Do they really have "Fast and Furious" parties on the streets? Like a big block part / car show...

Do they really have "Fast and Furious" parties on the streets? Like a big block part / car show. Anyone ever been to one? Middle of nowherefag checking in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbPbR8o3OGc
vibe.com/2015/03/racer-x-rafael-estevez-kenneth-li-fast-and-furious-inspiration-may-1998/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The closest I've seen to that is some faggots that still live with their mom, showing off their rusted out Subarus in a Kmart parking lot.

same here in England but instead of Subarus its Corsas and instead of Walmart it's McDonalds

Sadly me too.

This makes me sad.

same here in Denmark, but instead of Subarus and Corsas its Golf 2's and instead of Walmart and McDonalds it's in some parkinglot in industrial areas.

I go to meets all the time. Most the time they are later at night. Races and engine revs and loud music. Mostly a sausage fest unless you bring a girl. Only meets though are ricer piece of bull shiet Honda civics that look like a cow toppled over them. I either go in my hillbilly ass truck or my Harley and everyone stares. Then got a bud who has challenger r/t stock and everyone is scared to race him. Whole bunch of fags out at "underground meets". Actually look up online for legit new or old style car meets. There's legit ones where people are cool and outgoing. Cars and coffee meet is pretty popular national meet I believe

how much cock do you suck on a daily basis

F&F was actually based on a real story of a NYC JDM racer/ricer. There's an article on it. Pretty neat.

I'm sure there are. Los Angeles, for example. But I've heard that the Police like to show up because they're making noise, etc.

I've never been to such events, but I've been with a group of 15 guys with cars of the same brand in the mountains. It was awesome.

Chicken is pretty good. I don't suck it though, I eat that shit cause I ain't a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=TbPbR8o3OGc

my car can be seen in the very beginning, but i was at this meet a few months back, closest thing to a fast and furious meet.

A long time ago, before the Fast and the Furious movies ever came out, their was a huge street racing culture in So Cal. On random Friday or other week nights, we used to go to indistrial areas in Ontario city and run races. The people who ahowed up wefe a mix of old school muscle cars and newer "rice rockets". But back then, the cars looked nothing like they did in the movies. Thry didnt have neon lights and green paint jobs. All that shit started getting popular after the Hot Import Nights scene blew up.

Up until then, it was all about getting as much speed from your car as possible. It was a pretty cool thing watching a car with a 1.6 liter engine smoking a huge v6 or sometimes a v8. Of course it was only aided by turbos or nos systems.

+1

Here's the article: vibe.com/2015/03/racer-x-rafael-estevez-kenneth-li-fast-and-furious-inspiration-may-1998/

Califag reporting.
In the 90's we'd go to late night illegal races out in the middle of nowhere. Every Friday and Saturday night. There were the Asian races and the white races, but not to say you couldn't come mingle. Just never had drive by at the white races, just saying. They still go on today the white ones anyway but it's really everybody. Was there like 10 years ago , raced a black guy in the exact same 5.0 as me , good race he got me off te line by a couple feet.

The meets i go to are mainly in san diego. Most of the meets in LA are mostly a bunch of civic and other cars that think theyre fast, then the cops show cause they're revving their 1.6L engines with a fart cannon exhaust. The meets in san diego on the other hand, tend to be more laid back, not exactly a whole block but like others said, huge parking lots or parking garages like the video i posted. The cops also tend to roll up and if nobody is doing anything stupid, they dont do anything.

I'm not in the car scene but I am in the motorcycle community and have been to a few street races. They happen every weekend here and get pretty big. But it isn't as high class as the movie. When I go I think of it as the off brand of fast and furious. And cops aren't very fun either. It is interesting when the cops show up and everyone scatters though its fun to watch. I've never seen a cop try and chase anyone in a car though they just wait for everyone to leave and they go to the next spot to race

It's died out in my area in recent years. From 2000-2008 the car scene was extremely active every Friday and Saturday night. We had anywhere from a couple dozen to a couple hundred cars show up. Only difference is we weren't fucking retarded, so we didn't race where we gathered. That's fiction and only something highschool fags would do. When there was a race a group would go out either to a street or onto a highway depending if they wanted to go frumroll or frumdig. When any of the big dogs raced a good group would roll with to spectate, and also to scout up the road for cops. Those were the 800 - 1100 hp guys and there were only a handful of them around. We had message boards and some rival car clubs. We had parties and bbqs too, generally a good group of people and a good community as a whole. Lots of sharing information and working on projects, plus group outings to race on the tracks (drag racing, road course racing, autox). It was an awesome era.

