Sup Forums ask a 32 year old who fucked his cousin last night. Me 32 her 24. We always been attracted to each other...

Sup Forums ask a 32 year old who fucked his cousin last night. Me 32 her 24. We always been attracted to each other. Pic just taken a few mins ago. 7-5-16, 9:55 am. Girlfriend was in the other room passed out drunk last night.

Did you come in her?

ok

Why don't you give a greentext, you shit

Given the opportunity, would you have fucked her 10 years ago ?
Do you regret that not happenning ?

Is that your cousin or your girlfriend?

Any better pic ?
Nude maybe ?
Also, who started first ?

Noodz

>op here, still hung over. No i did not pull out. She said she is on the pill. Still didnt care.

Oh shit

>no nudes. Started getting attracted to her when i was about 24. She innitiated it. We got drunkblast night and her and her boyfriend just broke up. She said she hasnt been laid in over a year. I used that as a greenlight. We walked to the park and she unloaded her bullshit. I listened, we sat down then i went in for the kiss. It actually worked. She fully embrased me.

>hasn't been laid in a year
On the pill

>update Sup Forumss she just woke up, i asked her if she had a great time last night. She said hell yes instantly. I asked her if she remembers everything. She said my dick made her sore.

You don't know how to green text properly, therefore this entire story is fake and gay and you're underage b&

Nice one !
Go make some nudes now, then !

>i know shes not on the pill. But im going to use one of my girlfriends plan B pills in her breakfast. Hopefully i can away with this. If not, my life is seriously about to change.

Ask for noodz

>maybe my greentext is all in the moment. How else doni prove anything. Take it or leave it. Just gotta tell someone.

lolwut

>im still kind of drunk. Going intonthe hang over phase

do you feel guilty about being a incestuous faggot?

text her telling her you want noodz to remember last night better.

More pics of her, even clothed one.

josh?

This is the best photo she will not let me take. Sorry Sup Forumss maybe as things progress i can convince her

you have about a 1 in 15 chance of her getting pregnant. putting a medication in someones food without their knowledge and consent is a felony.

nah dont listen to this guy OP they are just foolin ya

>i dont care what that person thinks lol im doing it anyways.

Look good.
Have some older pic of her ?

So she was 16 when you start to want to fuck her.
Interresting... Tell me more.

Have fun in prison after she goes to the cops and accuses you of rape as soon as she regrets this user.

welp ive been in this thread for about 3 mins now and shits completly fucked up so im gonna get the fuck outa here enjoy lol....

hmmmm okay

Damn, post more pics of her? creepshots?

>i do not, sorry she really hates cameras. Even after i told her she shouldnt. Shes cute enough. She dont even do selfies which is kinda nice. That shits douchy as fuck

nope not fooling you.

>you are a complete moron. Even if she tried. She has no signs of struggle. No bruises, my word against hers completely. Wouldnt be hard to convince anyone with a solid and consistent story that would never chamge.

What about her facebook, also start texting her asking for nudes srsly op dont be a faggot

>anyways im off to make breakfast. Take care Sup Forums

>retard, you arent getting her personal information. Not trying to rally a person army of faggots.

Who is that other dude in the pic? How did you fuck her without him finding out?

i think he meant like pics from her FB, not a link to it. just so we can see what she looks like outside of the hungover pic you posted above.

0P, I swear to god if you fall for this and post a picture that is easily identifiable. you're fucking moron. Do not fall for the bait and post any pictures but has anyone's face in it. They will ruin your life.. Just ask Cody420

green text bud

haaahaa...that look of redneck regret

Tits pic?

post her profile picture from facebook you retard

most women take the pill to help control the "flow" or volume of their periods. It also helps guarantee regularity in their menstrual cycle.
>date a woman
>learn things about female bodies
>stop acting like a 16 year old judgemental/knowitall douche

>polchan.net

dont die on me

That green carpet screams cousin fucker.