Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9q7l9TaKfyA
youtube.com/watch?v=w2ztJbv78Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=9q7l9TaKfyA

>claiming yume

Best type moon claiemd.

kagami claimed!!!

Killer headache. Overwatch is still fun.

Yo

yawn

Do your parents know you're a loser?

Moar azula

Yes, but so are they

Claimed.
Ooh, got it. Got any plans for your leave? You'll hopefully have a lot of time to yourself.

lol, they know I cut myself

claimed

Sorry I missed this
>Want to know your opinion on this.
I feel honoured
>I'm not the best here.
Well neither am I but you seem to be doing pretty great so far. I can't draw manga myself very well so I'm really not the best person to judge
At first sight that looks pretty decent man. Maybe the left eye is a bit narrow but I should see full pic to see if perspective is correct. From the little thumbnail I can already see the arm is way too long, you might want to shorten that unless you're planning to pull some major forced perspective
Everything else looks really good. Your colors are on point and I'd almost say that it's copypasted from official Karen art. Nice job on the face
>I want to give it personally to Karen as well.
I'm sure he's gonna love it once you're done

>Hitagi
I don't plan on coming back once I leave tomorrow. Not until we've sorted this out. I doubt anything will change though. There's still my sister, my dad and her own 2 kids to boss around

>Blake best neko
Tired, hungry, cold, bored
Your average Tuesday evening

I'm out of smokes and I can't sleep, Megumin claimed.

Mio, how goes it?

>Yui

My mom said she's going to force me back into society, what do?

>Blake
I'm thinking of buying a speaker made for bikes
That way I can listen to music while riding
But cars are scary, especially when they got at 100 kmh/h..

FUCK OFF KONATA

What are you trying to be by being the most retarded user in the history of /waifu/? I mean, you have a small dick that looks like a FUCKING MISSLE, you probably have a retarded wife/girlfriend, because she loves someone who has that dick.
You said you are fucking your girlfriend whenever you feel like, but that's a lie, because you always say you are bored, and that's why you are shitposting.
I fucking hate attention whores like you, nobody likes you except probably cancerous anons of this community, you are gross and your life sucks.
You didn't had internet for some time because YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YOU FUCKING BIGOT, you are poor as fuck and that's why you live in america with your mother that you probably fucked.
I hope some nigger kills you, too bad that won't happen because you don't get out of your basement.

I need more of her on my phone since I lost my comp

Shiro claimed.

Gehen da etwa noch Steuern und Versicherung runter?
Du solltest Asyl beantragen, da bleibt am Monatsende mehr übrig.

They believe that I'm a functioning member of society. Those tools, lol.

Dio-sama...

discount azusa
yes
roll

Yup, father found out I was a loser when I followed in his footsteps.

I'd be lying if I said no.

I thought you were telling me you were leaving the thread.
Got a little nervous.

Thats why I said "more legs for ME"

Shiro you're starting to sound lewd.
>

Sounds like an easily fixable problem.
The monogatari series is a masterpiece

LMAO

THESE CARTOONS YOU CLAIM TO MARRY ARE SWEATY JAPANESE MEN'S IMAGINATIONS. REPULSIVE.

Hello Dio. I did some research and espionage and have determined that you are in fact, not a loli. Yu just fap a lot to lolis.

Me likey. ;^)

i hate cards

hopefully visit people!! and i need to try and get started for college...after my leave ill be jobless and all that lol!!

>It was a good run, maybe in the future you'll have more legs for me Amatsu.
>Thats why I said "more legs for ME"
Yo dude I like you and your waifu
BUTT
all legs belong to me regardless
just so you know

Tats, are you here?

i feel that man.

im tired hot and bored, very hot here in NY

yeah, thats probably the best thing to do. cars where i live are scary because no cops, they go as fast as they want.

Wasup?

Yo

Exciting stuff, huh? What kind of studying do you want to do after leave?

Brb, gonna make dinner

roll
ooh I never seen this pasta :o

*insert clever way to claim Blair*

Hiya everybody.

Hello Megumin
>I'm out of smokes and I can't sleep
The pain of withdrawal, stay sterk man
Or isn't it that bad?