We have a few local shows that get 80-100 cars show up. It's mostly classics, but they allow any year/make/model. The ricer kids usually get shooed off though.

Pic related, my ratty drag boat.

Virginia, USA btw

Back in fucking 1999 maybe

I want to go to Southern California and experience the car culture there. So many car meets you've got! It's pretty boring here.

Why do they drive such weird model asian looking cars in the first place?

Why aren't they driving Audi A3, BMW 1 or 3-line, Mercedes A or C-class or VW Golf or Scirooco like all the posers, who are in huge car-debt, over here in Europe?

Now that I know your license plate I will find you, take your car and wear your face as a mask while I drive it to California.

>I want to go to Southern California and experience the car culture there.

Yeah, there is probably also a lot of spics, beaners, wetbacks who wear their white tennis socks up to the knees.

This Mercedes is a terrible car. Most of these are the cheapest bad vehicles of these companies. Just because it's German doesn't mean it's cheap.
Step up to some real models and not exclusively 1.8L 4 cylinders

Happens here in KC every weekend. At least 70% hondas but some cool stuff rolls by every now and again. Just like F&F with 100+ cars scattering when cops show up to the racing. Helicopters come too haha

Around here (DFW Texas) we have drag races at the NASCAR speedway on Friday nights. Gives people a nice legal way to do their racing and gets them off public streets. I've gone, it's a really fun time, and the way the classes are set up basically anyone can race. When I fix my transmission I'm going to take my old Jeep out just for the experience.

The A3 or 1 Series is a better car overall.

>Just because it's German doesn't mean it's cheap.

Since when were German cars cheap in the first place?

Faggots are everywhere, man.

Amerifag originally from PA. The local young adults and minors also raced outside McDonalds.

Walmart is too high class for that

>Step up to some real models and not exclusively 1.8L 4 cylinders

You do understand that smaller engines with the same power are better right?

same here in germany, mostly kids who didnt grow up correctly.. needing something to care about. Don't tune the engine, just the looking. Small Penises in average

okay.

That's a terrible blanket statement. An 8L pushrod big block V8 can outperform a 3L DOHC V8 while being physically smaller and lighter. It's all about power/weight, not power/liter.

Additionally, while this isn't important for racing, generally extremely tight-wound 4 cylinders that make gobs of power tend to have shorter lifespans than old school V8s that make the same power without straining the components.

In Ontario, Canada, we meet in Tim Hortons parking lots, or where the Targets used to be before they closed down. Its pretty chill until people do shit they shouldnt. You know.

In my country we tend to have facebook groups etc that organise meets on there. Went to a modified car meet the other day, shit was sick

I think you're going to the wrong meets. Been to a few meets with Supras, Skylines, Silvias, Starlets, all kinds of stuff

I loved that movie when I was a kid

Right on. Thanks user. I live near some larger towns. Guess i'll do a little digging. Ricers arent much my thing bit i can appreciate any vehicle thats had work done. Even a piece of shit dodge. ;)

Can confirm this. Went to a McDonalds near me once at around 10pm on a Friday and the car park was full of chavs with their 14 year old girlfriends standing around shitty hatchbacks

yeah, here in norway we have them quite often, but they are not quite like the ones in fast and furious, its mostly a huuge car show, some people do burnouts, other go around; looking at other peoples cars, its called street meets

I was in Miami for a bit, and they do have shows like that on the street. It's not really a party, just a dick measuring contest with maybe a short drag race.

An engine with less cylinders is always lighter.