No Rekt thread??

No Rekt thread??
Rekt thread!

WTF did he just eat?!? Why was it alive?!? Where the fuck is his arm?!?!

A frog dumbass

Ayy I'm poop here

Let's keep this legal lads, I will be monitoring this thread and WON'T HESITATE to report any content I deem inappropriate.

bump

Kek

Post some rekt

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

dumbfuck it was a toad and the guy is missing an arm seriously cant believe theres people as retarded as you literally no common sense at all

Nice way to start off the thread.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

>Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about?
because we're fucked up

now leave pls

ew gross

is this a meme

10/10 thread

just killing a huge frog with one hand in the middle of a store, takes the best pieces raw like a real warrior and then wants to share it

>a real leader

trips have spoken

Oh wow you must think youre so cool because you can joke about dead bodies and not feel bad about it. Being fucked up in the head isnt cool and isnt something to be proud of.

trips have spoken

trips have spoken

i'm not proud of it

trips have spoken

Damn that guy knows how to party

whats wrong with that nigga

THOSE ARENT FUCKING TRIPS YOU IDIOTS IM DOWNVOTING YOU INTO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is black

nice 69 m8

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

oh

Trips of truth

I'm cool with you bro

b8'ed

We should have nuked fucking azns when we had thew chance.

you mean b&'ed, l2meme

That how nigger get babies, after this the female nigger lays eggs

rip pepe

also, he didnt washed it
>gross

Froggo eats arm, he eats froggo.

nice trips

Oh I'm Sorry it's just ever rekt thread is Spammed with this kind of shit.

I want to eat poop

trips have spoken

how'd he make a tv appear out of nowhere?

go back to church mormon!

Damn that guy really planned that shit out, except for the whole showing his face thing

Understood boss.

THOSE ARENT TRIPS YOU LITERAL DUMBFUCK

Fucking chinks

trips have spoken

Sounds like b8 to me

why?? it's just a stupid frog who cares???

trips have spoken

nice quints

its so thin that looking at it straight on and in black and white you can't see it. i've seen that a dozen times and just realized it.

zozzled

jeeeesus

Trips have spoken

thank you brother

>zozzled
what?

who died and made you triplord?
it's a free country dipshit.
he's entitled to his opinion.

>being this new

You sound like a little bitch. Pro tip, don't click rekt threads in the future.

This is a message to all newfags and cancer currently killing Sup Forums: What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is motherfucking Sup Forums, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS get shotgun. WE don't give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always first in line. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, exploitation, and lulz. This isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME. WE pioneered class. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off in the shower? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you don't. You just do NOT. But you really think you can compete with Sup Forums? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by us. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the VAGINA we just made for you. SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isn't a game, it isn't a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isn't some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO

Yes, that was the joke when they made that advertisement for th e new slimmer tv model they released.

top zoz spotted the newfag summer

this is a commercial for flat screen tvs.

Ahhh the season of summerfag is upon us. Rekt threads with no rekt and still new fas get offended.

Just leave new fags

I'm here since 2015 you cancerous newfaggot

What the zoz did you just fucking say about me, you little zozzler? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy zozzels, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on zoz-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed zozzels. I am trained in zoz warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US zozzle forces. You are nothing to me but just another zoz. I will wipe you the zoz out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my zozzling words. You think you can get away with saying that zoz to me over the Internet? Think again, zozzler. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of zozzlers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the zoz, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your zozzle. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can zoz you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in zozzle combat, but I have access to the entire zozzle of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little zoz. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “zozzle” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the zozzle, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, zozzler.

it's magic you fucking assholes

PLEASE
TELL
ME
HOW
IS
CALLED
THIS
MEME

>being that autistic

>I've been here all summer

Zozzer please.

APEX ZOZZLE

>my face when

nice trips

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND THOSE ARENT FUCKING TRIPS YOU STUPID DUMBASS SERIOUSLY WTF IS UP WITH ALL THESE FUCKING NEWFAGS!!!!!!?!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

THOSE ARENT TRIPS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

trips have spoken

I know right. shits epic XD

true dude if is some sort of abuse is always Chinese
animal human dosnt matter .
poo ppl arent better but they show abit more respect for animals at least

fucking bait, user

it's a meme you dip

Did all of you wake up on the retarded side of the bed today?

newfag here, what is zozzle?

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

trips have spoken

cant you just fucking google it?

kill yourself