Femanons of Sup Forums

Femanons of Sup Forums,

What is your favorite male body type? Do you prefer toned guys with a bit of muscle, or bulkier body builders? pic related, fags also welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-high-volume-shoulder-builder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check this (impyng there are femanons)

went from fat fuck to this.
Now just want to get really thick shoulders and arms and voila.

I have a similar buil to you, but i'm bulking so not as muscular atm. Chicks dig it user, but you need to have a little money too in order to attract the female for mating season. Otherwise your just another sperg or neet.

timestamp or gtfo

I like my bfs body.
Hes got a total chubby dad bod and hes cute af.

If he told you he wanted to lose weight and get ripped, how would you react?

great pecs, need more arms development, forearms too

I like them pre-pubescent. :)

>implying I care if some fag annon believe it's me.

I wouldnt really mind as long as he didnt let it get to his head.
I dont want him to turn into some meat head.
Plus since im not really in shape id probably feel a bit more self conscious sonce id be the only chubby one lol

Worrying about your body is pointless. Plenty of women like fat dudes. Fat chicks are super fun to fuck too, you can pound em nice and hard.

>posting on a board filled with fag anons
>posting a half nude picture for fag anons
Who is the real faggot here?

I have a pretty standard white body

You can pound any chick nice and hard.

yeah, I have been cycling and a sprinter/soccer player whole youth and my arms are pretty thin (though I also did boxing.. doesn't grow arms, but I can punch like a train, so at least some compensation).
Fast methabolism adds to that, so I have been eating like a pregnant wolverine and drinking mass gainers lately.

Basically have been lifting for the past 2 months purely to grow arms and shoulders and upper back. Rest is just maintenance.
Pic is from december btw.
How's your development doing? Any problematic areas?

How long have you been lifting?

It's interesting to hear comments about your body.
The girl I slept with just 10 hours ago didn't complain about my fagginess much

That may be the reason why you don't like manly aesthethic guys.

rate my body Sup Forums

This dude has a fucking hole in the chest.

2 years. 1 year just fooling around, losing chubby mass. Did some sports here and there for the last 7 years though. Then started studying about lifting a lot and have been pretty much serious for the last 6 months. Problems with eating properly didn't allow progress - stayed the same weight while gaining a little muscle and noticeable strength. But I've mended that I feel and just aiming for mass mass mass now.

>white body
>only shows dick

>Bro I slept with so many girls, I make them all squirt too. I'm super good at sex, all the girls in my girls-only-club told me so.

Calm down faggot. Go grab yourself some tendies.

Kek "hey guys I slept with a girl"
I sleep with a girl that's sexier and smarter than anyone you'll ever be with. Want to know why?
I'm not self conscious about the way I look, although I'm extremely attractive, I'm fat or what people would call fat but I'm 6'5 (probably about 6'8 after back surgery) and white. The whole thing is you need to understand that your body can't really carry you through anything. And ontop of that me being fat I can't probably bench/lift more than you when all I do is hit some 25s when I see them on the floor.

I am aware of that.

>serious
I mean like I almost die every second time I go to gym.

Oh dont get me wrong before my bf i used to fuck guys who were ripped.

That was actually what i preferred. I just so happened to fall in love with a chubby guy

I actually prefer kinda chubby guys

I see you've never skipped a fucking leg day in your life. Those thighs bruh.

Can't say I really toned bodies. Too bulky physiques generally scare me. The abs just throw me off. I like guys who have nice arms but with pudgy tummies and thick thighs.

Can't date a gym rat because that hoe just be eating his gym cheese rather than my pussy.

I've got a friend that has that shit, something about a sternum or someshit. He puts a beer in the hole when we float down the river.

Every muscle is connected. I didnt realize this until about 3-4 months into lifting.

As far as shoulders, trying doing a shrug "attack". I'll do 10 reps w/40# dbells, 10 w/ 45s, 10 with 50s, 10 with 55 and 10 w/ 60s. Thats one set. Repeat 4 times

Why?

The most attractive male body type is rich.

The dick was unnecessary. Not everyone on here is gay

so u are a fatty boi boi?

/thread

Ever heard of Dad-bod? I much prefer that over fit guys. As far as cock goes, maybe 7 inches? But I'll still fantasize over bigger dicks.

