Need a movie that will make it hard to sleep...

Need a movie that will make it hard to sleep, I dont want gore or shit like salo i just want to be genuinely terrified of the dark and being alone
help me out Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX38jXwnRAM
imdb.com/scary-good/top-horror-movies-from-the-past-25-years/ls079202726?pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=2479164702&pf_rd_r=1P7TR8SJNNKEJMP7WEVB&pf_rd_s=center-20&pf_rd_t=54701&pf_rd_i=main&ref_=scr_scg_scg_thm_hd
youtube.com/watch?v=BCQJnOn0ru0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>movies make you afraid
You have to be 18+ to be here, little faggot.

I remember this used to bother me. Kinda stupid and cheesy, but gave me the shivers.
youtube.com/watch?v=QX38jXwnRAM

>hurr durr ive never been scared of anything ever

Seen it, Its good but more interesting than scary

How about the fact, that you have no friends, and nothing gives you any fright and no entertainment of movie or whatsoever will move you in any way ever, and you will die empty and alone. Your welcome.

Scary movie 2

When I was 10.
Are you fucking 10?

Eraserhead

madea goes to jail. its scary that niggers like this shit

Signs still creeps me out even though it's rather dumb when you look at it with logical detachment. So the first paranormal activity film was reasonably scary.

>I'm a big boy I don't get scared of anything!

Dont talk to me or my son ever again

>I'm a little girl and everything scares me

Jacob's ladder.

Event Horizon
The Taking of Deborah Logan

seen both, love em

You wanna not sleep? READ Stephen King's "Pet Sematary"

Way creepier than the movie, and your imagination is way better at creepy visuals.

But if you gotta have a movie then that's a decent one, as is "The Conjuring" which is based on a true story from the files of the ONLY non-clergy demonologists in the world, Ed and Loraine Warren. (Their book is fascinating too)

thats not what he said at all faggot

eh i didnt think the conjuring was really scary at all, almost walked out i was so bored

Movies just don't do it for me. Even with the tech advances today, my imagination is still better at creeping me out.

The Warren's book "The Demonologist" was published right about the same time "The Amityville Horror" came out in theaters and has a section on that incident. You might enjoy it. They talk about a couple of different cases.

the conjuring is pretty shit. way too over the top and in your face. Just from the standpoint of eeriness and a sense of realism and nuance, good old the exorcist fills the spot of pocession stories and you can't do better imo.

Haunting of Hill House

The Others

The Room
>fuck my life

imdb.com/scary-good/top-horror-movies-from-the-past-25-years/ls079202726?pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=2479164702&pf_rd_r=1P7TR8SJNNKEJMP7WEVB&pf_rd_s=center-20&pf_rd_t=54701&pf_rd_i=main&ref_=scr_scg_scg_thm_hd

ur such a cheeky cunt m8, kys

Martyrs. The French original not the shitty Remake. You won't be able to think normal for a few days after watching it

this movie cannot be unseen. it will rape your mind
youtube.com/watch?v=BCQJnOn0ru0