>basically have another breakdown infront of them
>this is my life

I want to hear from you guys. what
>tfw no gf
stories you have.

*don't fuck with me.

She left me, Sup Forums

guess ill dump images.

My life sucks ass right now. I've been with my boyfriend for years, engaged, got a house, a dog - everything. Virtually no sex life, house is full of his stuff. He earns more than me but I pay rent etc and can't really afford nice stuff for myself. Have to rely on him to treat me and he makes me feel bad for it despite me not asking. Doesn't ever show physical attraction to me. Get more attention from friends/strangers that I don't fuck because I'm 'loyal'. Have reached point of great depression. Made myself sick, haven't eaten in five days. He hasn't noticed, doesn't give a shit. Makes me feel guilty because I don't wanna go to bed with him at like 8pm at night. Otherwise a lovely man and I can't bring myself to break up with him. So depressed I'm on the verge of killing myself. Can't talk to anyone.

Leave him.

(and he will post here "She left me I don't why!!!")

right fam, all you gotta do is stop trying so hard to get a gf. it's might sound retarded but you need to start focusing on having a good time for you. do whatever the fuck you wanna do, go skydiving or something else exciting, fuck get on drugs if you have to, as long as you stop putting your happiness in other people's hands you'll be fine. you'll get through this mate and i love your anonymous ass

someone posted this a while ago, it's long but it's worth your time

>admit being super jelly of friend's gf
>also admit being overwhelmingly lonely and depressed

>soon
>friend and gf start inviting me to stuff
>clear pity undertones
>>we'll wing you, user!
>self worth sinks

>third-wheeling is a heavy feel
>tfw being encouraged to embarass myself in public

>tfw i love them both
>tfw they mean so well
>tfw tfw
help

You could... talk to him.

I devoted myself to this and just became a hedonistic and arrogant ogre

Quit my job to move
Self confidence dropping cause unemployed
Miss the girl I had in another state
Meh life's okay I guess

Same. I'm trying to weigh up whether I made the right choice, and if I have, whether I can go back.

You need to work on you if small things like that make you breakdown. Getting G a gf will not solve your problems

>that exact feel
>friends with gfs trying to get you to hang out with them
>seeing friends with gfs makes you annoyed at your friends and yourself
>fucking

I literally feel rage when my friends send me pics like this shit

I just finished talking to this girl I was seeing for the last couple months. I was totally into her but she "thinks I'm a really sweet guy and values the relationship too much." I'm not angry or anything but I wish she had said something earlier so I could have moved on

I think I've def made the wrong choice. My plan for now is just to do what people expect of a generic desirable person. Be very hygienic, engage more in mainstream culture, smoke less weed, make less provocative jokes, pretend to care about animal rights and other charity stuff, etc.

yah okay you fucking cuck.

I legit think I caused early-onset aspergers so I'm probably going to keep on doing and hoping it works, or get liver failure because high-functioning alcoholism.

Some are meant love be people to fall in but not together?

>high functioning
Its not too late dude
Cuck life is better

Also
>asbergers
>early onset

Stop lying and make your kierkegaardian existential choice. Even he said that cucks are happier

yes

Hes probably cheating on you anyways

I've been doing that for 6 years now

Girls always tell me that they liked me
Past tense.
Always past tense.

As a result never had a gf and am still a virgin.

Great fucking advice m8

Nice Tumblr meme.

a mohnt ago, we were planning on moving in together and getting married, but today i dont know if she will be alive tomorrow
my best and only friend, my lover will have surgery for lung cancer tomorrow
she might not survive
doctor was eventually going ot wait until she is stronger to get surgery but she just went downhill form that, she was in ICU for few days, now she cant even breath without machines, that is the worst case scenerio
worst part is, i cant be there for her, we were far away at the time but it escelated so quickly, i couldnt even go to her, now there is literally atlantic ocean between us and all i can do is wait
she talks to me about a boy who will also have the same surgery tomorrow, next to her, just a 10 year old
why is life so unfair, there are horrible people who gets away with everything they do, and there are people who didnt do anything to hurt people punished so bad
she is just 21 years old, fuckign 21, and all those 21 years was unhappy, she was autistic, bullied in school, orphaned at young age and had to care her grandpa all her life untill he passed away, and past 2 years, she had to battle worst form of lung cancer
pic related is the boy with the cancer, fuck this world seriously why does that happen

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.. That's your fucking issue. What girl wants to be with a guy who crys about not having a girl. Just stop crying, go out, talk to a girl, be normal not weird and that's all.

I don't have a gf cuz I'm so insecure about my cock, its pretty big and thick but I am pretty hairy, I shave and all but I have like a bad case of these uhh little white bump thingies on the lower side of my cock and it makes me insecure as fuck I don't want a gf as long as I have those but there is like no way to get rid of those is there?

for (you)

Has anyone told you about exitbags? They are pretty easy to make (that is if you can get the helium needed), and the death is said to be painless. You put a garbage bag over your head, put in the helium, and pass out and die. If this happens to you all the time, maybe you should just end it.

I'm the same but I've never had any breakdowns like that. I have friends who get girlfriends so easily it's like it's a joke. I don't understand where they even find them. Also I try to get them to invite some girls over to party, so i could meet one and then they apparently don't know any. It makes me feel so horrible when I see people together. The other night I was playing board games with friends and this girl just mentioned a date she was going on with a dude that was there and my heart sank. I don't even like the girl but it just reminded me that I haven't been on a date in years and I don't think I will for a very long time, if ever. It's pathetic to think this way but I know the feels.

I'm in a really fucked up friendship and it's pushing me towards being a neet, when I was 16, my best friend and I both got blackmailed really hard and I ended up having to blow my friend, and that really fucked both of us up because neither of us are homo, and it totally fucked our friendship because like....how can we part ways now and be sure neither of us will spill the beans, but how can we do anything together anymore because that shit happened

Dog why is no gf the end of the world?

shut the fuck up op, who cares about a girlfriend. killing yourself over something that stupid go fucking hang urself

If you dont reply to this comment your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I personally, just have to go outside to get tilted by all couples making out to make me sad bitter and angry at the same time. I am trapped in an infinite cycle of depressing anger that will prevent me from getting any gf forever, because all my life I have been focusing on getting laid at some point, and being too negative will only gets me nothing. I'm like in some kind of human relationship avoidance blackhole. Please help me, or end my life now.