Not a femanon but i wouldnt go any bulkier if i were you. You are very fit, congrats. Any bulkier and you start getting into a space where only certain girls will he attracted to you. You will look too much like a meathead and lots of broads just arent into that

7/10, can't take out to mc d's without feeling guilty about extra fries; would friendzone

wouldpuncleftboobtoevenitout/10; nice thooo

That's nice, but we are literally talking about bodies here. My trusty biological machine my brain is sitting in has carried me through more shit you could imagine. Never breaks. Never lacks that extra ounce of willpower or some odd hormone or energy.
Let's not start discussing who what where, and how accomplished are we, because you have no idea who may sit on the other side of the screen.

We get the point - fat also may be attractive.

Dad bod here. Wanna come suck my dick?

Also, rate pls. Trying to lose 10 lbs fat and then add 10 lbs muscle. Already lost 50

Damn, why all the hate for fit guys?

Thats not dad bod.

Insecurity with a little dash of feminism.

Sort of like this I guess, since I didn't post a pic/gif/webm to compare.

Pretty sure it is, actually

i like your door knob

I prefer toned guys that aren't super muscley

>without feeling guilty about extra fries
nah, once you start lifting you burn so much calories, that doesn't bother you anymore.
While I avoid fries because of the oil (which somehow fucks up my skin) I enjoy fast food. Heck, I love sweets as well
there is the "Infarct-pancake" I made with a friend
- take 3-4 cookies with boiled condensed milk (as pictured. they are reallw really sweet and really good with weed btw) covered in chocolate, roll em up in a crepe pancake, cover all in honey or condensed milk or nutella

Liar.

Dude, lifting burns negligible calories. I'm dead serious, a hard leg day burns less than 150 calories.

Agreed

I'm going to have to agree with .

You are too lean for dad-bod, but I like the hair. And the "wanna come suck my dick is such a beta turn off. Either be MORE forceful or play the long game.

traps seem to grow best when I use relatively low weights, but do a lot of reps. I feel they are similar to forearms or calves - very dense and very powerful .They get tired but won't break. 50 reps with moderate weights and doing different exercises seem to work, but my traps are shit too.

my friend is into archery and has crazy traps, similar to Zyzz - I feel that doing incredible amount of something similar to reverse dumbbell flys will make them grow a lot. They often shoot about 500 arrows during one training session, so imagine that's be like doing 500 fly's some 3x a week.

Ugh I hate that argument.
Sure the calories from physically lifting might be that few. However the the metabolism is raised for some time after lifting. The process of repairing damage to muscle is costly in kcal consumption.
Add in the fact that the muscle you gain from working out over a long time dramatically raises your basal metabolic rate.
My basal rate went from 1500kcal as a skinny fat 20 year old to 3200 kcal now 6 years later.

Also agree. Not dad bod.
Shirtless Seth Rogan....thats dad bod lol

fat and funny. can't be beat.

>best at sex
>best at snacks
>best at jokes
>the best

I've been doing it all wrong then, cause I feel incredible appetite after lifting and if not eating all the time and continuing lifting I start to loose weight.

i just started 3 months ago, but i think i'm pretty good physically, i actually am the opposite of you, nice arms but crappy pecs

Idk just think its hotter. Skinny guys just dont do it for me. I like em hairy too

that's actually pretty reassuring.
thanks.

No he's just an idiot. Gaining muscle will increase the rate you burn calories far, far more than the number of calories used to physically lift the weights.

tits? or how about gtfo

Rate?

Winter here. Going to tone more in Summer

Don't know about the sex part but they do tend to be awesome friends. We can just talk gibberish for days and not get bored.

But I don't know if that's scientifically related to their fat levels.

How much weight did you gain? Obviously going from inactive at a low bodyweight, to active at a higher bodyweight is going to drastically increase basal rate. This has nothing to do with calories burned through lifting.

I had a lot of plateus cutting and bulking, and when I let go and stopped caring about any calorie burn from lifting it all came together.

Do an experiment. Bulk as if lifting only burns 50 calories, and only use a surpluse of 300, you'll gain.

Yes this is who my bf is.

I wouldnt consider him fat. Just chubby but man hes hilarious and when we eat its no game.

As much as I don't think he's attractive, I'd agree with the body type. When I think dad-bod I usually think Putin or a chubby Vin Diesel. Yum.

Anyone working with a body thats not particularly great has to rely on other attributes. Humor or being relatable for example. The gold mine is the guy who grew up ugly, then physically bloomed late once they were already intelligent and a decent person.

8/10, would sit on face. Your horribly blanked out face.

I think I'm that ugly person. Also overweight but I don't look like it with clothes on. But I've got friends that always wants to talk.

