My first girlfriend - been together for 6 months at the age of 16 - has just sent me this after 8 years of no talking...

My first girlfriend - been together for 6 months at the age of 16 - has just sent me this after 8 years of no talking. I have a girlfriend 30% uglier and basically worse. What do?

Dump her and get with the ex, fuck her silly.

just ask her "do you?". if she pushes you to answer first, be coy - "i've thought about it, wondered what you would've been like.." etc

if you jump at it like "hell yeah i regret it, we should fuck!" chances are she won't be interested.

fuck bitches get money

turn 360 degrees walk away
>tfw picture is fake as fuck

she's testing you bro.

respond but act like you don't have any interest. or just ignore her ass and keep with your gf. who cares? she likely just wants some attention that her bf/hover dudes aren't giving her.

Have some dignity and don't reply to the bitch. Also, dump current girlfriend and upgrade.

fuck her

This

This

This, like the two idiots above just said.

If that girl is 30% better than what you've got, you need to upgrade regardless.

my god, this is exactly what I have been waiting for with my first gf. Never saw her naked but she let me play with her tits. I would seriously not hesitate to fuck her even though I'm married.

post more

I'm definatelly not duing this. Are you really that weak? If I act, I take the initiative.

dude, acting disinterested isn't being weak. if you really think she's not just messing with you after not speaking to you in 8 years, you're an idiot. flip the table on her by acting like she don't mean shit to you.

or just go ahead and be "alpha", see how that works out for ya here lol

You gotta make her chase you. Not weak, you play from the position of power. Make her work for it.

haha you're dating someone 30% ugglier and worse than a chick that's basically a 6/10, judging from that picture. clearly "taking the initiative" is working out greaaaat for you, huh?

>implying women work

Her pic seems less like an invitation and more like a spiteful jab. At the very least could just be screwing with your head.

right in the pussy

What is MS Paint?

No "girl" made a shop this shitty. You are a faggot, thanks for playing tho...

this. if you sound disinterested, she'll start trying to prove you should be interested.

BITCH LET ME HOLLA ATCHA

Check em OP

so she comes back after 8 years? she is fake or drunk or want make fun. find her best friend and fuck he, ten send this chick video... :D

lol what a fucking creeper.

ITT:
People falling for weak shenanigans