I fucking hate my gf, 5 years with her, i dont know why i dont fucking leave her...

I fucking hate my gf, 5 years with her, i dont know why i dont fucking leave her, she is good person and is a 5/10 but im not sure if she is fucking crazy or the crazy it is me,

i dont know if leave her because if i regret someday in the future because she loves me and she is good person but i dont really love her, she is very good person and loves me but i just have a bit of felling i guess, i dont know why i dont leave

i fucking hate her, she is fucking crazy but im not sure if the crazy is her or its me and i dont understand then if i will do good

help please Sup Forums

same here. i think it works because i dont love her that much and it prevents me from thinking about her too much. im not paranoid shes going to cheat on me or anything. I dunno either b/ro

well your grammer is pretty fucking shit. why do you think shes crazy what has she done

Post nudes of her

Life is too short. Leave her if you are not happy. Maybe you can become fuck buddies afterwards if you miss the sex.

totally the same as you i fucking dont know why not kick her out and fuck others in tinder, im tired of that witch but sometimes im ok with her fuck

sorry dude my english sucks

sorry i dont have, but she is shit 5/10
i maybe stay with her too because her sister is hot i hope i can fuck her somehow one day

im happy sometimes... but not always... im always tihnking in fuck others girls or cheat on her, sometimes i did it, but im not sure if will do corerctly kickin her

Same boat :(

i know this happend to a lot of people and no one do anything fuck

Same here.. I kicked her.. regretted it horribly.. got her back.. life is good. Dont throw it away if it works..
Gf is 8/10 but clear 10/10 body so that helps tho

i think she is crazy because she get mad a lot and never answer what i really ask, and after that she spam lots of others things from the past every time, i dont know if she is correct or not anymore, she just spam shit all the time when get mad after i ask her something or said something that is wrong with her,

she get mad a lot when i told her that she do something wrong and beside taht she spam lots of shit from the past

also i dont really love her? or maybe yes? idont fucking know, thats not love i think... i dont want to leave but i have the felling that i should

im 30 she is 25

regretted why ? there is no more new girls over the world ?

yeah help if she is hot, mine sucks, 5/10 5/10

post some nudes and then we talk

i dont have sorrry but she is just fucking sucks

i wnat to be free with out her but i have the fellign too that if i do that i will regret someday

fuck that is the most dificult shit in my life

Bc I soon realized other girls are just as crazy once you get to know them..
My original gf at least really loved me

Yep I think of this constantly. She's a great cook and fucking great in the sack, but she controlling as hell. Makes me think that I'll no doubt be cheating on her if I got married.

but you love her? are you with her with out love? what about find that true love shit ?

> i felt that true love shit when i was 19 i know it exist but i should fucking pass and stay whit that bitch forever and also have kids ? fuck never

i will never have kids with her but i want to have kids someday but not with her
i would never married someone and much less if there is no love, and if there is love i wont also

I do now, but not to begin with..
Anyway if you dont want/see a future with her then kick her. I found that I have a future with my gf after I kicked her.

i just fucking cant leave her, i dont know why i cant explain but im fucking attached with her and i just fucking cant leave her, i feell so fucking bad that i cant do it, tried many times but just cant leave her, been triying leave her since 2011 like 10 times but never can, i always regret after few minutes im a fucking pussy and a coward i hate myself for that

Just know that other girls are just as crazy. Better the Devil you know than the one you dont.
I think you should just suck it up and build a future with her. Cheat if you must and if you get caught, then no real harm done

Break up with her. Would you spend your life waiting for your death without the person you feel like you can actually connect with or would you like to live your life misereable with a gf who disowns you. Take your shit and make sure she can't break anything and tell her to get out of your life. I've had the same feeling before and I have felt guilt but if you hate her now then you will hate yourself later for staying with her.

>just realized the face at the end of the vid lol

Fuck said the beginning part wrong lol love yourself and try finding your true soulmate OP. You won't be sad when you do

i think the same and probably will do that, but sometimes i dream with met a beautiful girl and have kids being really happy with her and kick my stupid gf

Nah I'm incapable of love. Women are just for solice and primal needs. Seems the role of a man a father is just to follow her around and clean up her messes.

This was response to

>i dont really love her
If you know that yourself, its about time to leave her.
Why should you be together with your gf if you don't love her anyway ? Except you are just fuckbuddys or some shit.

You might be that kind of a man. Im not

i dont know if i love her, i have some felling but im not sure if love, when i kick her i want to be wwith her and feel some love thing but im not sure

Go meet a beautiful girl first? As I said, if you get caught before you make up your mind, no harm done?

im triying but cant find any girl lol, im not super hot also just a 5-6/10 and also i dont usually go out too much, i want to start going out more now in the night but hard i dont have friend because i left them cause i pay attention to my gf

>noob mistake

As i said to my ex-gf : You KNOW if you love somebody. If you need to think about if you love somebody, you don't love her. ( if that bad grammar made any sense)

What i am trying to say, if you don't know that you love her, you don't love her.
Just leave. You aren't even happy with her.
And tbh, if you would really love her, you would be happy with her anytime she is around you and not hate her.

