Ladys and gentleman your 2016-17 nba champions, WITH YOUR MVP D WADE!!

Ladys and gentleman your 2016-17 nba champions, WITH YOUR MVP D WADE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPS4XfOWo4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=dPS4XfOWo4I

I think >we will be lucky to even make the playoffs, but holy shit, just imagine if we somehow manage to win it all....would be almost as good as Leicester

the offense will be something to see kek.

Having D Wade on the court will make everyone play better. Plus Jimmy Buckets. Playoff birth should be doable.

>no shot rondo passing to old and broken d wade

Buckets is gonna be better but they'll win 30-35 games

will the bulls hit a three pointer this season?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Calm down,nigga.
Bulce fags here, I think they can win 45-50 games. But they have no shot at the title.

Bulls will make the playoffs, if no serious injuries happen. But no one is taking the Cavs unless Lebron or Irving gets hurt.

Their back court can't hit 3s. Even Butler is average at best from 3.

This is true.
But Rondo,Wade, Butler, Lopez and Gibson are all good to outstanding defenders. They will be a top defensive team next year. Going to have to win ugly low scoring battles. Would feel better With Thibs coaching this team instead of Hoiberg.

Are the Bulls better off now compared to before the offseason started?

Rose and Wade are interchangeable at this point in their careers but Robin Lopez is better than an Injured Noah who didn't quite fit in the new gameplan.

i agree with this...
. but mirotic and mcderrmot can pop 3s and they should be better this year.

Oh wow this is not a direction I foresaw at all.

I naturally assumed that if Wade didn't join LeBron in Cleveland he would go back to Miami. Why the fuck did he go to Chicago? Just to stick it to Riley?

Speaking of Riley, man, he got cucked.

I thought Bulceshitters hate Rondo, when he got signed all the Bulce boards and forums (Sup Forums included) I've been to were very negative even though he had a great season with the Kings.

Rick Carlel got outcoached by Doc Rivers, George Karl and Brad Stevens.

rondo in uncoachable

They are not going to work well together at all

>Speaking of Riley, man, he got cucked.
How so? He just got out of paying a washed up Wade who's knees can explode at any moment $20+ mil per year.

>tfw Dougie will be the real MVP

Apply Zone Defense then game over

none of these niggas can hit the meme shot

>inb4 eliminated by lebron again

>unless kyrie and lebron are hurt.

Fixed that for you senpai

His reputation is completely destroyed, which kind of fucks over Miami considering they can only build through FAs the next few years