Virgin thread. 33 year old kissless virgin reporting in

Virgin thread. 33 year old kissless virgin reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAMeI4uHAFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will you kill yourself?

MGTOW

I hope I can become a level 50 dark mage, so i can change jobs to lich king

25 here
Dont know, its been on my mind lately I dont think there is any hope for me, I am a NEET, have no knowledge of the outside world, I also a pretty fucked up childhood.. I wonder if people can still come back from it

No need to die.

Gesundheit.

Do you need to have some kind of extra qualification like in MBA in necromancy to become rich king if you are a dark mage?

28 virgin. 1 year 4 months away from becoming a wizard.

How does this even happen...?

>25
>Had relatively normal relationships until I was 20
>Never had sex for perfectly valid reasons
>Developed brain lesions
>Am now asexual
I'll be joining you wizards soon.
I did have oral a few times though, will that weaken my powers?

I was 14. What does that make me?

OP here. To be perfectly honest, I probably didn't try enough. I maybe hit on a hundred women in my life. And I simply didn't manage to generate any attraction or chemistry.

That old ass fucking picture is a lie. I was a virgin til 23. I am fine now, and have a kinky ass gf now. Don't give up guys.

1/10.

A liar

Never got any of that high school pussy though.

We're all faks :p apart from thing im 19 but i lost hope few months ago, I feel like I'm really unfuckinglucky, I even had a girl in a bed in december, a drunk girl, Now tell me, is it not bad luck? :v

>tfw lost virginity at 27 a few months ago
>had too many beers, couldn't stay hard but I made sure penetration occurred just so I could make it official

Now I can go back to my normal life of still probably never dating a girl long term or getting married, because I'm awkward and now terrible at sex.

About to finish my first year at wizard camp. Almost got kicked out last night, but thank God I'm too autistic to make a move.

Story time.

36. Somebody shoot me.

35 here, cheers senpai! How's life treating you?

It's 19yo fag, this pic is bullshit, I told myself if i Dont score till my 20 birthday, my birthday present will be bullet to brain, Im 19 and I got feeling that I couldnt live like that knowing u r worth Nothing, that no woman will ever love me or even touch me, life is shit :V

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How fat are you faggots?

I'm not sure brain lesions change your sexual orientation. I think you just tell yourself that you're asexual so you won't feel like a loser.

I'm telling you, sex is overrated.
>done that got the t-shirt.

I'd say go for the achievment.

Like a door mat. You?

OP here. It's true though.

I'm actually quite athletic.

19 here, virgin (not lossless though). 6 months from point of no return.

Tbh I'm a little surprised that you're "supposed" to lose it earlier. I didn't really have very many chances to in high school, and in general under 18 seems really young to me.

Cry some more.

*not kissless
Damn autocorrect

Nothing special, short version

>Friends since high school
>Sends nudes sometimes
>Started hanging out recently
>Went out to dinner
>Went in hot tub
>She left
>Jerked off in shower

22 year old virgin, shooting for wizard.
I'm not fat. I'm actually quite malnourished. I used to be a NEET, but I'm just a NET now. I'm moving up in the world...? kill me

What the fuck? You went further than I ever did and you didn't make a move?

kek

I'm fairly content. Still living with parents on their farm, I work there as well, and so has my days been floating on ever since I left HS really. Spend the days working with the occasional r&r, parents do shopping and errands so I've pretty much never left the property. You still stuck with yours too?

You realize when you get older that young pussy might look good but it doesn't fuck all that well. You want an older freaky woman. Fuck can they drain your balls.

Not that you can't be fat and malnourished, of course. I just happen to be skinny because I under-eat by ~3-5 days a week.

It depends where you get them. I've got 8 sofar. I also have double vision, trouble walking, vertigo attacks, and some delusions. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're also the reason I suddenly stopped masturbating.

I do feel like a loser though. Chronic disease and all.

Like my grandma's corpse? That's old and freaky.

Can't tell if she's interested.
>She spent 4th of July at your house in your hot tub.
I know.

Heh, sorry if I offended you. It wasn't my intention. Sorry.

Get out man. living with your parents is never good for your confidence.

I guess I'll post my story too.

>have 9/10 gf
>be making out in Jeep
>hot and bothered
>clothes start coming off
>but bitch is crazy
>clingy, wants me to marry her soon
>ImNotGettingMarriedInHighSchool.jpg
>claims she's on the pill, don't believe her at all
>she's the type to get pregnant to keep me there forever
>don't have condom
>decide that it's not worth it
>stop, say I'm worried about cops seeing us in the park (I was 18 and she was 16), take her home
>I graduate, move away right after, we break up two weeks later

I'm pretty pathetic though, I still keep some mementos of hers in the ashtray in the Jeep.

