/mlb/: PilatEs eDition

I train with Pilates in the offseason and in-season on a daily basis. Pilates gets my body into a position where I'm activated, I'm loose and I'm ready to go as soon as I step out onto the field. It aids my warm-up process; it gets me much more ready for the day of activity than any other type of warm-up ever has. And the amount of core strength that I've built with Pilates and hamstring strength and hip mobility and mobility in my shoulders and my spine -- those are all things that directly correlate with what I have to do on the field.

I kind of brought Pilates to the Cubs. I went to Ricketts, Jed, Theo, and I told them this is our way to be innovative. In five to 10 years, every clubhouse in baseball is going to be doing this. I think at first a lot of guys were skeptical. But as time has gone by, the amount of guys that are taking part in either a morning routine of Pilates or an afternoon session is pretty high. I'd say there's been 15-20 guys that are actively using Pilates. And they are all seeing the added benefit.

Other urls found in this thread:

riveraveblues.com/2016/07/olney-yankees-fielding-offers-for-miller-chapman-others-141123/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for >rags

first for >11-1

Dallas-Arlington area sports fans are the most annoying and bitchmade of all American fanbases
>their football team can't go two seasons without a good one then a shit one to even it out
>their baseball team shows flashes of brilliance but chokes at the end
>>getting memed on by the Gints
>>one strike away, twice
>their basketball team's championship window has closed now that Dirk is finally on the downhill

Will the bullpen cuck him out of a win like they've done with Bumgarner all season?

>11-2

correction
>11-3

>ROYLELS

>rags thought the curse wasn't real
>all tiki had to do was apologize
>it's too late

Indians

Well done and thanks, Jays! Sorry about shitting the bed today, but at least we took 2 of 3 from the Tigers.

>rags……......>rags >rags >rags................. >rags ........................ >rags >rags ..................... >rags >rags
>…>rags…....>rags ......... >rags.......... >rags .... >rags ........... >rags .............................. >rags
>……>rags....>rags >rags >rags........ >rags >rags >rags ...... >rags ...... >rags>rags .......... >rags
>……>rags....>rags >rags.................. >rags ......... >rags ..... >rags ................... >rags ............... >rags
>…>rags…....>rags ......... >rags........ >rags ......... >rags ....... >rags ................. >rags .................... >rags
>rags……......>rags................ >rags . >rags ......... >rags.............>rags >rags >rags............. >rags >rags

we're gonna be alright, nl bros
kershit can't lose the all star game this year

I giggld

>Fielder hit a HR

Wow

Probably not. Cueto actually gets meme wins and might win 20 this year

COME ON RAGS IS IT HAPPENING

who's the first to >muh 20 wins now that Kershaw's all but out of the race

Oh wow, it just might.
As much as you shouldn''t depend on the Randers the Boston pen is pretty ass.

strasburg probably
pilates is a meme pticher

COL Rockies vs SF Giants

10:15 PM ET | 7:15 PM PT

Ryan Hanigan looks like he got in a bar fight before the game

is he though? the Cubs have gone roughly .500 the last 50 games

Christopher Sell desu

This is the correct answer senpai

>tfw at least I'm not a rags fan

I have nothing to apologize for get off my nuts and stop name dropping me every thread

Dubs can't save you now senpai

o I am laffin

Probably but whos cares?

what did he mean by this?

>Rags keep losing
>Lastros keep winning

What did the curse mean by this?

wow this low key inspires me to do pilates. Both my hips and shoulders are totally fucked after a couple surgeries. I'd confirm with /fit/ but I feel like they'll only try to diminish my spirit on this.

>Curse

Rangers have played 38 games in 39 days. They won't get a day off until the All Star Break, thats 43 straight games. And ontop of that a Game that they didnt finish until 3:15 am just a few weeks ago.

This isnt a curse.

This fucking guy...

The catcher's were picked fine. Even if you were to let in another catcher it would be Realmuto, not Yadi, but why the fuck would 4 catchers make the team

>rags

>Rags

It never gets old

Are the Orioles the meme-ist team in baseball?

What the fuck happened

no pie rats game thread?

Thank you for admitting they have no depth

>rags fans said they'd be the best team in baseball by the all star break

Stan Lee has sucked the meme magic out of them with his lich powers and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Yes pls?

Its fine to stutter in early july. Plenty of games left desu senpai. And rangers still have a 7 game lead in the division.

It's about getting hot at the end of september. Thats all that matters.

I just post here when something happens

PIRATES
PIRATES
PIRATES

KANG

FUCK

TH
CARDS
A
R
D
S

>riveraveblues.com/2016/07/olney-yankees-fielding-offers-for-miller-chapman-others-141123/
>According to Buster Olney (subs. req’d), the Yankees are currently fielding offers for Andrew Miller, Aroldis Chapman, and other players. Executives with other clubs tell Olney the Yanks are prepared to discuss Brian McCann, Carlos Beltran, Brett Gardner, Michael Pineda, Ivan Nova, and Nathan Eovaldi as well. I’m sure they’re willing to talk about others too.

