Are you comfortable with having your shirt off in public? Why or why not?

Are you comfortable with having your shirt off in public? Why or why not?

Yes, because I'm not a faggot,faggot.

nah cause I got fat over last few years

it doesnt make me more uncomfortable, at least

Nope, because I have tits

yes, because I am hairy

no, i ruined my life with 2 tattoos when i was 17
>mfw i love water and never go swimming anymore
>mfw im a PADI rescue diver. Only water i get is in the shower
>mfw ruined sexy life
>mfw when too poor to get them removed
>yfw i tried to remove one of them with sandpaper

What are they?

>i tried to remove one of them with sandpaper
>remove sandpaper
>sandpaper
kek

Nope cause I have this stick-out bird chest thing. I hate it so much user.

no not right now, got some backne that I fucked with and has turned to scabs, trying to leave it alone now though, should clear up in time for august

i have no problem swimming without a shirt, even though im incredibly fat huge tits, i just dont care, im not going to sweat the small shit in life, not worth it

well its actually just 1 which makes me wanna rip my arm off.
Its like a witch-devil thing. so fucking badly drawn and evil. Its like a huge fucking prison tatt.

yes, i h8 it that much.
i dont know what to do

Post picture, 1: it might not be so bad if you just own it, until you have the cash to remove it. 2: it's that bad

no pic
And i'll never have the amount of money to remove it completely.
I mean, if something, ill completely get rid of it by the time im 90 or something...
wish i could live my life.
Ive been prisoner in my own body for 15+ years, and counting.
>Rejected endless invitations to the beach, to the poool...
>lost friends, grls
>only wear long sleeves

Not at all. I have/had pubertal gynecomastia which has plagued my teens and twenties. Initially i thought it was unfortunate fat deposits but as it got worse, I could feel hard lumps underneath. In my early twenties I did a lot of reading about it, and a months cycle of tamoxifen 20mg/ed and arimidex 0.5mg/ed got rid of the lumps, but fatty tissue is still there. I reckon if I get down to ~10%bf it'll hardly be noticeable but I'm a bit higher than that at the moment.

Amazingly I'm far from wizard-mode, but can you imagine how fucking shitty having small breast-like masses on your chest as a young guy must have been? You think about it all the time, avoid teeshirts (especially if windy), wear jumpers or hoodies in the summer, never go swimming, etc. It's a fucking curse.

I used to but not anymore because for the fist time in my life I can see definition in my muscles without flexing. I'm not ripped or anything but I'm not a pasty skinny nerd anymore either.

I take mine off all the time, despite being slightly out of shape and hairy as a bear. I never used to when I was younger, but having a handful of sexual partners over the years has made me been a good confidence boost.

Holy shit! I remember you from another thread (maybe??) and anons convinced you to post pictures and the general consensus was your tattoos weren't bad at all....people were actually saying the one you hated was kinda cool....

risperdal

I can't bear going around naked or even without the shirt because I don't look good and it's a big deal for me.
However I sweat a lot and it's a big problem when I'm working because my shirt is always soaked wet so I bring at least 3 or 4 shirts with me to change.

Share pics user. Let us be the judge.

Nope. Massive scars from an assault when I was 14 from 7 dudes I'd never met.

This is probably the most average answer.

When you get out of your youth you stop really giving too much of a shit about that stuff

Fucking cold

not me... I'd never post pics of this abomination.
He also tried to remove it with sandpaper?

never, i absolutely hate this thing.
nothing to be proud of, nothing to see.
i dont even look at it. in the mirror
never.
I had one lasser session and i didnt allow them to take pics for after/before

Yup, and currently overweight and have been losing weight.

I've been fat for a few years, working through a lot of childhood abuse with a therapist and I just got to a point where I couldn't give a fuck what other people thought since all I saw was my friends having fun and not caring about others opinions. Keep in mind I'm not some blueberry motherfucker, I'm 6'1 and 230lbs. It's a nice coat of fat I've got, but I can pull off being semi attractive if I put some effort into it.

So yeah, I'm comfortable with taking my shirt off. Do it most of the time, whether at the beach or at home with my roommates who also don't wear shirts. It gets pretty homo sometimes..

Dubs means share pics