Whats the point if our only purpose in life is to slave away at a depressing job just to survive

whats the point if our only purpose in life is to slave away at a depressing job just to survive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDjGF-NQ57k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here you go a reason to kill yourself

Ask that someone he wont be able to answer you

JESUS LOVES YOU.

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven.

quit your fucking job

Our point is to survive and reproduce, secondary to that is impact society.

There's no grand matrix scheme to enslave you. Either take part and contribute to society or don't.

There is no point. Although our only purpose in life is in fact to slave away at a depressing job just to survive, I suppose the little fun experiences you get along the path to that fate is reason enough to stick around for the ride. at least, until you get there, then you might as well just fucking end it.

Still boring and depressing as fuck

Isn't OP. Try and do sometging you love that you can make money off and maybe one day you'll be good enough at it to do that. I'm currently working a full time job I hate whilst writing short stories and novels on the side, and hope that one day I could support myself on that. It's a very cliché dream, but if you're not even trying then that's just too much depression to handle.

YOU GUYS SHOULD FIGHT IT OUT

That guy's not gay you sneaky jew.

Its not. Study personal finance and quit bitching. Working on car #9 and my 3rd house. Nothing super nice. Yet...

Youre boring and depressing as fuck and so are your trips

Checkd

lets turn this shit thread into a ylyl thread

Lying faggot. You stupid little lying bitch. You're a little fucking kike. I hope lying people like you rot in hell you 16 year old summer fag.

correct, there is no point or meaning of life. You don't however have to slave away. People in jungle live in their little colonies and they do just fine. However, if you want to live in a modern society and have nice things, then yes, working is a necessity. The best thing is to find a job that you can somewhat tolerate and do things that make you happy. that's it. "Life sucks, then you die"

>slave here.
Yeah I work at McDonalds for a living but I'm actually okay with my life even though it's stagnant and dead end.

I just work at McDonalds. Been there for over 2 years. I work 4:30am to 1pm Monday to Friday. I actually don't hate it. I live In a small town of 1800 along a major us highway in the Midwest. I don't work with any ghetto trash and I get along with almost everyone. I make enough to support myself and be happy. I pay 280 for my very simple apartment, ~50 for electric, 35 for internet, I can buy some booze, some tree, 80 for car insurance, gas tank usually always over half, i always have food, I host a lot of hitchhikers and vagabonds coming through town that I meet at McDonalds (give em a couch to sleep on, shower, pack of cigs, some green to smoke, homeade meal to eat, maybe a ride to the next state an hour away if I like em enough)

what will that do for a lil ole poor fag like me?

get
a
hobby

Do you see that picture of a man in shark pajamas laying on the beach? That's the point

so then just start your own business

That's the best most of us can aspire to. Pay our way with a little left over.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDjGF-NQ57k

this is now also a get thread

Not a lying kyke at all. I am a morman. And not a good one... The newest car I have is an 03. I am either mechanically inclined to fix my cars or i can get advise from friends. I've been a horse trader of vehicles my entire life. Ive worked overtime all of my life. Currently only working 50 hours a week and paid well. Also I am suplementing my income dickfarming. During down time at work i study personal finance and read magazines and news about rich people. I actively study them and aspire to be one. I bough a shitty old duplex turned into a single family home. Bought a shitty little cabin next door to it. My main home is paid off in April and then payments will begin on my cabin. Simultaneously I'm trying to acquire a small home right outside of town on 5 acres. You dont have to pay cash and own everything outright. My credit store was likr 450 a few years ago and now it is pushing 700 due to the study i have done and personal finance classes i take. I'm also 30 and havent lived with my folks since high school. Why do you wish bad things on total strangers. Wouldnt it be vetter to take my advise or at least not be a little piss ant cunt and maybe just valm your fucking ass for a couple years until i have expendable income to give you faggots steam games? Go fuck yourself user...

For one it will help your self esteem. I was hirt and laid up when i started my 20 foot stack of personal finance books. It will also make life not seem hopeless. Hard to explain but you begin to see your life as a long and hard road but worth it. Instead of the circlejerk roundyround track most people see. Once you understand the anyone that was a C average student can get rich it is mind blowing. I am far from rich yet and taking my time. The closest thing i have to a true asset is a shithole house i can rent in my name. But i choose not to as it is not worth the headache. I dont know man. I always try and get a good deal on magazines like forbes, follow rich entrepreneurs on snapchat and other social media, and buy used and new personal finance books. Used is fine and substantially cheaper for basic learning but be aware that rules change quickly so you have to be careful. I promise if you read rich dad poor dad and books like it then your life will improve.

Nobody said you HAD to. Go live in the woods

hi my fellow straight person
sent ;)

The point of every life is to survive, that´s it.
Look at every not domesticated animal around us, "fun times" are just something random to them, most of the time they answer their needs (sleep, hunt, hide from predators, etc).
Humans are just animal, he just have some more levels of abstraction but in the end we are just mammals. Instead of hunting we get jobs so we can buy food and the fun part of life is constructed around what you do in your day to day life (talking with colleagues, people you meet during an activity you do, etc).
At best you can try to live from something you like doing. But whatever it is it means you will have to work to get good at it so someone will want what you do. And out in the nature, an animal that can´t hunt well enough just starves.

This is the law of nature user, the human isn´t above it.

"The meaning of life isn't to simply survive. The meaning of life is to live" Jack London

Only idiots "slave" for their entire life. Smart people work smart, save money and invest. It's a lot more work but you will get to life the last half of your life rich. You will always be proud about your life and you won't have to think everyday what a piece of shit you are.

Work smart, not hard faggot.