Holy fuck

kek
It wouldn't be the first time such a misunderstanding occurred
Nah, I ain't going anywhere. I still have ohayou's to deliver

At least I'm going to get some bbq in a sec
>tired hot and bored
Take a nap in your fridge
What temp is it there? I live in the north and I fucking hate heat

Oh. Sorry about that

I know that, cars literally go at 50 in a 30 zone, cops do nothing in my town unless they have a mandate.

I wrote that myself you fucking faggot
is the truth

If he had a girlfriend, why would he be on /waifu/?
These are the real questions.

megumin

Aww, I didn't even get to upload this first

It's the freshest new pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=w2ztJbv78Hw

Maybe I actually am.

OH MY GOD!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF FREEEAAAAKS! YOU'RE ALL FREAKS! IMAGINING YOU ARE MARRIED TO CARTOON CHARACTERS IS QUITE A LAUGH! LUCKILY, ALL OF SOCIETY IS LAUGHING WITH ME! IT'S SO NASTY YOU'D WANT TO MARRY A SWEATY JAPANESE GUY'S IMAGINATION!
roll :o
someone posted it earlier :v)

t.someone who is the smartest guy on waifu

Claiming best girlie!

Riza Hawkeye from FMA, I know it's bland but she seems like a wild fuck tbh

dick suck

like 85 degrees with 60% humidity. not too bad but i dont take the heat very well.

plenty of accidents on my road all the time because of kids from my high school speeding, because the high school is a 2 minute drive away from my house, and a 15 minute walk in general

Honestly why do I keep seeing this fucking thread. Just keep this stupid fake wife shit to yourself, no one wants to see your cum stained fantasies and read your shitty shit shit about which little girl you would kiddy-diddle. Just ducking stop. Go get laid or finish high school. Or just post this shit on /trash/. Fuck all of you. You are ruining Sup Forums for everyone who doesn't reek of potato chips, lube and moldy body pillows.

>inb4 kek u faget u don't evn no bout mai waifoo
>inb4 if u don't like jerking to made up anime girls and then hugging pillows with them printed on it until you fall asleep on your air mattress with no sheets on it in your moms basement then u can leave u big loser faget

[email protected] has entered the thread

It's not so much the smokes, although I do get annoyed easily when I don't have them, It's because I go to sleep at random hours. kek

>legs belong to me regardless

I refuse your authority.
I will take legs and enjoy legs how I see fit.

>still have ohayou's to deliver

What do you mean?

It's fine, I know in the future you'll have thicc legs for me.

I see.
Could it be that Shiro is actually more perverted than I am?

Doubtful, but still. Nice lewd.

Why would u leave? what the hells going on in here today?

Vielleicht ist das im Osten ein akzeptables Gehalt?

stealerino

Lets make a deal because I like you
We share legs
I get the left one you get the right one sounds fair?

FUCK OFF KONATA

What are you trying to be by being the most retarded user in the history of /waifu/? I mean, you have a small dick that looks like a FUCKING MISSLE, you probably have a retarded wife/girlfriend, because she loves someone who has that dick.
You said you are fucking your girlfriend whenever you feel like, but that's a lie, because you always say you are bored, and that's why you are shitposting.
I fucking hate attention whores like you, nobody likes you except probably cancerous anons of this community, you are gross and your life sucks.
You didn't had internet for some time because YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YOU FUCKING BIGOT, you are poor as fuck and that's why you live in america with your mother that you probably fucked.
I hope some nigger kills you, too bad that won't happen because you don't get out of your basement.

I hate pastas, they just make people think it's funny to spam :/
go on sexy ;o

Damn.. I wouldn't ride in your road, I'd be too scared to even try

I'll try and find more thicc then

FUCK OFF KONATA

You know it's true.

I know these threads are FUCKING SHIT, but you are not making them any better.

I mean, it was cool and all, people were discussing things, sharing music, now every old user is lurking or just claiming because those threads are filled with cancer like you.

/waifu/ was never great
but now is really at it wit's end
:o
roll

Wow, you actually wrote that? That's pretty autistic.

I know i love it!

Miho claimed

Good morning.

