I left my ex and a week later she went to a nigger

I left my ex and a week later she went to a nigger.

prob just needed some quality dick.

Guess she wanted some real dick. You mad white boi?

He was one of my best friends

It just shows that niggers are up for sloppy seconds

Shame on you for dating a coal burner. Low moral standards. She probably fucked niggers before you.

"How does that nigger dick taste?"

after white boys it feels like virgin pussy

niggas got money. they buy the bitch nice things, some things you can't provide

your best nigger friend? I am willing to bet dude was smashing your chick for months before you split.

Like welfare stamps?

Niggers don't work. I provided for the whore, she just acted like a trophy.

>mps?
its, welfare debit cards now jackass.

You're right, I should have seen it coming. I'll look out for nigger lovers from now on. She seemed like the type anyway.

Thanks for proving my point, nigger

He had a white girl around way younger than him. That probably kept his shit throwing brain busy.

my girlfriend did worse she went to a german

you just mad cause she wanted that good dick. they have dick enhancement surgery now, so maybe the next chick you trick/drug into going out with you will be a little more satisfied.

Shit man. I don't even think I've met a german in person.

White women fucking niggers are usually pretty shitty to begin with. Nothing of value was lost.

no problem white bread. Keep on not satisfying white girls so we can bang them get them prego and wipe out the white male race for good.

See the point is, she was a nigger lover. Women worth while dont fuck monkeys for fun.

I didn't think she'd do something this shitty. Honestly now that I think about it she really seems like the type of girl to do that. I'll be on the lookout from now on.

yeah they do, you give them the money and a place to stay and we give them that good dick. been like that since the beginning of time. just accept it.

>torn apart emotionally from leaving user, I found solace in plack benis.
>I hate myself for it, why did he leave me?! I loved him, the bastard!!!
>I'll show him, I'll take a straight mile of plack benis! I'll swallow their loads! I'll raise their bastards!!
>ALL BECAUSE OF YOU user!!!

I'm not even upset about that. It just gives me another reason to be glad I broke up with her. I more mad at the porch monkey for doing something like that. The racism grows inside me.

That's the best thing about going through shit like that, you learn a lot from it.

na, they prob just like to be sexually satisfied. prob went down like this.

>OP pumps away at her for 30 sec to 2 mins
>blows load quick
>OP cries after
>she stays up pissed
>she see a real man
>takes that dick
>loves it
>calls him every day
>always kissing you while sucking big dicks
>uses you then leaves you
>OP cries more to chan

That's literally how white girls cope with broken hearts.

He's nothing like you, get it?

See but you apes think that women worth while have fake nails and lips bigger than my ass cheeks.

seen white dudes asses, just like white girls lips, thin and pursed. WTF you talking about. you just mad that white men are such shitty people their white women want nothing to do with them.

PS you are faggot

I popped her cherry. She was a virgin as far as I know. I just posted here to share what happened because I can't go in public and tell people my ex fucked a nigger.

Yeah I sure as hell won't let something like that happen again.

Yeah, that makes sense.

It's pretty obvious you're white

I'm mad because filthy hoodrats like you are stupid enough to go for whores.
P.S you are a nigger

It's just bait don't take it. Although I kinda already did.

not even close. I see how you are confused with my superior grasp of the English language. Fact is whites were never better than any race, just so insecure they made up lies about all other races in a pathetic attempt to make them self look better, as you have continued today. Don't worry you will all be bred out of existance soon.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

beats being a white faggot now doesn't it. I get to fuck boat loads of your white women while you are left dick in hand crying about how your women are banging black guys.

PS you are also a pussy, faggot.