>tfw browsed Sup Forums for a few weeks
>tfw can't listen to music anymore without seeing kike propaganda in it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eC-F_VZ2T1c
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526
psycnet.apa.org/journals/law/15/2/81/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you believe everything Sup Forums says is true instead of inbred morons being retarded then there's probably something wrong with you.

Do you exclusively listen to mainstream approved music or something?

The irony.

Movies are even worse, most mainstream action movies have some version of "and don't forget kids, attractive technologically advanced people wanting to preserve their race is the definition of evil. Don't forget the 16 million"

Whats the point of sperging out online about protecting your race when nobody would ever want to have sex with you

This desu

What's it like having sex with your sister while being married to your cousin?

you don't have to keep up with Sup Forums to start noticing subliminal suggestion and conditioning in large swaths of top 40 pop
the videos are key to the whole thing, possibly even more important than the songs themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=eC-F_VZ2T1c

DUDE FUCK WESTERN CIVILIZATION

>wanting to preserve the race
No, wanting to destroy all those which don't fit (had it better than they did) in their absurd idea of a perfect world. You can see this in every ideology when it becomes radical enough. Those who are anti-capitalism are just as willing to murder business owners and bankers in mass.
You'll get past the pol stuff. Don't worry, everyone does.

is this how really effective conditioning and groupthink is?

I think Lenin was right on how easy it is to indoctrinate simple minds

I mean, these clods read 5 tweets about Pizzagate and truly start to believe that the Clintons are secretly funding a Satanic pizza parlor child sex ring that EVERYBODY in the government is visiting.

You could get them to believe that shitting the bed was beneficial if they were told it was an anti-PC protest meant to trigger jews and blacks

>believing anything /denial/ says

I didn't know you posted on Sup Forums too, Rebel.

none of you are more intelligent on average than the given user on Sup Forums

many of thepeople who shit up this board are doing it with the end goal of being the absolutely undeniable top dog of taste in all things music when in reality they're exactly as much of a useless sheep bitch as everybody else- the average retard on Sup Forums isn't anywhere near as pretentious & is probably vastly more aware of the world than the token fag here

i'll put it this way: if the zombies came & i had to pick a team from this site, there's no way in hell i nor anybody else would even consider you fucks

i wouldn't trust any of you to iron my jacket

This has to be a joke

>i wouldn't trust any of you to iron my jacket

tfw you just can't help but brag about how you're adulting like a boss in your brand new Armani Exchange suit jacket and matching fedora

if you don't like the board, fuck off back to Sup Forums then cuck

>i'll put it this way: if the zombies came & i had to pick a team from this site, there's no way in hell i nor anybody else would even consider you fucks

There's no way in hell I, or anyone else without autism, would ever consider putting it that way.

>if the zombies came & i had to pick a team from this site

LMAO XD OMG ZOMBIES!!! LE BRAINZ LOL

>browse Sup Forums for a few weeks
>thinks he's redpilled

>the average retard on Sup Forums isn't anywhere near as BLUEPILLED & is probably vastly more WOKE than the token fag here
FTFY

naaaahh

i go on /our/, /diy/, & sharethreads. like i said, Sup Forums is full of retards. they are, however, honest to goodness retards.
you know what, you're perfectly right. bad example with the jacket. let me rephrase: you're the type of people who burn the center of the bowl instead of the edge. OR you're the fucking inbred who doesn't pull forward in the intersection & now all of us have to wait a whole other light cycle to turn left. better?

how about this one: other boards are the normal Greeks retarded enough to their away their lives at Thermopylae. you're the fag Ephialtes. make sense? both idiots, one's worse.

ikr fucking cringy

dude shut the FUCK up

i like how i've planned my life by finding like-minded people and doing the best to pursue my interests and passions in this world, trying to carve out an honest, worthwhile experience in this world and the people in it.

and then fucking comes in and says YEAH NAW MAN BUY A FUCKING GUN RACE WAR NOW lmao

Zootopia
>an evil jew (the sheep) tries to manipulate predators (white aryan men) in order to gain control.

Too bad the ones who stop the jew (sheep) are a woman (bunny) and black man (theiving fox). Which makes the film very unrealistic, those are the two least contributing people in society.

Applies to both sides of the spectrum.

You probably didn't write this post without the tinge of irony needed to acknowledge that, though.

Everyone jumped on this post like flies on shit, but I would choose the 17 year old on Sup Forums over the 15 year old on Sup Forums.

>trying to listen some hip hop albums
>lyrics are pure hate towards white population
>get confuse because im white
Its Hip Hop a sadomasochist kind of music? But yeah, what genre of music prefer Sup Forums?

u r an idiot my man.

[tinfoil intensifies]

>Half of all Muslims are inbred. Source: pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
>35% to 50% of sub-Saharan Africans are inbred. Source: ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526

You're responding to someone who buys into the MSM meme of cousin fuckers to disparage the opposition.

>Everybody I don't like is a redneck inbred.

Kill yourself faggot.

>this level of autism

Offensive words do not cause harm. Source: psycnet.apa.org/journals/law/15/2/81/

>when you get all your information from ignorant neet neckbeards and call other people cucks on forchon.

I hate Sup Forums but their memes are so quality

THIS