Post nudes you cretinous whore.

Get a hobby man and get some friends.. if you are a 5 youself youll never get more than 7 tops so just forget abt that.

>im triying but cant find any girl lol
>noob mistake
you don't meet your dreamgirl by searching for her.
You meet her by finding her.
Just live your life and don't care about these 6/10.
You WILL find a new girl. I promise.

What kind of man are you then?

i know i dont really love her because when i was 19 i felt what was the true love, also that is a reason for leave i guess isnt ? but i cant im a coward i think, i know that meme that if youy dont love, leave her, but i cant do it, im a pussy,

im happy with her sometimes,,,, others not, like 50-50

Can somebody ITT explain to why I can fuck my girlfriend for like 30 minutes recorded intimately and then another 30 off camera full on enjoying it and then other times we fuck and come in about 5 minutes, just hurrying to finish eachother off?

What can I do to change it? Potentially we were fucking too much but I'm not sure what to make of it

give her number to a good friend and tell him he needs to tell her that its over. I know its hard. Especially for that long time. But you need some balls man. This girls is destroying your feelings and your life.

The kind who enjoys respect and admiration from females

I'll give it a shot. I imagine you jerk all the time. You're slowly training your penis to cum when it contacts a woman. Fact.

dont have other choice

you are right i maybe select that option of the friend

That's the secret. Be your fake respecting self on the outside but know deep down she craving a man to tell her what to do and to please. Just make sure it's your cock.

Like i said. I have experienced similiar things. And really, i am a helpfull person. I know that you have a bad time right now and all honestly i ONLY want YOUR best.
Because YOUR Life is about YOU and not YOU&GF.

I have a similar situation with my gf. Only reason I haven't left her is because I don't have a good back-up plan. I have some friends but not friends to go out with regularly. And going through the whole dating scene again is a hassle. Don't even know how to start since we have been together for two years.

Also I know for a fact once I leave her she will find a new dude no problemo. She's very easy-going and a good lay. Which is also why I like her. But honestly she's like a 6/10. 7/10 on a good day. Sometimes I'm so fed up with her.

OP here, i have 2 options
>happy ending

1. have balls some day and kick her finally

>sad ending
2. be a coward forever

im fucking know what to do and all but i dont know why i cant do it

Trust me. Better will come.Just look at the bright side of life :)

I've been with my gf for three years now and only recently i began to love her, we're incredibly happy now.

I didn't know this could happen and honestly i was with her because she loved me and I didn't want to be alone

>nice Trips
Also, like i said, you don't need to search because you WILL find a better one.
Slowly in the older age its all about personality and not about looks. So i can't really help if you are a dick ^^

Yo did you worry about staying with her long term before you loved her? I'm just terrified marriage and kids will turn her into a real witch.

Nice try, anybody here that isn't 12 and on summer holiday?

are you her ?

>Cries about "muH gf"
>provides no background info
>epitome of shitposting
Sage goes in every mother fucking field

I am a fucking cow writing on a keyboard made out of the face from emma fucking watson.
So no, i am not her.

Alright here's a real answer. If you're turned on all day and talking dirty through sexts then you're going to blow it early. Got the same thing dude and it happens in the worst times when I've been teasing her all day and I've been thinking about dirty things to do with her. Either make time to jerk it beforehand or bang right when you see her after work.

Neeeeeeeed nudes

>asking a bunch of misogynistics virgins any advice concerning love & relationship

OP here what i will do is cheat on her forever like i did in the last 5 years till i find a true love or i dont know,

[spoiler] hope karma doesnt exists[/spoiler].

[spoiler]dont know why my spoiler never work[/spoiler]

>Just know that other girls are just as crazy

not all, you maybe didnt have luck and thats why you return to your ex gf

> you failed

you could do better triying more and findinf something better

Ah
I see your problem
>you're a fucking idiot for staying
GTFO before you kill that bitch, I really hate bitches that do that kind of shit
Fuck you OP I'm pissed now for remembering an ex that was that way

learn some proper grammar before asking for advice next time my illiterate friend

Not really, I've always preffered long term relationships and i knew my gf was probably the best girl i could ever find. I'm probably 6/10 and skinny and for me she's a 9/10, submissive, same hobbies, lost her virginity with, can cook... you get the idea.

I don't know why i did't love her, but i knew the right thing was staying with her because i knew i was going to have a good future even without the love.

I think i would help you having a picture of your perfect wife in mind and looking for similar girls, being with a hot bitch is wasting time in my opinion. Good luck Sup Forumsro

*lost her virginity with me*
*I think it would help you*

Sorry, writting on a shitty keyboard

you are right in everything... sorry

you are right im on it throw youtube , sorry

>staying with out love

shit life or not all the happy you could be