Is our time over?

is our time over?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/?fb_ref=efa291ce5ad1449eb8908454171c3a63-Twitter
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what study u dumb nigger

Wer andere Menschen nur wegen ihrem Aussehen verklopt kann sich zum Teufel scheren.

Holy fuck how many times am I gonna see these threads every damn day? Insecure fucks

in what country this study took place ?

prob fucking sweden fucking cucks

>would you have sex with a black male?
>uhm... yeah I guess so.
>SHIIIIIIIEEEET IT OVER FOR THEM CRACKAS

>inb4 20 women asked 'would you have sex with someone who isn't white
>OMFG 87% WANT TO FUCK BLACK MEN

Because they dumb cunts that believe stereotypes and they already made a bucket from their pussy so they don't know the pain...
>inb4 sorry to all huge insertions enthusiast fetishes are cool

It's true. White bitches be all over my black dick i gotta fend them off with a rake smdh those hoes are thirsty af

america no doubt, the home of white girls loving black dick. you started this meme.

no, because women don't really seem to have the same drive as men to see their sexual fantasies into fruition. They seem to be content to keep their fantasies just fantasies

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/?fb_ref=efa291ce5ad1449eb8908454171c3a63-Twitter

having a bucket > having a cum bucket

An entire race of people regarded as nothing more than living sex toys. I guess it's better than being considered farm equipment.

The fappening is when I noticed the niggers starting to create a shit ton of these nigger threads. I guess it's when troves of niggers found out the site existed.

Don't worry niggers, you're still a baby step up from being a primate.

fucking kek

Black men, white men, yellow men. It doesn't matter. Dirty niggers on the other hand.

Heh, watched that scene with the missus, narrator made her comment about black guys, missus went meh, no thanks.

Why are white dudes so fucking Insecure .. Bunch of whining fucks

All reporting on studies is retarded. The question this headline is based on is whether or not they have a thing specifically for black men, but rather about openness to it.

"Of white women" that implies they polled every white woman in the world. It should say "of women polled"

87% of all percentages are made up.
No but really, niggers can't father their own children so why would a woman of any race want to breed with them? dumb cunts who have no business having kids, that's who. It's alright, they'll pop out their little negroid and it'll end up in jail as a slave to the government, all according to the plan.

No because black girls want white men. It's how nature works to diversify genetics.chat we think is attractive will change again.

Or

Act black if your white. I go to hip hop clubs and can actually dance so for most the girls their I'm the right amount of danger.

Like I'm ghetto but my credit score is still 700+.

It's a win win really

I dunno man, we aren't the ones that have to get hard evidence and studies just so that we can say white girls will have sex with us tbh

This applies to every statistics dumbass

oh look its the same thread every day some skinny white cuck posts this or some smalled dicked nigger does but it dont matter who op should this kill themselfs anyway

B8 > R8

I'm sure this study was done by a white guy

Yes, it is, thank God! We white devils have had this coming for years! We're so damn self-entitled, acting like we're owed the whole goddamned world when the truth of the matter is we owe pretty much everyone and every race an apology. This is supposed to happen and I for one support it! If you're white of skin, it's about time to get used to the idea that we should be paying for our mistakes.

87% are open to it*

As for preference, black men tied for the second least desirable.

Checked and sauce?

There's a company being PAID to post threads like this. Every cuck/black cock/white women love BBC threads you see are being posted by someone from a company (i forgot it's name)

Google it. It's happening.

If people blindly trust images like that, probably.
Check out OKCupid's statistics.

a jewish company as I recall

they went from farm equipment to sex toys and are proud of it keks

yup

Kek

click bait does not equal a legitimate study.

also depends on where you are and if the girl has experienced any type of sexual trauma

How come black women reply the most?

They asked 5 girls in some nightclub and 4 said yes. That study.

Hahahahaha yall funny

Extreme thirst.

