Itt: we destroy a fanbase with only one image

Too bad Radiohead was around before memes were a thing

i could

>le death grips fans are nerds meme in 2016
almost as tired as death grips at this point

This post is the biggest mystery of 2016

Wrong

FORCED MEME ALERT

Memes in biology and memes on the internet are two different things.

memes are the opposite of biology retard

Uhh. Dawkins was a biologist you fucking retard.

um his theory of memes is sociological u fucking retard

I can't tell if you're baiting or being a moron. Dawkins described memes like a kind of "idea virus".

um why would he talk about sociology if he is a biologist?
"idea virus" doesnt mean its not biologicval

Its a slippery meme slope we live on nowadays. Doesn't take much to become a meme.

No difference, you retard. Studying how a species behaves falls strictly into the realm of biology. You are just too damned stupid to get that. "Sociology" is unnecessary bullshit performed mostly by sjws trying to justify their own bullshit. Behavioral biology would be much more appropriate. We are just animals Jim, accept it.

>"idea virus" doesnt mean its not biologicval

>Memes in biology and memes on the internet are two different things.

you just contradicted yourself.

Nah, pic related for Radiohead.

>behavioral biology
you do realize that in biology, different species have different development patterns and then cease to be biologically unified as a species, right? and you do realize that all human groups can interbreed with each other, right? and you get that human civilizations have had very different developmental trajectories over time, yeah? so there has to be some level on which we can discuss human activity as it has moved past biological adaptation and evolution per se. we call that culture, and it's been the hip in vogue scholarly consensus since the end of the fucking 19th century my dude. just because you have an engineering degree from Buttfuck U doesn't mean that the rest of the academy has to listen to your half-baked uninformed opinions derived from TJ Kirk and your embittered ex-Air Force instructors.

Whoa calm down there Sargon. Not all of us have the luxury of watching four hour youtube videos.

>implying that's not an accurate score

Sociology has existed long before "SJWs" did you fucking STEMlord.

>review

Remember when this image used to get posted every other thread? That was before grimesfags took over this board.

>Grimesfags will still try to defend this

Remember when we judged music based on the quality of the music and didn't use attractive/unattractive images of musicians to defend our case?

Me neither.

>grimesfags
>s

Grimes makes trite pop music

It was a "you had to be there" meme

Ok. I never said she didn't

Have you ever been to a grimes thread?

They don't give a shit about her music they just discuss how much they want to waifu her

Yes, I have. That's the point of my post.

Underrated

I don't know who she is but this is disgusting

dude have you read that fucking review it's some of the funniest shit i've ever seen.

you can just see the young, skinny, white pitchfork writer LITERALLY WEEPING at the radiohead show, as he imagines writing the sentence "like witnessing the stillborn birth of a child while simultaneously having the opportunity to see her play in the afterlife on Imax"

HAHAHAHA

?? this is old as fuck

doesn't make it any less funny.

Not as old as your average Tyler fan.

Damn he aint responding to this ether desu familia

#roasted

this thread officially gave me cancer

You can't expect a STEMlord to contribute anything other than HURR DURR LE SOCIAL SCIENCES ARE NOT LE ~RATIONAL~ SCIENCES.

Responding to anything in that post would require him to actually read something instead of watching Sargon of Akkad youtube videos.

well played

[spoiler]it's a bad album[/spoiler]

>ooga booga where da men at

You're thinking of Chvrches threads.