alright la

Thanks Anons.

Get a trap you faggot

Story

mine did too two weeks ago

>No explanation
>Treated her pretty decently, had my moments tho
>Pretty sure she's fucking someone else

Get anxious at the thought of her leaving me. Then I remember you don't leave someone after a 4 year relationship for no reason, unless you're a stupid cunt.

So oh well, life goes on

im just dumping what I have

not OP, but if getting traps was easy, I wouldn't post here anymore

Buckle up boys.

Lucky

sorry im happy now gots quads- later faggs

go your own way
do things that make you happy

She left me too.

Not my first breaking-up but I can't get over this one.

20 more or so left. I'll post them in a few minutes to let the thread age.

The relationship got me out of my depression in the first place, now that it's over my depression has started again. Idk what else could replace it permanently..

I could do to*

Sorry to hear that mate.
I hope you'll find hapiness.

Same thing here

You know what meditation is in essence mate?
Its finding solace in focusing your attention into something, often so basic and simple that it lets your mind just settle.

Find something that interests you and holds your attention, something you can either lose yourself in or put your all into.

you weren't living for yourself.
Im an old man and have been through this many times. find something, anything to put your energy into.
delete pictures, throwaway mementos or at least hide them from your everyday life.

How does it feel knowing that some fuck boi is already balls deep into her tight, gripping twat? Making her moan and cry out in ecstasy as she realizes the best choice in her life is to get plowed by as many men as possible.

Sounds like some deep rooted faggotry in your fantasies there son, you should head on back to the tranny and gay threads

I'm not reading that again, nigga.