Any anons wanna fap to my autistic as fuck ex...

Any anons wanna fap to my autistic as fuck ex? Shes on a ton of different meds and does fucked up shit like record herself and make captions like these.

Let me take a wild guess, she left you.Fucking looser be a fucking man and move on, turn the fucking page. You seem like a little bitch when you do this shit to get even. Be a fucking Man

Ignore
The rest of us who ain't faggots want you to dump everything you got.

user is right. Dump it all

Niiiice commencing dump

What does she do to your cock? And I can post more caption ones if anyone wants those.

loser*.. No one will listen to a disgusting, illiterate, dirt bag, piece of shit like you user.

More?

yas

This thread again?! You just keep posting the same copypasta and picture set.

i remember seeing the thread you posted a while back when you found these on her mac book, user. what happened? did you confront her?

Nice. I didnt confront, just broke up with her. We still fuck, but I dont need to be in a committed relationship with her.

Feet?,

dont blame yuh

Ya dude. Now she can suck off her weed dealer or therapist or whoever the fuck she wants to to.

I'll take another wild guess you two " men " are at least 50 pounds overweight. Never been with a girl or woman unless it was vicariously through these posts. You fuck sticks are pitiful. Go jerk off in the corner to the OP loser's pics of the girl that dumped him. Absolutely fucking Pitiful

Bump

Would happily destroy that puss and ass but I avoid crazy these days