-- Adolf Hitler

It's funny because if the study was reversed it wouldn't get published because muh racism.

yeah that's not at all how nature works.

ppl are naturally attracted to members of the opposite gender with similar genetics.

e.g. blonds typically date blonds, pale people generally date pale people, etc.

the only natural exception is when the other member has desirable traits that you yourself do not have. i.e. green eyes, large muscles, big tits

when people date outside of their race and are not dating people with similar skin tone its strictly a mental issue usually caused by something traumatic involving someone of the same race... its the same reason why straight women choose to become lesbians for a stint of their life.

>4/5=87%

any sauce on that?

there's not even a unit of measure for those numbers... rofl. are they # of replies? are they percentages? are they averages?

4/5 is 80%, we know that. Don't be a smartass on chan. But one say she'll do it twice in a row, so they added that 7%.

These are the numbers released by the dating site OkCupid.

it's probably not even real, fucking noobs.

Because they're ugly.

so its a pool of data that consists of slam pigs who desperately want to get railed in other words

Good goy, $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

40% of you on this thread probley virgins who could not get a girl no matter what race you are the other 60% most likely underaged so i don't know why you all get mad and start posting the little charts graphs and fun facts you just googled

>according to study
I hate you OP

online dating is pretty mainstream now.

>uses the same picture
over and over on these threads

I work in a department store and the 2 years I've been working there I've seen 1 cute white girl with a black dude.

Everyone other girl has either just been straight up trailer backwoods trash or a hambeast.

I don't give a fuck about interracial shit. I live in the south and there's more blacks than whites. I'd like to move though because all they fucking do is shit each other and steal shit. Can't even find good apartments here because it's all niggers shooting them up and selling drugs.

>online interaction is only between nerds
How's 1995 going user?

Ur mum kid

the thing is, they don't link to any of the statistics, it's literally garbage.

thank you merchant, the greatest ally

hispachan?

Lol where was this study done?
Europe for sure

Of course she says that, when you are right there, dumbfuck.

white women are entitled trash anyways. 3rd-World women are where it's at.

niggers want have white women
when niggers fuk all white women there will be no more white women

ever thought about that when fapping to a nice white butt u fucking apeshits?

Blacked.com?

underrated comment

It's more about the shock value and making the insecure post.
Though, I laugh at the attempt at shock value. It shouldn't even exist anymore for anyone.
I think old fucks still think this is 2008 Sup Forums.

No this Sup Forums you in the wrong place

Yeap, after 16 years we really hold back, she would definitely be too unsure of herself to say otherwise.

This study must have been done in cities where most of the nig nogs tend to be. The only white girls who get with black dudes in small towns are the liberal bitches with septum rings and the sides of their heads shaved, and the trashy party girls who smell like beer and cigarettes, and are usually extremely out of shape. I never see attractive women with black guys.

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

Only niggers and sluts with STDs and cavernous vaginas are attracted to niggers.

(((Scoopry)))

A blog post with 0 sources? Find the actual study nigger.

"But only 13% said they would marry a black man."

Yea, good luck getting a white man to marry you with a black child and AIDS.

If you simply Google this you'll see it's a Cuck just lying to get off

Basically what they established is that 13% of women WOULD NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES fuck a black guy and that 87% of women didn't want to sound racist.

>Thinks married women ever feels comfortable to blurt out their desire to be unfaithful
Good luck with your marriage, buddy

>superior white men tops the charts

Post your face then you're a white male and superior by default.

Go back to /pol, stop trying to project your own cuck fetishes onto the rest of us

Goodbye cruel world

>Feeling this insecure
Life must be hard user

forty zozzle

Kek

Mysterious girlfriend x

Wait, can a femanon please confirm that black men are preferred?

Feeling a bit insecure…

Stupid poster anyway. You can tell someone's race from their blood, brains, bone structure, and even the content of their poop. There are strengths and weaknesses among different races and ethnicities that are blatantly obvious to anyone who's not borderline retarded or autistic.

Anonymous on Sup Forums.

Gender totally believable

What a gay poll

First they don't even tell you their sample size or who they polled outside of white women (not even what country they live in)

And for that matter they could have asked "would you decline an offer for sex based on race" and counted that as "oh, she wants to do black guys"

All anyone does anymore is manipulate facts into fiction to push their own twisted view of the world on everyone else, just fuck off already