Whats your opinion on girls with tattoos?

whats your opinion on girls with tattoos?

straight trash homie

Depends on the type and quantity of tattoos.

disgusting

>girls
>tattoos

choose one

ok with it

Damages goods. Would fuck, never marry.

CX

This

Big tats and sleeves make a girl look too manly

Ruins creation's most beautiful aspect

Inherently lowered value.

Can't decide until you share noodz

They can take pain. If they can take that, they can take this dick coming from all directions. Freaks. Wouldnt wanna wife one

hows that a bad thing ?
thrash bitches ar damaged
and thats good

Agree 100%.

>tattoos are hot as hell

Seconded

Tawny Taylor
no nudes i'm sorry

checked

It shows a lot about them, personality and maybe even a small story. I love them.

Hot.

so many neckbeards saying damaged goods....just mad they can't get anything in real life so they take it out on people with personalities. Must suck to lack one.

I'm fine with it as long as it's artistic and not fucking retarded names/stars.

It's just body art. Not something I'd do on myself but I can appreciate it.

Loose morals, promiscuous, heavily sexually active, probably smokes cigarettes

this one looks nice...

Sexy as fuck

Millenial confirmed.

Clear display of a desperation to be interesting and/or younique - An attention whore with little worth anyone's attention.

Degenerate trash. Not worthy of my pristine white seed.

It can work, but not her's.

Total turn off, would not fuck

I'll fuck them but never hook up (assuming I'm alpha)

girls with lots of tattoos look like they fell in a mud puddle when they're naked with the lights off

Nah, just don't like to have long term relationships with crazies

girls with lots of tattoos are also 100% into anal, no exceptions

Its fucking gross. And stupid.

not anymore
liberals are running this country now

>look like
>lights off
You got night vision or something?

Pure garbage and they probably have aids.

You'll never get laid with that attitude.

that's true, don't even ask, just ram the whole thing up there without any warning, bitches love that

I'm married and still getting it regular.

You guys must either really hate tattoos, or totally forget that lots of different women from different backgrounds get tattoos for different reasons. Yeah, some are ugly, but some are beautiful. Fair enough if it's not your personal taste, but try and remember that it doesn't mean trash!

Also, for the record, none of the girls I know with tattoos are trash, in fact, good tattoos cost a lot of money, and they're usually stable/comfortable financially, as a minimum.

Ok then, I can rephrase. You'll never get a piece on the side with that attitude.

Truly horrible.

I like thick tatted women. The kind that can mount a tire on a truck wheel.

Tatoos in general are fucking retarded, Not only do you look like a degenerate, but you're ruining your body. This is especially true when you cover yourself from head to toe with them. I think people should slow down before they color all over themselves like a kid in kindergarten trying to express him/herself

It's too bad she don't like men.

Tattoos ruin it. I can't be with a girl with tats. I dumped my ex for getting one

Aside from obvious trolls and virgins. I married a girl who went from a few to many tattoos, I was into it, I did divorce though. She was successful and quite sane. Having a thing for the tattooed type I hooked up with a few insane tattooed girls. Mostly I can say stereotypes can be true, but all women can be crazy, my current GF has no tattoos, these days I only really know one female with sleeves and she owns her own business and is very intelligent. That being said my general understanding of the many tattoos is that it is unattractive on the mental side, I enjoy the look but proceed with caution. This is absolutely natural, it's excessive and leads one to assume poor judgement.

a girl with a small tattoo means she's up for it
she's saying she is a bit of a bad girl and sex for girls is on their devious side.
a girl with a tattoo will be for it!!!

99% of tattoos are tacky and distasteful. the only one i can think of that isn't is pic related. that one's actually very touching.

forgot to mention, that's the note that the person's mother left shortly before she died in a car accident.

Kill yourself

there's generally enough ambient light to vaguely see in a room with the lights off unless it has no windows or blackout curtains

It's a good and a bad thing. It's good that they mark themselves as the lower class garbage that they are so I can avoid them and it's a bad thing because a lot of pretty girls fall for the tattoo meme and ruin their bodies

that was exactly my thinking... otherwise it would be stupid...
but thats nice actually...

All tattoos are in the same vein, user.No matter the context.
Just because that one personally touched you doesn't make it special

ugly takes away the innocent feeling

Lol its human nature to want what you can't have. I did marry one though. The key is to find them with proper daddy issues.

Nah, I'm quite happy with my life thanks :) maybe if you're not happy and feel the need to tell people to kill themselves, you should go an hero yourself. Clearly your life is pathetic and shit.

I like them. It depends on what kind of tattoos, but I find many of them quite attractive.

Can't get behind chest or neck/face tattoos. Otherwise they're mostly ok.

Yea nothing nicer than black marks all over your body. Forever.

honestly when i see it i think they're sluts, worse if they had to move their underwear to get it

implying getting tattoos means youre crazy

i've been having the feeling like the heavily tattooed fad is over, so if you meet a girl with lots of tattoos she's probably pushing thirty

...where the fuck do you live? If anything it's running rampant

on the contrary, because it's special, it touched me.

>All tattoos are in the same vein, user.No matter the context.
>Just because that one personally touched you doesn't make it special

...just like pedophiles and catholic priests then???

Agreed
but that wasn't the point

Yes.

Amen!

Yeah, nah. They're trash for relationships. Its self-vandalism, negro.

nyc. but the younger girls have only one or two tattoos unless they've got daddy issues. only old bitches are covered in the things, because that was cool around 2005

seriously, next time you see a chick covered in tattoos pay attention to her age

I'll second this

tattoos are basically tree rings for people at this point

If he doesn't get that tattooed on his arm would he forget about his mother?

The usual idea of beauty in a girl to most guys is flawless skin. Tattoos and stupid piercings deviate from this.

If someone has a trampstamp or a small butterfly or something whatever, but a big fucking mural on stomach/tits/arms/ass etc is a major turnoff. I want to see a girl not a Picasso.

yes, because he is clearly retarded