FUCK YOU

checked.
>OP is a nigger

epic

Classic

That's pretty good

dammit

Yolo

Where's the version with the meme crying laughing emoji?

Oh lawdy

Gay

fuck this

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! WHERE DOES THIS SHIT COME FROM?! OP GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Wat?

Thanks immunity cat

._.

why user, why?

Bastardo

stay well pupper

i hate you

LIKE i SAID SHE IS DEAD? I KILLED THAT TWO TIMING BITCH IN HER SLEEP MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

eryy

ok

fug

Ok

cuck

omfg

could you not?

jfc Sup Forums

hi

ewrgwergwergwerg

G

nigger

fucking arse

It's the new summer meme.

Fuck off

well fuck man

Sup Forums >>>>>>>>>>>> Sup Forums

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maybe you shouldnt post this bs on a website full of hackers and crazy people

tf

Replied

fug

Hoy you do that?
_^
^__^

jhknfdxv

Anyone have the original?

Damn you -.-

fk it works

Oh boy, another one of these

Holy shit ok thats about ~250 work days (besides the weeknd) lets say you make 4 weeks vacations thats 230 work days left. ok
thats about 2.1 abortions per day to succed. ok and 200$ per every addtional abort? theres a lot i would start a marketing campaign about stuff like "Free Abortion, you recieve 100 Dollar") and Lets calculate this shit up. >Giving them 100 USD for every abortion leaves us by 500 at +15'000

Then troughout the campaign i think i would get a lot of women, ALSO because making an abortion is mostly really expensive, and with me they would get 100 Dollar. Lets say we get with good marketing at about 10 Women per work day that would be 2300 women overall

from the first day of 2016 til now there were 559,898.7 abortions in the usa. (numberofabortions_com/)
oh and also

that would do 2300 - 500 = 1800 * 100 = 180'000USD + 15'000USD = >+195'000USD

i would get the money for the marketing from my bank account (he allows it) lets say il put in an 50'000USD Budget for marketing.
that would leave me at a total of a +145'000USD Year salary. Fucking 12k per month with 4 weeks vacations.

dude i wish i could

fuck this

n

motherfucker

Here you go

fucking hell

ke

Apple Pie

Fu

dfgdfgfd

no

wtf is this shit

pls no

t

Lit so far

sorry dude

If you say, "Seem impossible."
It sometimes sounds like "Semen Possible."

i love her too much

wargabl

Fuckin bastard

Shieeet niggaaaaa

fuck you

Fuck off

FUCK OFF!

. . .

my mom has yet to die from any of these threads, wtf Sup Forums? I'd be looking at a million dollar inheritance

this is so funny

69 get

aw, so close friend

damn

fagoots

god..

dayum

jh

Suck dry balls