Am I fucked Sup Forumsros?

Am I fucked Sup Forumsros?

So Ive spent the last week up at my grandparents and my older sister and I have to share the same room and bathroom. So to jack off Ive been doing it while I shower into the toliet so I can use my phone to watch pron. But about 30 minutes ago I forgot to flush it down after I showered and my sister used the bathroom, and was(and still is) there for like 20 minutes. Do you think that she saw it? Im scared.

TLDR: I came in a toliet, forgot to flush it, sister went into bathroom, was there for 20 minutes. Im scared

YES YOU ARE FUCKED

mate you fucked up bro. never forget to flush

What if she fishes it out and stuffs it in her snatch to have a insest tard baby?

SHIT OUT OF LUCK

lol i do this at work all the time, of course i flush tho

OP here, shes calling my name FUCKKKKKKKKK

HIS SISTER'S HERE AND HIS COCK SHE WILL SUCK

This

OH MY GOD HIS SEMEN'S STUCK

OP here again, this is the end, Im sitting kn my bed and my sister is talking to my grandpa.

Rip

Maybe she wants to share some cum...

OP are you from some very strict catholic family or what? Even if they caught you jerking off the least it would happen in regular american family would be awkwardness/embarassment.

You should probably try to get your sister to jack you off tonight in bed.

What's happening, faggot?

YOURE FUCKED user
RUN
RUNNNNNNNNN

OP here, turns out everything is fine, but its super awkward, I have to shower with door open, and no shower curtain. Grandpa laughed his ass off and called be retarded while my sis and grandma are not talking to me. Fml

you busted a nut, so what? emberassing, yes, akward, yes, "being fucked", hell nah

Answer my question though OP
Are you from strict christian family or something?

Post pics

kek
>caught after JO
>showering with zero privacy

When your sis walks by, start beating off at her. Grandma too

Faggot here: The only strongly religous people in my family are my grandparents, literally a cross on almost every wall

Who cares? Fuckin beat off harder while they watch

allright, I call bullshit. first, I believed you were from that super-ultra-conservative and religious family where fapping is considered a sin, but why would they then have you shower with the door open and no curtain?

Yes this. Jack it with uncanny fury.

Because my sister isnt dumb and knew the only time I couldve JO'd is when I was "in the shower"

but isn't you being forced to be naked practically in public the greater sin?

That's Christianity for ya.

Im mean its not in public, its still a bathroom, the doors just open, I might follow anons advice and jack harder while staring out of the bathroom

This is an underrated post

Fuck your sister, right in the pussy.

No it's not. That's crazy-ass old people who are taught to be pants-shittingly terrified of normal sexuality while also fetishising it. Or at least, that's what I would say if this whole thread wasn't fake

Just Jack off when everyone is asleep

fuck your grandpa right in the oldboypussy