>be me
>on high school wrestling team
>work out every day
>decently built
>intellectually superior
>creepy/dark sense of humor but funny
>masculine features broad shoulders good jaw line
my one flaw is that i'm an introvert
but besides that why do brain dead morons skinny to the bone get pussy and not me.
Sup Forums help me get pussy

dont be ugly

I'm decent looking to be quite honest

Brother ?

>High school wrestling team
>Cant get pussy

I wonder why

smile at girl
if smile back talk a little
if goes alright invite for ice cream or some shit
if goes alright invite to home
if goes alright repeat and fuck

I love when people describe themselves as superior / funny / masculine etc and after claim to be introvert.
You might be lacking a bit of humility too.

I have a younger brother

Grills don't come flocking to dumbasses who think they're better than everyone. Asking Sup Forums for advice doesn't help either.

when ever i talk to girls i get uncomfortable.
so to solve that ill usually utter a really fucked up joke.

Be confident.
dont act like you own it all, but trust in yourself, and bitches will come flying after you, they love that shit.

gee i wonder why people wouldn't want to be around an arrogant prick

>>intellectually superior
>creepy/dark sense of humor but funny
>masculine features broad shoulders good jaw line
my one flaw is that i'm an introvert

>one flaw

no you have more flaws than that fam kys

git gud

Go back to /fit/

i'm humbly in real life but for the sake of this thread i wanted to state the facts

If you are that confident about your qualities, you wouldn't have any problem asking a girl out. So either you have an ugly face full of acne, or every girl are too afraid to ask you out, or you didn't find any match. Or your vision of yourself is biased and you only try to feel more confident by overexagerating your traits, or you are just a moron and unpleasant to others

Can you hold a conversation without it getting awkward real fast?

And you state yourself intellectual ? A picture would be more of a fact than your typing.Post one

it depends what the conversation is about but since girls don't often like to discuss right wing ideologies or European wars it usually does not go well.

high school?

Just stop that Wrestling shit and get drunk once in a while, sink standards, if you're a virgin you really should start low, also hide some of that unexplainable narcissism.

forgot to mention im straight edg too

but besides this post i'm nerve narcissist like this