scoop them up (no prob if they burst - that's what you want) and you put them under your tongue like LSD tabs. If you want, you can have them with a sip of your favourite liquor to mask the taste. Not that they taste bad, mind you. It's just that most people prefer their psychadelic penis shrooms to taste of strawberry or something

Is this the krabby patty that killed the health inspector?

dont know dont care. just shave your fucking pubes you sick cunt

lmfao

You have nothing to fear my friend, to get an std you need to have had sex, seeming as you're a fat fucking virgin (I mean look at the sausage fingers) you should be fine!! Good luck my friend!!

Thumbnail looks like a balding head of an old and ugly man

This

If you fuck JESUS you will be instantly HEALED!!!

It's a spermatocele

It's AIDS. You're fucked

>To get an STD, you must have sex.
>ITT, Americunts that think STDs are only transmitted through sexual contact.
Good luck with your "education" system.

Demon eggs

Cant see shit

Sup Forums is silly, no one knows so they make jokes to sound smart.

They're cysts.
Get a warm, damp cloth and lay it on your dick and wait for the cysts to soften up and then pop them like pimples, wipe them clean with a cloth and let air dry. If it comes back, repeat.

You're welcome

YES THEY DO

>STD
>Sexually Transmitted Disease
>Thinks that if he got them from his whore mother he wouldn't know about them
So, how's your mother enjoying that Ahab the Arab cock, Eurocuck? Or is it your wife while you look after her son?

All BS aside, its genital warts. looks benign but i recommend go to the doc and ask for some IMIQUIMOD CREAM 5% to make them go away. You likely got it from your gf since most women are unaware that they are hosts to it and its very hard to catch it during their pap smear.

Anyways, yea, its only a cosmetic STD and it will never go away even if you remove them. Just be careful next time and try not to date whore.

doctorfag here

It looks like you have two more starting to show a little to the right and down from higher death zit

this