Feels nice, man.

>friends
>friendzones fat guys

exactly!

I lift heavy and at first I was like pfft. Fucking weak. Then I kept reading. Hmm respectable after all. Then I read more. *That is one set* Damn! That's a serious set.

>go grab yourself some tendies
L0l

Actually, can I see your cock? That pic has made me a little turned on.

No, no, no! We're both guys. He's actually quite the player. Fully fashionable and confident and shit. Not in the faggy way either. Shit, I feel like I'm bringing his game down whenever we hang out.

Went from 55kg to 75kg. Same bodyfat percentage.
The calories burned from physically moving weights are always going to be low. Add in that muscle burns calories very efficiently it's really the lifting that causes the ability to cut fat. It's not directly because of lifting but from the bodies response to lifting, meaning the repair and upkeep of muscle mass.
Lifting weights is the most important part of losing fat right behind diet. Cardio is only useful for heart health really.
You would of course gain if you eat any amount over maintenance. However if I stopped lifting and lost muscle mass I would gain fat very quickly. On the other side If I gain 5kg of muscle from lifting weights and then eat my current maintenance I will strip fat crazy fast.

You gained 3 inches from back surgery? Did they have to disconnect your brain from your spine to do it? Because that's the only way someone would think they could gain 3 inches of height from "back surgery".

Curious, how many cuts and bulks did you do?

On the same path as you, at 65 now. Started at 54.5 with 14% bf (still the same bf now), how's it like at 75?

this took about 25+ years to learn, fellas.
dating children is where you get these childish ideas of muscles and shit.

I'm just saying, man. I feel like the main reason why we hang out so much is cause our houses are like a 5min walk away from each other.

How tall are you guys, and how long did it take you? I'm 6' and 60kg, low enough bf to see my upper ribs

Form > Weight... everytime

As far as traps, i could see that. Maybe some lat pulldowns would help too.

I started doing this shoulder workout (along with shrugs, military presses, Arnolds, and reg. Shoulder presses) and have gained a lot of definition

>bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-high-volume-shoulder-builder

I keep it pretty simple, bulk 6 months then cut for 6 months. I keep my Bulks fairly lean so fat gain is minimal but still some fat gained. Then I cut very gently trying to maintain strength so muscle burn isn't a problem.
I could probably have made more progress if I bulked hard and cut hard, but it's a ton of effort. To be honest though any program that is stuck to religiously will work as long as it's not totally retarded.

It's one of my favorite sets and has made shoulder day one to look forward to. Try it out. Put your max shrug at the top and work you way up from 20-25# below it

I'm the guy that went from 54.5 to 65
I'm 5'9, and I've been lifting for around 8 months now. I have been bulking the whole 8 months and I'm eating 3400-3500 calories a day at this point. Gonna continue my bulk for another 8 or so months and then cut for the summer.

Isn't that how men friendships work though? You don't have shit in common, you just get forced to spend time with each other for some reason so you just accept that person as your "best friend" now?

>i dont have friends

Hey man me too, except I started at 68kg at 26%BF, cut down to 55kg and now have bulked up to 65kg.

I wonder at 5'8 how much more weight I can put on before it's time to cut. I've been doing 2lbs/month and still have low enough bf for 4 pack

Im the guy in the photo with the really badly coloured face. Im 5"7 and 88kg. You can go much higher

Femanons how much more weight should I lose?

I'm 180 5'10 but don't want to be super skinny but don't want to still be chubby...

165, perhaps?

Rate yeah I know needa cut

I really like my body at 75kg.
I've always been very lean, currently 12% according to a dexa scan and skin fold calipers read 8%.
I'm 5'11" so I look like I work out but nobody goes wow unless my shirt comes off.
I found that the muscle I gained at 65kg - 70kg made more of a difference physically per kilo.
Gaining a lean kilo at 65kg made a great deal more difference than going from 74-75kg. Can barely notice a kilo now sadly.
Don't intend to get much bigger as diminishing returns has kicked in, in every possible way. It's way harder to gain lean mass and it doesn't make as much of a difference.

I go for the lean look.

Congrats bro! That's great

You should just bulk till you look in the mirror and think "Hm.. I really think it's time to cut again" which should be around 18-20% bf I guess. Don't cut too soon though! It'll be useless, and a little fat isn't your enemy, just part of the game.

2lbs/month is perfect btw, I'm doing the same.

>lean look
bruh, that's more like Auschwitz mode