Yes and no. I bought a flat at 30, one of my mates moved in with me and I was a bit of a normie for a couple of years. Eventually he moved out and I moved back home, being alone in my own place compacted the feeling of patheticness at being a Virgin and never experiencing love. Renting the flat so it's like my pension for the future and I get on well with my parents so it's not all bad but I know if I had to come home to an empty home every night after work I'd have topped myself by now.

Well if it turns you on go for it. Ill bet if you could get past the wrinkly gray it could be good if it were the right woman. I prefer women around my own age, mid to late 30s

Need this T-shirt :D

I'm used to worse on Sup Forums honestly
And just a couple year ago I was convinced asexuality was a myth. In the case of chronic incurable diseases though, it seems to have some substance.

18 Fucked 3 girls and I have a micro penis.

Way further than I ever got.

This chart is ridiculously stupid.

Here I fixed it for you

This seems more accurate.

48 y.o. kissless virgin reporting in.

Eh I may even push the last two to 30 and 40

25 and lost my virginity to my wife on our wedding night the the recent past :)

literally the best decision of my life was to wait until marriage.

Can't argue with that. But I'm in a pretty complicated financial situation so I'm pretty much stuck here until I've managed to put away a large enough pile of money. I've been doing my best though, lived like a monk and put as much as possible away and tried to get good interest.

I have a pretty good idea how it works to say the least, but you never attempted to date anyone while you lived alone?

am i the only 20 something dude that wants to reach the wizard level.

24 year old virgin, I'm one of those shy noobs that lose their shit right when its gonna happen. I could have fucked when i was 14, again in high school at 17 and 18, and in college at 22 but every time its going to happen i go blank and all i want to do is get outta there wtf is wrong with me? I regret it later and say man i should've fked her brains out. fml i should just become a fat loser wizard like u say.

Maybe try giving the numbers the same y coordinate next time?

Image for you

Ahahahhaaha, I would kill myself if I were you.

I'm shit at social interaction. Useless with women, it's just low self esteem but it's something I can't get over.

Props to you, you're not missing out on anything.

Welcome Sir, drinks to be found to the right, coathangers on the left.

How did things go so wrong?

What advice could you provide for a 19 year old kissless virgin?

Well then, let's hope you are sexually compatible. Roll of the dice.

Just buy a hooker bro. In Poland they have ones that let you kiss.

i was 14 fucked a whore then like 3 months later a week before my 15th birthday fucked a girl i met at a party no regrets

better?

I'd like to do the same thing honestly. Seems like it would be great, especially if you're both virgins. Then there's no such thing as bad sex, since it's all you've had.

This threads not for normies.

That is wrong. When you reach 30 you become a wizard. I know this to be true in my heart.

I'm on my way to buying a home, cant afford to buy anything else.

Here it is 100 PLN an hour. Like 30 dollars.

I disagree 30 is depressing but still possible, you haven't stopped trying at 30.

At 40 it's over and you ascend to a higher plane.

It is so.

Sounds about the same as me then. Can't really get past that notion that I'm subhuman garbage kek. Not once in my entire life have been so conceited as to think I'm worthy of another persons affection and I don't get how others get so full of themselves, but I'm happy for them that they do. Social interaction is a complete failfest too ofc and it gets even worse around women.

You also ponder suicide on a daily basis?

>renting the flat so it's like my pension for the future

Pray tell how the fuck you work this out faggot

Not usually wise to rent, but it is possible to come out ahead after renting.

Maybe user is onto something.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAMeI4uHAFE

I mean I can't afford a trip to poland.

Kek, also someone check those trips!!

Haha at Least im not only Polish fag in here :D

I'm renting it out which more than covers the mortgage. Eventually it'll be paid for and that monthly rent will be a nice few hundred on top of my normal pension.

Just buy a hooker in your own country bro

Nah, I think I can find someone. Not going to a hooker just yet

I'm starting to think about it more and more. I'm pretty much half way through my life and it's not been great so far. Still, having family and knowing there's people 10 times worse off than me means I'll probably stick it out and see what happens.

Are you in college?

Dorms, clubs, inter-mural teams.

If not learn to dance, women like to dance. None of that horseshit club dancing either, learn ballroom, tango or if you're in the south go easy mode and learn to two-step.

OP here. I too recommend college activities.

Dancing is a good idea too, even if I was terrible at it.

Fair enough, best of luck ahead mate.

Get out of here Spencer.

We might all make it. No point giving up without a fight.

I'm 29, lost it at 22, I guess it is hopeless, even though I bang all the fucking time, probably done it more than most of you.