You know what's bullshit?

you know what's bullshit?

fucking bitches will listen to music about fucking, constantly dress and look like they're ready to fucking, but never just fuck. just fuck already!! fucking bitches.

the worst fucking part is that if you're trying to fuck then they don't want to fuck.

then when you're like fuck it and are fucking around and do something else and don't want to fuck then they all want to fuck.

it's like they do the complete fucking opposite of what you want to be fucking bitches intentionally.

fucking bitches.

Maybe you're just ugly

Maybe you're just ugly

bullshit. they all wanted to fuck when i didn't want to fuck. and they shouldn't act like they all want to fuck if they feel that way. doesn't work. fucking bitches.

Maybe you're just ugly

Maybe you're just ugly

But they are fucking. They just aren't fucking you.
Stop being stupid.

This repetition thing was only funny like once. Forcing a meme, etc.

But they aren't fucking. They just aren't fucking you.
Stop being stupid.

This bitching thing was only funny like once. Forcing a meme, etc.

Nice. Repeating my argument back to me while providing no substance to the argument that you have a shitty sense of humor.

Nice. Bitching your argument back to me while providing no substance to the truth that you have a shitty sense of humor.

Nice. Keyboard warrioring your argument back to me while providing no substance to the truth that you have a shitty sense of humor

Nice. Keyboard warrioring your argument back to me while providing no substance to the truth that you have a shitty sense of humor

OP, I think this thread is proof of why no one wants to fuck you.

user, I think this thread is proof of why no one wants to fuck you.

user, I think this thread is proof of why no one wants to fuck you.

user, I think this post is proof of why no one wants to fuck you.

>they want to fuck when i don't want to fuck
>faggot doesn't read it just to be a faggot

user is a faggot.

I'm sure they do, buddy. I'm sure they do.

I'm sure they do, buddy. I'm sure they do.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

You just don't know it.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Already fucked, faggot. I was just calling bitches out on this bullshit. Of course you have to be a bitch and attack whoever you can easily reach. That's a faggot, for you. You're projecting too hard, faggot.