Donovan claimed

>85 degrees F
>convert
>30 C°
>mfw
Dude holy shit it never gets hotter than 25 here (77 degrees F for those of you using an inferior system) It hit 32 (89 F) once during a heat wave in summer and that was the record I believe

It's a stylized face, google "ohayou face" or "gyate gyate"
I'm an artfag and I make art and shops for people who request. Lately I've gotten a massive list of people who did not yet own a gyate gyate. I took it upon myself to make an ohayou for everyone that doesn't already have one

>I do get annoyed easily when I don't have them
I've been there
>I go to sleep at random hours
Your sleep schedule as fucked as mine then? I almost completely inversed my pattern. I can't sleep before 4 am and I don't wake up before 3 pm

I'm leaving my dad's house tomorrow when I'm going back to my own place. I'm not leaving /waifu/

This. Most anons in this thread are edgy teens who think they know what /waifu/ is all about

Thank you the view on it! Very much appreciated.

I knew the arm was too long, the select box forced it to stretch to that way and for the heck of me I can't figure out why I can't revert back to normal, even closing it out and going back, it doesn't seem to change. Unless it auto saved which that program can't do. So it's definitely going to change. The left eye is kinda from a perspective on the side. So I can't make it the same as the other one or it'll lose the view of it. Anatomy is a tricky thing for sure.

> I'd almost say that it's copypasted from official Karen art. Nice job on the face

Thank you so much!!!!
I try my best to get the style like in the show, which I have to use big canvases, to get that.
>I'm sure he's gonna love it once you're done
I hope he does!
Time just hinders my opportunity to work on it.
But the way I'm going, I should finish it by Saturday or Sunday,

Obligatory claim.

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

Senjougahara is such a BIIIITCH. Is the tsundere joke supposed to be I hate her but slowly warm up to her? Biiiiiiiitch.

Miho-chan

Texas

Keep up the good work my man
I'm sure it's gonna turn out great

Too soon

Monogatari series is a joke.

I'm actually leaving lol

Yuuko-chan

Don't worry, you're still the sickest fuck around.

Ich wusste ja gar nicht, dass im Osten immernoch Zustände wie in der DDR herrschen.
Ich werde mich in Zukunft nicht mehr über den Soli beschweren!

That was the lewdness limit already, sorry. Care to share some of yours though?

Yeah, it sucks but I'll have more sometime today hopefully.
It's random. When I lived with my parents they could never wake me up on time for school, it didn't matter what time I went to bed.

I'm claiming this waifu.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

FUCK OFF KONATA

kekkkekkeke

shit posts and talks shit on a daily basis gets slammed and leaves hahha

I have two bags of unused fireworks from 2015 and i didn't even do them yesterday.

I fucking hate you, I despise everything about you

You claim a meme girl
You use ":^)"
You are homophobic
You're a mean jerk

Fuck you, I never want you to talk to me

fuck off konnata
seriously

you're making the Sup Forums communty shit

Für einen frisch aus der Ausbildung is das genug und ja Osten.

>You are homophobic
He's bi doe.

Thanks again.
I'll work on it until I have to go to work soon.
Take care now.

it's been a hot minute

:^)

Aight, I'm off to grill

Get your fix man. Withdrawal ain't no joke
>It's random
Sucks to be you. Mine is just perfectly inverted. I'm fine with this but my uni isn't

WHAT A CLAIM

Bye Kagami

I'll take your deal, these conditions are acceptable to me.

Thank you Amatsu.
I appreciate it.

Hook me up with one fam, So i can turn it into a decal and put it on my car.

>you are the sickest fuck around
You're going to make me blush Shiro.

OK, LISTEN UP. THIS IS A WARNING. I WANT THIS TO BE THE ONLY REPLY TO THIS POST. IF I SEE ANOTHER POST ON THIS I WILL FIND YOU. THE BOYS PUT SO MUCH EFFORT IN FOR US SO THAT WE COULD ENJOY THIS MASTERPIECE AND THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE REPAID WITH THIS. KIND. OF. TREATMENT. TYLER GAVE HIS SOUL TO US PLEASE DON'T :'(

kagami??

Obligatory sage
Making a Sup Forumsetter Sup Forums