IT'S FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Based Chinaman treating Jonathan Broxton like he treats whores in Chicago hotel rooms

>cusb collapsing
>rags collapsing

I don't know why any manager decides to pitch Broxton against the Pirates. They've been absolutely crushing him for like 6 years now.

I'd be hyped if anyone would take any of the old and/or broken fucks

Aka not the two relievers in Miller or Chapman

>dominate A ball
>get called up to AA
>go 22 for 55 with seven XBH

what did he mean by this?

> Reddick

Where did all this obsession with the Rangers come from? No other team gets as much attention from fans of other teams that have no reason to pay this close attention ready to meme as soon as the Rangers get finished with a game. Indians lost? Not a word. Cubs lost again? Crickets. Rangers lose by 1 run and this general goes wild. It's bewildering to be quite honest.

But I digress. Let us move forward amicably

The Rangers are tired.

38 games in 39 days ao far. No other team has near as brutal a stretch. Rangers don't get an offday until the all star break. Thats 43 straight games. Bannister knows the team is tired and lucjily the Rangers have such a lead they can afford the losses. And even despite this bad stretch the Rangers still have managed to stay one of the top teams in MLB.

So now that the halfway mark of the season is coming up the Rangers find themselves in a veey advantageous position. They have really good prospext players that could be key pieces in trading for some players. The Rangers could do with a few bullpen pieces, Keone Kela is due back soon as well as Yu Darvish. Captain Reliable Colby-san of the Colbyashi Maru will probably need a another month. But the real dissappintment has been Holland. Don't be surprised if the Rangers go in for a solid middle rotation pitcher, a few notable names that have already been linked to the Rangers are Matt Moore and Sonny Gray. One of those two could add a lot to an already great rotation. I eageely await what Based John Daniels has in store this summer.

Miller and Chapman are the guys that are going to bring in the most dough though. It'll be a necessary loss, as much as I like having them in the bullpen.

does this have to do with the three true outcomes like you did with >Dunn?

>raaaaaaaaaaaaaags

>rags

Cubs are collapsing.
Rangers are just tired and injured

>can't even spell your own gm's name right
sad

this guy is legit better than JP crawford

>giving up seventeen runs to the twins
>almost getting swept by the worst team in baseball not named the white sox
>giving up 11 runs before the 5th inning
>having a bullpen pitcher with a 16.45 ERA

>RAGS

thought provoking posts guys, proud of you

also i dont understand this grapes thing looks stupid

Cubs also have a long streak without an off day and have battled injuries

you can't have it both ways, m8, either they're both collapsing, or both are tired/injured

>mfw you get one strike away from losing the world series but the other team is shit so you win anyway lol and then their fans complain a lot for the next five years lmao lol xD

>20+ years of autism, BTFO and virginity: the post

the difference beinf the cubs have been playing mediocre the bad baseball for 2 months now and the rangers have only had a week and a half of bad play. Maybe The cubs huge early lead was just them playing beyond their ability and the last few months are how they actually are how good that team actually is? Probably not i dunno.

Prepare to get swept by the T__n's

>r
>a
>g
>s

>whos

THIS IS ART

Maybe. But once all star break is over and Rangers get guys back the ship will be righted and they will go back to playing clutch effecient baseball

Rags had like 2 weeks of success. That was them playing beyond their ability. How they were before and how they are now is their true talent

post >yfw the Rags start out the 2nd half by getting swept by the Cubs

>implying the rags or cubes matter

There's a new sheriff in town boys

once >we get the bullpen fixed up and other guys get healthy it's on autopilot

2 weeks of success is the Indians win streak. Rangers have been consistently good for 3 months.

>once >we get the bullpen fixed up and other guys get healthy it's on autopilot
t. Jints fans

t. Rags fans

t. Cusb fans

delete this

>rags

Because Matheny is a fucking idiot?

What happened?

Dubs won't save you ragsfag. Windians gonna take the AL from the >rags before the break

I'm happy for the Indians. It was getting lonely at the top ;^)

cube of rags?

My wife says I have a good ass...

I'm extremely hairy. I yell at my dad every time I see him for passing it down. It pretty much connects from the top of my head to my toes with a nice upper-body sweater/track jacket type of thing. My knuckles aren't that hairy, but that's about it.

I'm shaved right now. The chest is good, the back is pretty solidly shaven.

The back hair doesn't get all that long, it's just really thick. So if I don't keep it shaved once a week, it's a problem and it could take two hours. And my wife's got to do it, so it's her problem. I told her we just need to buy a laser hair removal machine because it would take three or four years and probably 50 sessions to get rid of it. So I think a machine would probably pay for itself.

Embarrassing story to share to people lol.

Poetic.
A good side exhibit to the Who's

why do people make fun of the rangers in these threads they're a bunch of fun posters in my imo

>you will never be kissed on the lips by Jake Arrieta

Where would the Braves fit on that chart?

so much this

chaotic shit