Thats it nate, This guy who lives a couple house down( Nate Ryan Shumway) abducted my little sister...

Thats it nate, This guy who lives a couple house down( Nate Ryan Shumway) abducted my little sister. The police found her a couple days later, tied up at the local park. We couldn't prove it was him, she said he had a mask on and touched her privates. He later took out a restraining order on me, after i tryed to give him justice. He lives at 133 salem court George town, Kentucky. Phone 5. 0 2 4. 35 762. 7. Lets make this pedophiles life hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LtQ7oXXykSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

NYPA faggot

Not your personal army, kill yourself and all that.

I wonder how he took the picture and how many cigars are in there amazing.

pics of your sis ?

Wah wah wah, got a restraining order? So what? That can't stop you, just makes the repocussions worse.

NYPA, twat!

I don't believe your story

No.

NYPA Faggot.
Also, nice copypasta

That Mac Demarco, you shit stick.

Topkek

Yeah sure don't blam him because you raped your own sister

Haha, nice sob story OP. Still, not your personal army.

Ops just jealous this guy got to delfower his sister before he could.

slow google img search is slow

there ya go Sup Forums

Dude, dont use a pic of Mac daddy for this personal army bullshit. Mac DeMarco doesn't deserve your shitposts

why does he have so many cigs, it is dangerous for his health.

Just called him he said he's black and that you lyin nigga

Pics of little sister OP you know the rules.
it appears she isn`t a keeper.

Excellent. Just excellent.

Nate Ryan ? and he is black what an odd name for a black guy.

Nate Ryan here, smell my fingers.

No I'm Nate Ryan. Your sister loved every second of it don't listen to her.

That's Mac Demarco, a musician. The producers filled that tub I'm sure

Even if your story isn't bullshit op, how do we know you're not a moron jumping to conclusions? You didn't think this out. Why should we believe that it wasn't his sister that YOU raped, and you're trying to fuck with him now?

Suck a dick, not your personal army, and so forth.

Thanks for the feedback.
Never heard of him but he seems chill, probably the kind of guy you will want to hang around in a strip club.

pedophilia is normal thing, dude!

Actually Mac's been in a monogamous relationship for the entirety of his career, and probably even longer than that. Regardless, I pinched his nipple when I saw him at Webster Hall in May

what if it is a girl that got dumped and wants revenge because the guy found a younger girl,
and the guy had the mask of scream while fucking the younger girl, just watched what he or she typed
Phone 5. 0 2 4. 35 762. 7. Lets make this pedophiles life hell.
that doesn`t sound like your average b tard.

the fuck you went and just pinched his nipple lol ?
how did he react ?

You should look him up, he implements some of the same synths that classic prog rockers used like Pink Floyd, but his music has a cheesy 80's pop romance to it. Quite enjoyable

He was crowd surfing lol. I pinched a nipple, tickled a foot, and later he signalled for me to throw my cigarette on stage. He caught my burning smoke and hit it a few times before passing to the bassist. I'm obviously a big fan hahaha

However unlikely the scenario, nobody on Sup Forums has any of the facts, other than what this guy says. He could literally have any reason for vendetta, and a simple pedophile label could be suitable retribution. I can't really decipher whether or not your response was in support, or just jackassery.

youtu.be/LtQ7oXXykSM
That's the first vid I saw of him ever. Its an acoustic performance, so you can tell if you like his voice/style before its layered with a hundred synth manipulations and accompaniments

Awesome he is a cool guy then
im gonna look him up probably need some new bands on my music folder.

This is no longer a personal army thread.

Word, good for you. Check the link I posted above. I think it was particularly interesting that I was first exposed to acoustic versions of his most popular tunes. Enjoy your week!

No im the same guy that asked for the guy in the pic don`t really believe OP but a restraining order, is probably because he is harassing the person you can`t get that if im correct if you`re a fucking stalker or a guy with a grudge.

Thanks

can you send photos of your sister?

Obviously b8

Day late/dollar short.