Hey fags, were turning sjw tactics around on a shitty mexican place that wont server trump supporters

hey fags, were turning sjw tactics around on a shitty mexican place that wont server trump supporters.

yelp.com/biz/cancun-inn-sugar-loaf

here is the link on yelp go and one start that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Fuck off, back to Sup Forums

Bumping for raid.

no because fuck trump

Because the crooked criminal is so much better!

Trump sucks

fuck off back over the border

>tfw Sup Forums is actually full of children
i kind of always knew but come on you kikes

typical mudslinging nothing erlse

Better than the "zomg tiny hands" attacks. Clinton supporters are dumb af.

Greetings, I'm OP from the other thread on Sup Forums anyone who wants to stand up for free speech, (trump supporter or not) needs to leave a 1 star review. They denied this lady a meal due to her hat. However the US has laws of free speech. We need to show them that we don't tolerate breaking those laws here.

oy vey, vememba, ze clintons did no thing wrong goyim

still better than trump, practically everything is better than trump, I would be a better president than trump.

ITT: thinking politics will be taken seriously on Sup Forums and is met by trolls, and deserves it

its not politics its shitposting on a spic restaurants yelp page.

They didn't break any laws.
They have the right to refuse service to anyone they wish.

Calling for raids is a bannable offense :^)

>Sup Forums is too retarded to accomplish anything that involves leaving their circlejerk hugbox
>gets buttmad that Sup Forums isn't their private army

go ask cripplechan, tumblr, reddit or one of the other SJW sites because your shitty internet activism doesn't belong here

>not wanting to meme a restaurant something fierce
this board is fucking deader than bill clinton

Actually lying to the police is a crime

cuck me up

well that bitch could lie too

penis in my butt butt in my penis (rainbow) (rainbow) (poo)

faggots be faggoting

also bernie is a jew

With no reasoning behind such a statement. Whereas Hillary put the country in danger.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

mods ban this little shit

Freedom of speech only means the government can't persecute you. How often do you people need that repeated?
a restaurant has the right to refuse business to whoever it pleases. Sure give them bad reviews if you Want but don't drag the constitution into it.

trump will drive your fucking country into the ground mate, this buffoon knows shit about politics.

I'm just working with what info I have, sure op could be full of it, this could all just be fiction our even just a cry for attention.
Poetry.

They have to have a sign that says exactly that outside the business, if I am not mistaken, for that to apply.

I thought businesses were free to choose with whom to do business.

Unless they refuse service to a pair of lesbians, then it is a hate crime and must be punished!

No one cares about your personal crusade to eliminate opinions different to your own.

Good. I would do the same.

I believe this is true

it's just a studid hurr-durr-muh-freedoms-personal-army-bullshit

also sage

but what if she was black?
gotta love the " tolerant" left.

"muh free speech"

you don't get "free speech" in a private fucking restaurant, dumbass

but she didn't.

Kek why would, 2 women need to eat out, when they are both proficient in the art of sammich making?

said who?

im with the restaurant owner. because its his restaurant. he can serve who he wants. freedom

On the job, Bob.
Britbong here.
I'll stand up for your free speech cucks. Not that any of you give a fuck about mine.
Fuck the establishment.

But gays can force a christian bakery to cater their wedding.

If someone can deny a person service based on their political opinions, then everyone can deny service to a person for their lifestyle.

Private businesses have right to deny service to anyone for any reason.

It is their choice whom they wish to serve, as it should be.

Whether its a cake shop refusing to make a cake for a fag's wedding or a liberal beanpit refusing to serve Trump supporters, its still their choice.

good job amerifags, you're too pussy to do anything about the first amendment being broken

So it's wrong if cuckservatives aren't able to refuse service to gays, but it's horrible to refuse to serve said people? Are you guys even self aware? In all seriousness though, you guys shouldn't be refused service, but damn that irony is sweet.

try kicking out a black customer.

nice to see the "tolerant" left so well represented.

not good at paying attention are you.
she supports Trump. your mind is already made up.

try that with a black customer.

sure kid. if this was a bernfag your opinion would be different.

> trump is raciss!
> trump is literally hitler!
> trump hates women!
> how dare those dumb rednecks call hillary a criminal!

unless they're black or gay, right?

nope just saying that nothing confirms her story, she could made up that shit.

Nigga you dumb. Pic related.

>time to hit and cause damage is after the attention fades
>try again in a month
>stupid fucking children these days

Not your personal army faggot.

it is still mudslinging no matter how much you twist an turn it

Freedom of speech only applies to the government I.e. the government can pass no laws that limit your freedom of speech. It doesnt mean you can say or feel whatever you want and people have no recourse. I don't agree with her being thrown out but it's not a free speech issue.

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

You should learn a thing or two about American politicians before you start doing like your Jew masters taught you, liberal foreign piece of shit. Now bugger off to gargle Nigel's sack.

this

If you would make a list of Trump's fuck-ups you would need an entire thread for this. But nobody does this because Sup Forums literally sucks that idiot's dick 24/7

Saved.

Unless the customer is gay, black, or Muslim right?

And yet you have provided nothing..

because I spend my time and energy on something more useful than your soon to be 3rd world country.

Careful now, the liberal brain in incapable of comprehending logic.

Some faggot's application to immigrate was denied I see. You poor jealous thing.

>try not being so useless

What? Trump? The mob guy? Yeah, of course Hillz is better. Also, she can form complete sentences. Also, not a moran. So take your fake Trump-pride and shove it up your grandma's asshole.

lleft my mark

kek nah I enjoy my free health care and decade long mass-shooting free society. stay salty like your fries amerifat

>My right wing laws that allow me to kick out gays won't allow me to support right wing views when other people disagree with me

like I said she supports Trump, so?

I was talking about the reason she was thrown out you idiot. Maybe she behaves as the owner claimed she has.

If they could make a sandwich they'd have husbands

What I will never understand is how and why did the Americans let those two idiots become their only choices.