Preferred age group?

Preferred physical characteristics?

Girls, 12-14, slim with a peach butt

OP is either serious or trolling

>OP is either serious or trolling
Dude, that's every thread on Sup Forums

Please kill yourself

What are you?

Have you ever acted on your sick fantasies?

where do u get your crap?

Pedohile you say?

Nope

Kik?

>Girls, 12-14
>Nope

Pretty sure this is bait to trigger actual pedos

Riiiight.

You don't say

>12-14
Not a pedophile.

most likely a hebephile

What is a peach butt?

not bait u fagot kill yourself.

Do you like or are you sexual attracted to African americans?

What would it feel like to fuck baby JESUS?

Are you trying to cure your sexuality?

I have

your handwriting is awful, what are you? a nigger?

you are hebephile and not pedophile

MODS

Good evening.

We are Anonymous. We are defenders of the internet. We are yet again on the heels of pedophiles around the world. There are many websites with children being exposed and it is not right morally, legally or in respect to human rights. Pedophiles of the internet this is a warning to you. This is a warning to your supporters and anyone that takes part in your sick world. We will come for you. We will find you. We will shut down your websites and kick you out. You are not welcome here and we have had enough of you. Leave our children alone and while you are at it leave the rest of the planet alone. This is not a threat, this is a promise. We will hunt you down and exterminate you like cockroaches. You are the lowest form of life on this planet and it is time for you to be extinguished. We are the ones that will do this task. We are Anonymous. We are the great Legion, defenders of Sup Forums. Everyone, from all walks of life have joined in this fight. People in every country, in every race and every religion all have the same belief. The belief that our children deserve to be safe. The pedophiles have not gone away and we must join forces to make it happen. We need to put all of our resources together to get these evil people away from our children. There are many of you that are concerned about the same issue. Now is your time to act. Get involved. For the rest of you on this thread, you have all been reported to the appropriate authorities for your crimes. We will also be reporting threads and those who view them of the following nature: 'Teens', 'TYFTT', 'Lolicon', 'Cheese Pizza and any variation thereof', 'Doxing clearly underage children', 'non-nudes featuring children', and threads created to spur remarks of pedophilia. Perhaps next time you will think twice before violating a helpless child.

We do not forgive pedophiles

We do not forget the children who have suffered

Expect Us

We are legion, and we are coming for you pedophiles.

since when does the NSA track down pedobears.. isn't the FBI supposed to do that?

oh shit its the V&!

>sick

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. also ive been hear longr thn u, fagit

but... the FBI catch the creepers not the NSA

onion.io.ua

+++++++++++++
+++++++++++++

>The N.S.A and Anonymous
This man was touching me inappropriately

That's what you think.

fuck off

no timestamp no cry

Confirmed this thread is just to goof us

we've been bamboozled

Bad bait.
Can you get off to young looking +18 girls? (pic related)
Is it the young look or is it actually the age?

disgusting fake boobs kills it for any man, pedo or not

it's time

>fake
wat

why?