Is it more impressive that they won zero (zero) trophies together than it would have been if they dominated Europe?

Is it more impressive that they won zero (zero) trophies together than it would have been if they dominated Europe?

Most of them were way past their peak

But they each won something individually there (Ronaldo won the league in his first season, Beckham won in his last), they never managed to win anything when they were together.

No, no Makelele

>Beckham won in his last
thanks to Higuain (non ironically)

i should NOT have rated zidane

Higuain looked like the next BR Ronaldo in 07

The entire team played better that year, specifically Beckham. Those last six months were by far his best at Madrid

Zidane never did anything for Madrid after the meme volley in 2002. As soon as he retired they won the league

Ensemble casting is shit
its why Al Pacino and De Niro are shit together
If you make a primadonna team, their big egos will collide with each other

>Zidane never did anything outside of 10 matches in his whole career
Fixed. Zidane is just pure youtube highlights hype

>I don't rate heat

>its why Al Pacino and De Niro are shit together

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Galacticos were a shit team that was formed due marketing reasons. Florentino made lots of cash putting 1000 meme players in the same team.

All Figo's fault

Elaborate

I wouldn't go that far but his 3rd world player of the year award was almost as big of a joke as Owen's ballon d'or

Wtf, why do they kneel like they're taking a shit?

3 CLs in 5 years m8

What? They won zero together

>3 CLs in 5
How old are you? In the 7th and 8th champions most of those players werent there.

I think he was referring to 97,98, & 02. Although only 02 was technically in the galacticos era

I was talking specifically about the team in the OP. They didn't win anything together, they only won something either before or after the rest of the Galacticos came

The 97 and 99 team had nothing to do with the fat feast of the galacticos.

Galácticos gave Real Zaragoza their best moments outside of the cup winner's cup.

Thank you based galácticos.

>Ensemble casting is shit
Ocean's trilogy senpai

>Al Pacino and De Niro are shit together
The Godfather 2.

They played together just 1 year, by then Figo and Zidane were on their way to retirement, the team was incredibly inbalanced after the leaving of Makelele, Beckham was mega-overrated shit only good for marketing shit and media chatting shit, the team was coached by a variety of gigantic meme faggots from Queiroz to Luxemburgo, and etc.

It was Florentino going full stupendous and turning the club into a celebrity stunt. Real Madrid didn't recover from this devastation until Mou arrived and turned it back into a football club.

he was great in 02/03 season and first half of 03/04 season

galacticos in a shell nut

...have you ever been in a team photo or something?